A place to share your sexy stories
By froggy007
I met Heather through the same dating service as the previous ladies. She was a student in her 30’s going back to college to get a nursing degree. We agreed to meet one night after her classes at a local steak house that had a bar lounge.
When I walked into the place she was waiting for me sitting on a bench and I was pleasantly surprised by her looks, she greeted me with a warm smile so I took it to mean she was also pleasantly surprised by my appearance. We talked the whole evening about my job and her schooling and looking forward to her new career in nursing. She was 12 years younger than me and as cute as a button.
We got along great and I was looking forward to seeing her again, but didn’t want to seem desperate or needy, being divorced I was looking for love. She called later in the week and wanted to meet again at the same restaurant. We talked some more and she knew I was recently divorced (over a year though). She said she really liked me but was going through studies so did not want the pressure of a boyfriend but needed to get laid and wanted to know if I would be fine with just being a FWB.
I said that suited me just fine, due to my divorce, and my last few relationships were preciously that, all about sex, as they had all just been through a divorce/separation as well.
We finished our beer and wings and she said let’s go for a walk down by the river. We walked and stopped from time to time to kiss and embrace each other. Her body felt so nice up against mine and before I knew it I felt her hand rubbing my tool through my pants. She said it felt so nice and she couldn’t wait to see it. She turned around so her ass was against my cock and I slid my hands over her small breasts (she was only a 32 A) and down to her pussy, her panties were ever so wet, so I gently played with her clit and fingered her. I knew she wanted it right then and there but this was not the time or place. It would have been easy as she had on a loose fitting summer dress but there were other people at the park. So we walked back to the car and sat in the front seat of my sports car and kissed and the whole time she was trying to get my cock out of my pants. Once she succeeded, she went down on me and gave me the longest and best blow job that I have had in years. Shortly after a police car came by and flashed their lights so I started the car up and drove her back to her car at the restaurant. On the way back she said she had to get home but asked if she could spend tomorrow night with me it has been so long since she has been fucked by a man.
Heather loved to push the envelope. She called the next day to tell me she was coming over to spend the night. I asked her to shave herself bare down below, so I could taste her that much more. The thought got her excited and she said is there anything else you want me to do. I told her to drive and when she got to a certain intersection to pull off to the side of the road and remove her panties and to play with yourself while she drove to me house.
When she arrived at my house she had a huge smile and told me she was soaked between the legs and she could feel her juices running down her leg. I had her stand in the doorway and got down on my knees and licked her dry and then invited her into my house. She said it was such an incredible feeling driving with no panties and playing with herself when it was safe to do so. I invited her in and then took her in my living room that had a pool table. I bent her over it and fucked her doggy style until we both came. Then I had to go to Home Depot to get some stuff. When we were driving home she told me while I was shopping her thoughts turned to me bending her over a wheel barrel and fucking her while a crowd of men gathered around to watch her getting fucked. She said that thought turned her on so much that she was being watched that she was so wet.
When we got home I sat on the sofa and told her to sit on the chair across from me and to play with herself while I watched. She removed all her clothes and eventually got so hot and bothered that she wanted to go upstairs and fuck.
We got into bed and she told me a story of her last boyfriend always wanted to try anal sex but she never wanted to. Tonight she was ready and asked me to turn her over and fuck her ass hard. I’ve only done it once before and more by accident than wanting to do it, but I recalled how great to felt. As I entered her she kept bucking wanting me to drive it harder. She just loved it and kept screaming out FUCK ME IN MY ASS, FUCK ME HARDER, OMG THAT FEELS SO GOOD, FUCK MY ASS, FUCK IT HARDER, and I did until I exploded in her hole.
I will write more when I have time, about the park we went to and had outdoor sex.
I have not seen her in over 20 years, she has married and has a daughter but contacted me through Facebook. We will never meet or have sex again as I do not want to spoil the special moments we had together.
By Thinker
Reminds me of the time I told a gal to drive up to my house and strip before coming into the house. She did and said she felt extra excited about walking to my door wondering if someone would see her.
By AnonAnon
I have found that a lot of women find exhibitionism thrilling, and smart partners encourage them to push the limits. My wife once asked my opinion of a very see through top she intended to wear bra-less to a garden party. The top was so blatantly exhibitionist and so clearly entertaining for so many of the men there that I am certain it is why I never got another invite from the hostess, but once I'd given my OK my wife wore it nearly anywhere.
By froggy007
Many times I lay awake at night and think of Heather and wish she was still a part of my life. But she wanted to be a mom and there was over 12 years between our ages and since I had a vasectomy after my second child from my first marriage, I thought it best to end the relationship. We keep in touch through facebook, she is married and has a wonderful daughter and seems like a wonderful mom and found a great guy. Life is good for her.

Heather and me decided to go to a nice restaurant, when we had finished our meal and prior to dessert she excused herself to go to the ladies room while I looked at the dessert menu.
When she returned she discreetly placed her panties in my sports coat pocket and guided my hand so I could feel she was naked and asked if I still wanted dessert from the menu or something else.
I asked the waiter for the bill and we left the restaurant. It was just across the street from a huge city park. We entered the park and parked my car and I fingered her before we left and she was sopping wet the moment I touched her pussy. She loved to be fingered and always came and this time was no different except she was in ecstasy as she came and she came hard.
He walked a bit and then stopped on the bridge and kissed for a while, It felt great grabbing her ass against the thin cloth of her summer dress, knowing she was commando underneath the dress. We walked to an area where there were picnic tables. Other couples were in the area walking about innocently. She sat herself down on the table and I sat on the bench between her legs. It was easy to discreetly move my hands up under her dress and play with her pussy and finger her some more. I told her I wished there were no one else here so I could have her lie on the table and I could eat her like no tomorrow.
We decided to walk somewhere else and found a park bench and I sat down, she sat on my lap and slowly unzipped my pants and took out my throbbing cock and worked into her pussy and she gently rode it and when people walked by she stopped and the walls of her vagina just worked my cock. I told her she had to stop and I zipped up and we walked to a wooded area that was on the banks of the river.
We walked down the embankment and stopped were she could grab on to a tree trunk and I lifted her dress and fucked her from behind. We heard a noise like some branches moving and I told her someone was watching us. She always had a fantasy of someone watching her get fucked (over a wheelbarrow at Home Depot was one of them). So I calmly announced that I know someone is watching us, why not come closer and get a better look, we don’t mind, in fact my girlfriend would love to put a show on for you. The young college student approached us quietly and I said come closer so Heather can see you while I fuck her ass, she loved getting it in all her holes. He approached her from the side, she took her right hand off the tree and struggled to unzip his pants and said FOR FUCKS SAKE WILL YOU HELP ME AND TAKE YOUR FUCKING COCK OUT SO I CAN PLAY WITH IT. With that he did take it out and she started to jerk him off and then she shocked me by repositioning herself so she could suck his cock while I fucked her from behind. We both exploded at the same time as well she did also. We then told the guy, we hoped you enjoyed and can get some sleep tonight. We told him it was ok to leave and we would follow in a few minutes.
We went back to my place and fucked in the hot tub and talked about the night before retiring for the evening.
By Titfreak
Froggy,

Well written. You have an easy writing style that's easy to follow and believable(true or otherwise, still believable).

Your words are a welcome change from much of the over embellished stuff that is so prevalent here and at other similar story boards.

Please continue.

Tf
By Thinker
Froggy, I am surprised that you didn't just bury your face while your wife was sitting on the picnic table.
By froggy007
Thanks Titfreak for your comments and glad you enjoy my writing style. All my stories are true, names have been changed to protect the innocent. I had a great sex life before I was married. It seems we all lose our inhibitions when we are single. I''ll try and think of some other stories from my early days. These four were all in between my first & second marriage, four incredible ladies with a thirst for passionate sex. Like the old saying nothing better in bed than a divorced woman.

Thinker, I wasn't married at the time, Heather was my girlfriend, I did speak to her softly that I would love to be eating her out and spread her on the picnic table. His of course just made her soooooo wet. That was more pleasurable than doing the deed. Saying things to her that couldn't happen due to many other couples present just made her want it that much more. Hence why we had such a great time the rest of the night.
By AnonAnon
froggy, you're right about the lack of inhibitions when single. When we were first dating, my wife's casual attire was usually a short cowboy style shirt mostly unbuttoned showing a lot of boob and chest and flashing nipple. We'd walk into a party and guys would compliment her openly on her sexy look. Not only was it fun, it seemed like the perfectly right thing to do and friends freely complimented her on everything including how good her nipples looked. One guy wanted to feel them and she said OK as long as he reached around from behind and didn't look over her shoulder while he did it. She didn't care, it just seemed more fun that way. Nowadays, she is just as sexy, but more subtle.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]