A place to share your sexy stories
By canepar
It happened when I was at a summer camp learning to swim. The class has already finished so we all went to the locker room, which was in the basement, to get dressed. When we finished we all went upstairs to be picked up by our parents.

As soon as my mother arrived and we were ready to leave, she asked me where my jogging suit was. So I went downstairs again to look for it. The looker room for pupils was not divided as “boys” and “girls”. It has about twelve dressing rooms at the right wing, the showers and the bathroom at the left wing and in the center there was a hall with a wardrobe where an old woman kept the clothes and other belongings as long as we were in the pool.

I asked the woman if she had seen my jogging and she went to the back of the cabinet to look for it. As I was waiting there, suddenly, a hot swimming teacher, who did not hear me, came from the showers and walked into the hall in just a skimpy bra and panties.

When she saw me there, staring at her, at first she froze and blushed, then she giggled and said sorry. She remained standing there, close to me, waiting also for the old woman. She looked so beautiful. Her boobs were perfectly shaped and she looked so sexy in just her lingerie. She told me that she thought that everybody has already left. As the old woman was taking a long time to return I was about to leave but she stopped me and told me that I could stay since I had come first.

She was very nice and we continue talking. At any time she tried to cover herself. She told me that she left her new dress outside to prevent it for getting wet or wrinkled. Ten minutes later the old woman came with my jogging and her clothes and apologized for not warning her of my presence there but the teacher said that it was fine.

Before dressing she asked me if I thought she was pretty. I said yes, then she smiled and went into one of the stalls and continued getting dressed.
By Rufus
Not naked, but topless. Years ago, before we were married, my wife and I heard that a girl that worked as a cashier at a local grocery store was going to be in a wet t-shirt contest at a local bar. We decided to go with some other friends to see if it was true. We didn't know this girl, but did know who she was from being at the store. Sure enough when it came time for the contest, there she was. She was obviously there to win it, (don't remember what it paid, but member thinking it was decent money), and in no time her shirt was off, displaying a nice rack! Everyone had a good time, she won, we saw the tits of a gal we kind of knew, liked it and went home. She didn't work at the store much longer, pretty much lost track of her.

Fast forward several years, my wife and I go to meet the teacher night for my oldest daughter. Imagine our surprise, when we walk in to meet Miss wet t shirt winner! Its doubtful that she knew we saw her in the contest, but were not really sure, and we didn't say anything! She was a good teacher, ended up teaching both our girls.

Wife and I always had to chuckle to ourselves whenever our girls talked about her.
By Superone
Oh hell yes, I am married to one and she has lots of male and female friends who have seen her naked. Over the years probably a few students maybe? She was alway very proud of her body and liked to accidently expose it on purpose. I could write many stories of her escapdes over the years.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]