A place to share your sexy stories
By canepar
I know Barbara since she was 12. She was the daughter of our neighbors and went to the same school as our son. They were very good friends and she was most of the time at home, so for us she was and we loved her as a daughter. With the time she became a beautiful woman and after finishing college she married our son. She had a great body, firm and nice breasts, shapely ass, strong legs and thin waist. Barbara was modest and proper, definitely not careless or carefree and actually cautious... for the most part!

I never saw her like a woman but like the child we saw grow up. However that summer it happened some events that made me realize that something had changed.

My wife, Alicia, and I lived in a beach house and several weekends we shared it with my son and my daughter in law. Beside of this she moved that summer with us since our son was to travel abroad for his work for two weeks. After this period he would join us in the beach house.

One morning, my wife and I got out of bed while our daughter in law was in the shower and we went downstairs to the kitchen to make some coffee. We returned upstairs with Barbara coming out of the bathroom. The way their place was designed, the stairs were at the end of the hall, followed by Barbara's room, our room, and then the bathroom at the end of the hall. So we came up the stairs and we found Barbara just as she had come out of the bathroom and was on her way to her room. She was standing, right in front of us fully exposed and wearing only a skimpy black set of bra and panties (they were the kind that hardly covers the ass) with her hair wet. I swear she never looked sexier to me than she did at that moment. That time I said, 'good morning' as if everything was normal (which, in a way, it was). She was surprised but not embarrassed at first and hesitating whether she went back to the bathroom or continued to her bedroom. Barbara was often in her undies around the house after taking a shower when only she and my wife or her husband were at home but this was the first time that she was half-naked around me. She started talking about whatever matter and did little effort to cover up herself trying not to draw our attention to her particular state of dressing (something absolutely impossible). I couldn't help but admire the complete package. She has golden brown skin, fairly wide hips...and perky breasts. Her stomach was flat and had a nice round belly. I wanted to complement her but of course that would have been completely inappropriate. As much as I appreciate the view, I also appreciated in that moment the trust and comfort she seemed to feel with me even though she obviously wasn't 100% comfortable.
Just to crack a joke when her face was beginning to get red, I said, "good girl, no tattoos!" and she laughs pretty hard and said "thank you". To my surprise, there was no comment from my wife either. Alicia just smiled and started pushing saying we should get going and get ready. Barbara continued her way to her room.

Finally, a week later, I saw my daughter in law completely naked in a casual setting! I had seen her in just her lingerie, but that was different.

I went to her house that morning to back stuff up on her computer, and there was a note on the door that she was in the shower so just came in. I went in, and she was in the shower. That alone made my heart start skipping, although I knew she would be getting completely dressed in the bathroom since she probably knew I was there.

So, I went into her room because the computer is in there (since her husband took over the computer room with other stuff). I heard the shower turned off.

A few minutes later, Barbara came into her room with just a towel on, and tried to get her clothes as quickly as she could, but the kept dropping everything. It seemed that she was not wearing her contact lenses because she acted as if she had not seen me.

I stayed there without saying a single word. She took her towel off and got dressed, right in front of me! I was looking her the whole time. I have those images burned into my head forever. She was hurried; she put on a t shirt and sweat pants with pink underwear and a purple bra.

I was there for a few minutes, and didn't talk or made a noise until Barbara went back to the bathroom to finish getting ready. It was completely casual and relaxed and not at all sexual in the moment, but thinking back on it made me nuts!

That summer we would sometimes sleep with our door open because it was hot. I noticed that when Barbara got up early, she would close our door when she was walking past it to go get in the shower. I figured she was closing the door because she didn't want to disturb us with the sound of her getting ready. But I remembered soon enough that her routine was to go in the shower, dry off in the bathroom, hang the towel up in the bathroom, and then walked back to her bedroom in just her bra and panties to get changed. She had to walk past our room and that was why she was closing our door. I came to know this because when I woke up and I asked wife to open the door again because it was hot, she told me about Barbara routine which was the same when I was not there, only that she didn't have to close Alicia's door. This went on for a few days, and then I basically said that it wasn't fair that we had to be hot....it doesn't make sense to close us into our room for her privacy. She could use a robe or towel. And so, while my wife was asleep I re-opened the door after my daughter in law had gone into the bathroom. When I heard her open the bathroom door to come out, Barbara walked past the room quickly, said "good morning", and went into their room. She was walking fast, but she was wearing only her lingerie and was trying to cover her bra with one arm.

After that morning, Barbara usually wouldn't bother closing our door. Sometimes I wouldn't wake up, but when I did hear the shower running I would keep my eyes open to catch a glimpse as she rushed back to her room. I didn't know why she didn't change the routine or use a towel or robe. One time she walked to her room, then a few seconds later walked back to the bathroom, still in her undies, got something from the bathroom and then walked back to her bedroom. I don't know if she knew that I was awake. Usually I would just get a quick glimpse, less than a second, as she rushed past.

The next day, we all went down to beach late afternoon for a swim except Barbara. She was having a bath.
Unfortunately, wife left her phone at the house so I went back to get it. Whilst there I went into the kitchen to get a drink from fridge.

Barbara, after her shower walks into kitchen with a towel on her head and nothing else on thinking I was her husband. I was into the sun and she had full sun on her, so she couldn't really see me but I had the perfect view of her naked body. She started talking to me about the weather or something thinking I was husband.

I didn't say a thing for a while and then I said "nice tan". She then realized what the situation was and grabbed a t shirt to cover her breasts and pussy and blushed. She retreated back to the bathroom.

Neither of us mentioned it again until about 2 days later. That Sunday I got up early while my wife slept. There was a rooftop upstairs, but it was sort of a second dining room, where I usually had breakfast. I was just to begin when I saw Barbara coming up the stairs. She sat near me and started to apologize for what had happened. She could barely make eye contact. I told her that that was not a big deal due to the fact I had accidentally seen her naked again two weeks ago.

Barbara said, "When did you see me naked a two weeks ago?!!!"

I stopped having breakfast and was quiet for a moment. "What do I mean? I was on your computer in your room, you came out of the shower, I said nothing, you got dressed, and you were totally naked!"

Barbara said, "Oh, you were looking?!!!"

I said, "Yes, but I didn’t want to embarrass you!" After all it was my fault for not warning you my presence.

Barbara said, "I was not aware you were looking at me. I thought you would have looked away!"

Now she was looking at me while she was talking. I said, "Oh, I am really sorry. You seriously had no idea I saw you totally naked?!" Anyway, I am really sorry I looked. I feel badly now."

Barbara said, "Oh, I don't care. I just wish I knew it was happening at the time. I would have at least turned around or something."

I could see from that moment that Barbara's inhibitions were quickly going away.

There was a little island near us where we went with friends and invariably we ended up going fishing.

Two days later my wife and my son went to the island. Barbara preferred to stay on the beach and I had to do some stuff at home. A couple of hours later I went to the beach where Barbara was. Down at the beach I found her clothes over the sand. No sign of Barbara. She had gone for a swim. I saw her swimming and then coming out of the waters and walking towards me. Barbara was wearing a two piece very revealing red bikini. We were the next hour there, sitting outside in the beach in the full sunlight, talking about life, vacations and various things. Suddenly whilst no one else was around, she casually changed her bikini top in front of me, saying that I had already seen her breasts so no need to hide them again. I thought to myself: “This is actually quite pleasant. Take your time”. She slowly got dressed.

I did know that her attitudes towards nudity shifted during that summer.
By monkeykoys
Not satisfied at all. There are part missing. Damn hope you finish this story. It would be totally awesomness.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]