A place to share your sexy stories
By AnonAnon
My wife almost always has some variation of the landing strip and loves to wear just slightly see through pants or dresses that show a hint of hair shadow moving under them. It is a level of exposure she's been comfortable with around friends and in public for a long time. Of late, she has been enjoying pushing the boundaries of flashing with high slit dresses and button front dresses that gap and allow a sideways view or even views when someone looks into her lap when she's seated at a table. She's trimmed her landing strip down to make the views a little more subtle, but is considering shaving it off completely so she can get closer to showing more without as much of a flash of hair. She's always enjoyed the shock factor of going panty-less under see through pants, but now she's really enjoying clothing that provides direct views.

If there is one thing I've learned from her it is that you can get comfortable with any level of exposure, but I wonder if losing the hair will end up showing too much pussy. What her pussy looks like isn't exactly a secret, but there's a difference between a hint of lip and a full display.

What do you guys and gals think?
By Thinker
Lucky thing about pubic hair, you can shave it off and check out the outfits at home or to special friends. If you don't like it, in a couple of weeks, it will be back. You can then change from a landing strip to an arrow pointing downward! ;)
By AnonAnon
Done and tested. The view in see thru pants is not as dramatic, because where earlier it was clear you were seeing her bush, now nothing shows through. The view in a split dress is more fun, because even if it parts over her pussy it is nearly impossible to see anything unless there is very bright lighting.
By Intrepid
There are options for see through pants and a shaved pussy as well. What about a black, pearl thong panty under those pants? Or is that being too obvious? Or, a Crystal Rose butt plug visible when bending over, etc? Don't know if the butt plug would be visible as I have no idea how sheer the pants are. But it's food for thought,
By AnonAnon
Interpid, my wife doesn't like either panties or panty lines showing. She's much more comfortable without underwear even if there is greater visibility. The pants she wears tend to be sheer enough that they show her bush clearly, but a seam line provides some minimal cover directly over her butt crack and front. It is fun when she wears a long coat because when it parts in front it draws attention to precisely the narrow strip where you can see the most. We've had more than one person gasp getting on to an elevator and see her standing there in those pants. She's very comfortable in them and we've been to a lot of very large venues where literally hundreds of folks have enjoyed looking at them.

The butt plug is an interesting idea, but it would have to be a very edgy venue for that, I think. One evening I was drooling over her pants a bit more than usual and she gave me several bent over views during the party when she positioned herself to take photos, often holding the position for quite a long time. I could see as much of her butt as I wanted to in public and several others were treated to the same view. A butt plug would have been totally over the top in that situation.
By Intrepid
I only suggested it because it would be totally hidden until and unless she decided to bend over. The girl who calls herself Vienna and posts here in the Nude in Public section had a contri a while back where she walked about naked in public with a red Crystal Rose inserted. It was very discreet (and she has about the finest ass in existence, pert and well shaped) and I don't think hardly anyone else noticed.

Going out in pants sheer enough to show a bush seems to be quite daring in itself. I understand about the desire to not show a panty line, but the Pearl Thong isn't so much a panty as a black lace (perhaps there are pink or flesh toned variations? I don't know) garter top with a strand of pearls that run between her ass cheeks and up through her vulva, stimulating her clit as they rub past. Anyone in the know will see it and realize what is going on. But if it is her intention to be more discreet, it wouldn't work.

Word of advice to anyone reading this: don't try both a pearl thong and a Crystal Rose butt plug at the same time. A lady friend of mine did and the strand of pearls kept getting under the flange of the butt plug and caused her some discomfort. She was also concerned at first about losing the plug when she sat down to pee (we went out clubbing with her wearing these two items) but in the event it turned out to not be a problem.

In any case you should do what you both fee like doing and not pay attention to anyone else. Things like this put my imagination in gear and images start flooding in.

Enjoy.
By AnonAnon
Intrepid, suggestions are always welcome. My wife doesn't have much fear of public nudity. She's been surprised by conditions more than once and never flinched or been less than graceful with those taking advantage of an unplanned for opportunity. She does, however, seem to prefer the casual nudity of a statue to more sexualized nudity involving nipple rings, corsets, leather and so on. I love the casual, yet commanding aura she throws off. Seems to keep the gawkers at bay while engaging those that are more interesting.

Since you mention flesh tones, my favorite see thru pants on her are a flesh toned pair that have some distracting stripes, but are tight enough and loosely woven enough that they lay flat over her bush. If you look closely, some of the hair actually comes through them and the bush shape is fully visible, accenting her mons. The first time she wore them out, we actually had some people invite us home because they enjoyed it so much. We're still friends with them several years later. It is daring, but in the right environment and with the right attitude, it can be fun.
By Intrepid
Another idea we tried (the same lady that wore the Crystal Rose and the Pearl Thong) a few times was inserting a silver bullet vibrator into her vagina, running the cord up between her ass cheeks and slipping the remote into a back pocket with a long top covering where the cord came out of her pants (I thought about cutting a slit inside a back pocket to fully hide the cord. That's a possibility, but we decided to just run it up and out of her pants). It didn't vibrate hard enough, or in the right spot, to cause orgasm, but it kept her on edge whenever I switched it on (of course, I was in control of the remote, except in one memorable case). When it was running she had a hard time keeping her expression neutral and had to cross her legs and press her thighs together to keep from rubbing herself through her pants.

The best time was when we went to a fairly upscale strip club. I had her pick out her favorite dancer and we engaged her for a few private dances. As the dancer was undressing for our first dance I told her about the vibe inside my lady friend's pussy. She gave me a questioning look, so I took her hand and placed it on my lady friend's crotch where she could clearly feel it buzzing away inside her. This delighted the stripper and as a result we had a VERY good time (and I would up spending a LOT of money...well worth it too). The girls were kissing and rubbing each other's titties (woman can get away with a LOT more than a man can in a strip club), and at one point she was bent over and had her pussy pressed right up against my lady friends face. When it was over I was sitting between the two girls as they leaned over in front of me, kissing. I had one of the strippers boobs cupped in my hand and was rolling a nipple between my thumb and forefinger. The bouncer was watching me but apparently realized everything was in control and was taking place with full mutual cooperation.

I found out on the ride home my lady friend not only got to taste the stripper's pussy, she was also fingering
her at one point. I had her strip in the car on the way home and made her walk from her car port into the house fully naked. Needless to say she was fully ready by the time we got to the bedroom.

Wildly off topic, but I hope nobody minds.
By AnonAnon
Intrepid, that sounds like quite the evening!

One of the fun casually sexy things my wife does is sleep naked with her best friend when we visit her. The first time we went over, my wife, then girlfriend, just came out of the bathroom naked, kissed me good night as I surfed on the sofa, and walked into the bedroom. A few minutes later they both poked their heads around the wall giggling and that was that. The next morning, her friend was in a dressing gown and my wife in her panties and I got a nice breakfast. Over the years I realized that was just what they did and there wasn't any sexual relationship as I had assumed and been OK with.
By Jocko64
My wife had shaved pussy (bald) from age 25 (first child) kept it bald, that was in early 60's and very few women had shaved privates. Her OBGYN loved it, he took lots of time with her (never tried to screw her but she said he had three fingers in many times. She was very pleased being bald and I liked it, she never wore panties even to work when she did work. We had an open marriage so there were others that saw her baldness, (not many select few). She had female friends that were taken back when they found out or saw her changing asked many questions about the comfort level and her not wearing panties (except when she had period) . After about 5 years of her being bald she asked me if she could shave me and me being a good husband consented to it. The rewards were over whelming, she loved sucking and loved my hairless dick. The best part was that two of her close friends wanted to see my privates with no hair. One of them asked to touch me while I was on display for them and she held my balls and rubbed my penis for a second and said "nice". A week later she was sucking my dick! I could tell stories for hours about our fun times!
By AnonAnon
Jocko64, my wife never wears panties and uses a tampon only during her period. I know this because she becomes concerned with showing the string during that time. She has a neat landing strip now since she and I enjoy her flashing her bush without showing her pussy too much to enjoy her being bald. She's very comfortable sitting in short skirts and dresses so her landing strip shows tantalizingly the way she might show cleavage or a hint of nipple through a see through top. I doubt anyone we know doesn't know what her "hairstyle" or nipples look like. Once in a while, when she has it perfectly groomed, she likes to be carefree with flashing her pussy. She usually tries to keep hair neatly brushed over it with a hint of lip sticking out. The times I have seen it displayed, it has been so neatly groomed that I think she has licked a finger and used the wet finger to arrange things just so.
By Solstice2006
My vote would be for her to keep the groomed look vs the bald look .With the landing strip anyone who catches a glimpse of it knows what they're seeing . With the bald look they may not realize what they're getting a look at especially thru the sheer pants .

As has been mentioned she can try the shaved version and if it doesn't provide her the desired reaction it wouldn't take long to correct .

My two cents worth .
By AnonAnon
Since we both enjoy her showing off her landing strip, the groomed look wins for now. This weekend, it was warm enough for a bikini and my wife wore a tiny number that dropped below the top of her landing strip. As she was going to shave it down a bit, I asked her to leave it and wear the bottom loose enough that it would allow for some side views as she was lying down on the boat. It was surprising how sexy and OK showing off her bush felt while the bikini shifting to reveal her pussy as she climbed up on to the boat felt crude even though it was among friends who have seen her swim in the nude before. Even though she was topless and massaged sunscreen on to her boobs more than once, it was her bush that seemed sexier.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]