A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
My wife has never wrote me a fantasy letter before that included others. So it was surprising the other day when I walked into my work shop to find this envelope lying on my work bench with my name on it. I opened it up and began reading the four page letter. No I won't post he lengthy letter but recap what her fantasy is.

It started out her claiming it has been a fantasy of her for a long time but she was afraid that she couldn't act upon it and it would probably always be her fantasy.

She is a 60 year old whom could pass easily for a 30 year old. Still smoking hot looking and verified by all the guys whom hit on her constantly. We also ride a motorcycle together, although not in a club but often hit the road for open air trips.

She writes, We had stopped at a road side observation site and parked. We walked to this overlook off a mountainous over look where a old wooden picnic table sat in some weeds. You had to use the restrooms and had left me there to relax. The vibrations of the motorcycle had me on the, wanting side of having sex. (Always gets her horny feeling those vibes)

As I sat there, I heard a group of other motorcycles come into the parking area. Suddenly, six guys appeared standing right next to me. They began talking trash to me. Obviously, they wanted me. The next thing I knew, one guy was on top of the table holding me so I could not get up. Another grabbed my legs and a third grabbed my shorts I was wearing. He yanked them quickly pulling them down my legs panties and all. I shaven pussy was wide open to them. The guy holding my grabbed my shirt and ripped it off me. Now the only thing left on me was my tennis shoes.

One guy knelled down and forcefully pulled my legs apart. They were sort of dirty and smelly. He pushed his beard right into my open pussy and began roughly nibbling on my clit. His slobbery tongue found my hole and darted in and out of it. Beings I was already a bit horny, I didn't resist him. But then a large flabby smelly cock got shoved into my face. It was gross but he forced me to suck on him. He grew in my mouth as I slathered my saliva onto his uncut meat.

I felt another set of lips sucking on my nipple roughly. He was biting it and sucking it into his lips hard. I was helpless and even though I tried to stop this, I quickly knew what was next. I just hoped you would return and stop it.

Then two guys picked me up and forcefully laid me on my back on top of the table. The wood was dirty and rough and ate into my bare back. Someone grabbed my shoes and yanked them off. I was now completely naked. My legs were pulled apart and held wide open. Then the guy with his huge uncut dirty cock stepped up to me with his pants around his ankles. He was hard as he held his dirty cock up to my pussy.
By WickedWonder
His thickness was burning me inside. (Details, Details) He didn't last long when I felt his throbbing and a burning of his seed filled me.
(Details, Details)

I had to suck each guy before they fucked me. Some with me on my back and some had me bend over on my knees. Then this huge fat black guy stepped up to me. I could only get the head of his huge cock in my mouth but now he was going to impale me with it. He lifted me up and turned me over making me stand at the end of the table. He lifted my hips and pushed my chest into the table. He began to enter me from behind. It hurt as my pussy was being ripped open I thought. His cock hit my cervix causing me to painfully jolt forward. He began fucking me hard. The burn, the pain. But then he pushed in and just held it there. I could hear the others tell him to feed me his baby batter. Knock her up, put a black baby in her belly.

All the sudden, he groaned loudly and his cock exploded into me. Again the burn. I could feel his fat belly resting over my bare ass. He shuttered and kept pumping his seed, squirt after squirt into me. I could fell his and the other's seed running down my inner thighs.

Just as quick as he rammed into me, he yanked his cock out of me. The vacuum he created damn near sucked my inside out with him. The sound of the vacuum rang through my head.

Then as I laid there face and front side flat against the table, I waited for more. I was burning and worn out. I could hear them laughing and talking but nothing registered in my head. Where they done?

The next thing I knew, you were standing beside me asking me if I was hurt. Your warm hand grabbed me rolling me over. I heard you say God Damn. I could feel the cool air trying to sooth my on fire sore pussy. You told me you were calling the cops. I stopped you.

After resting a few minutes and listening to you sob over what had happened to me, I asked you to fuck me. I wanted to fell my own husband inside of me. I convinced you to do it and you dropped your pants and slid into my cum filled slippery pussy. Still a burn and still some pain. I reached out for you to lift me up to you and locked my hands behind you as you held me on your cock. I wrapped my cum covered legs around your waist and began to strain to bounce up and down on your cock. Then my own husband added his seed into my well fucked pussy.

The ride home was painful. The vibration flat against my pussy kept it throbbing. But at last we made it. Just into our door, I removed my clothes and headed for the bathroom. I run the water into the tub and climbed in. In the mirror above the tub, I could see my pussy was till swollen, reddened from the invasions. My nipples also had been sucked on too much. They hurt but actually in a good way.

I'm glad this was just a fantasy but she has commented that she would like to find an old picnic table at a road side park to at least act out some of it with me.
By AnonAnon
WickedWonder, your wife has a very sexy and detailed imagination! I'd go find that park bench ASAP.

When we were dating, my wife confided to me that her fantasy was to be slightly drunk and naked in public. The slightly drunk, she felt, would make her more charming. At the time she was really into thin shirt dresses that showed a lot of nipple and bush and often even wraps that she wore loose over exposed panties and a bra, so we decided it would be more fun to wear something really plunging in the back and off shoulder so that she could sit on a stool and appear nearly naked from the back. She put the dress on, expressed some satisfaction at the inch or so of ass crack is revealed and we set off to a bar to take care of the slightly drunk part. The idea was that she would get drunk and then walk out of her dress close to the car, have fun smiling at a few folks, get in the car and I'd drive off. We got to the bar, and I couldn't help noticing how sexy her exposed back with finely defined musculature looked and how small the bit of dress visible above the stool looked. It was perfect. Thirty minutes later, we were done with the slightly drunk part and she stepped out while I stopped by the rest room. When I came out, I found two guys talking to her. They were slightly drunk too and openly admiring her dress while one of them was photographing her butt crack as she posed provocatively for them, allowing the dress to swing away from her butt entirely, and scrunching her shoulders together so the dress pulled forward and provided ample side boob views. When I walked up, the guys, who were friendly, complimented me on my date and walked off while casting admiring backward glances. At that point, my wife had had her fill of being sexy for the evening and the walking out of her dress only happened on our stairs. She's never brought it up again, but I wonder . . .
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]