A place to share your sexy stories
By canepar
From my experience, I remember when I worked at a commercial office building on a main avenue. Just in front of my desk, I have a view to an eight floor residential building. Several women living there did not close the curtains when dressing/undressing or simply walking in just their lingerie into their living room and walking back to the bedroom, trying on different clothes, walking around almost naked in the bedroom, coming out of the shower, etc.

Our windows were polarized to avoid unwanted effects of the sun so, as no one could see in from outside, nobody from outside could notice somebody watching them.

It comes to mi mind a woman on the 4th floor. She was on her early thirties and was an attractive blonde with a very nice figure. I never saw her naked, but she was always wearing only her underware when it was hot.

It seems that she was very naïve since many times she was talking on her cell phone in just her undies in front of her bedroom window with the curtains wide open.
On another occasion I saw her arriving home on a rainy day, she had been surprised without umbrella so she was totally wet. She quickly entered in her room and stripped to her bra and panties and went to the bathroom.
The last time I saw her I was working late, she was in her living room with what it seems to be her relatives or friends. At some point, she went to her bedroom and was very careful by closing the door with her foot but not to close the curtains. As I was the only one remaining in the office I took off the drawer a pair of binoculars and saw her changing clothes. I could see in detail her in just her beautiful set of black lace lingerie.
Canepar, our city house has large glass windows. It is higher than the surrounding houses at the bedroom level, but a person with binoculars could certainly look in. My wife almost never wears underwear and is almost always naked when in the bedroom, bath or balcony, where she does yoga every morning. I have raised the walls on the bedroom balcony, but it isn't too hard to see her by reflection in the glass balcony door if you're trying to look. She doesn't stand by the windows to expose herself, but enjoys the freedom and assumes the neighbors can enjoy what they see without a fuss.

The best views are available to a young man renting behind us. We are almost sure he peeks in when we are having sex and my wife has spotted him from time to time when in the cowgirl position and, at least once, gotten off and wiped herself off where she felt he could see. He once engaged her in conversation over our raised balcony wall and she gave him a view through a spot where the screen has a gap in it. "They were looking good," she said, by way of explanation.
Just a couple of thoughts...
Undressing in a window is a harmless way to enjoy being seen (or risking being seen) for many women it provides a feeling of being vulnerable without taking any real risk. It is can be a sexy and fun activity either alone or with a partner. Men I have been with love to see me do it because it conveys to them that I feel good about my body and that I will probably share it enthusiastically.

My husband and I have beach condo in Mexico. The living room window faces the resorts beach across a walkway. What makes this so much fun is that I can watch the people on beach watching me. I get a thrill just knowing that they are stopping to watch me. Then when we see them in the beach, the bar or around the resort they frequently stop to watch me and I imagine they are seeing me naked in their minds eye. Some times when the follow us to the topless part of the beach, I feel like I am the sexiest women there. The fact that many of these men are several years younger than I am only makes the fantasy more delicious!

So when you see someone in window...enjoy them and understand that is probably not an accident..

AG
"Men I have been with love to see me do it because it conveys to them that I feel good about my body and that I will probably share it enthusiastically."

That is exactly what I think as well when my wife shows herself off. Even when I darken the room, my wife will often turn a lamp on herself or pause in a shaft of light while talking to me. Many years ago, she once reached down to turn on the table lamp in the middle of enjoying the woman on top position. When I shot her a quizzical look, she said, "I like this neighborhood." Nowadays, I just leave it on to start with.
All through summer with the weather so hot we have just had to open up all the house to get some breeze during the night. Our bedroom is at the rear of the house and occupies the whole of the upstairs. We look out to a golf course and have houses adjacent to us and also facing us. My wife doesn't worry about closing the curtains and this has meant that our bedroom has been completly open for the neighbours to look into. Next door has a good view and there is also one house about 100m away where the kitchen looks directly at our bed. We have a big set of sliding doors that we open up and just leave covered with a bug screen. At night as we get ready for bed I have watched the guy and lady in the house about 100m away in the kitchen. They always seem to find something to do as we get ready for bed and I suspect that with all our lights on they get a pretty good look at us.

I usually take my time to walk around and make sure that they know that we are there while my wife gets herself set. She then heads to bed, usually naked and takes her time before getting under the sheet. Sometimes she stands besdie the bed to remove her dress and makes iot pretty obvious that she is naked.
We were out of town staying with some friends this weekend. When my wife was getting dressed for the evening in a lace dress with alternating see through and opaque bands strategically placed to cover her nipples, I saw that she'd left off her panties. The dress provided critical cover, but not enough for her landing strip. When I saw the expression on the face of the baby-sitter, a neighbor, and our friends I realized her plan. She slipped on some panties in the parking lot when we got out of the car at the restaurant. Of course, our friends and I insisted she take them off before we got back on to keep up the joke for the baby-sitter. If you don't take a little exposure too seriously, it can be a lot of fun and make for some pretty frank conversations, not necessarily about showing off.
By sasnak
My neighbor across the street gets dressed each morning in front of the window with no shades. Since it's early in the morning and dark out, I can see right in with her lights on. I always lurk in my house waiting to see her go from downstairs (that's where she showers) to upstairs to her bedroom. Once I see her make that trek, I go out in my driveway and watch her towel off, rub lotion on her huge tits, and start to get dressed.

Only bad thing is I don't get to see her pussy as the bed is in the way of the view.

It's a nice way to start the day!
By Biguns
I went with my husband on a business trip to Augusta, Ga. We stayed at a Holiday Inn off I75. We went in to freshen up and then we were walking over to Cracker Barrell to eat supper. I walked to the window to close the curtains. We were on the front side of the hotel and our window faced another hotel. There was a man standing on the balcony of the other hotel. He was smoking a cigarette and talking on the phone. He noticed me standing at the window. I smiled and he nodded at me. I thought why not put on a show for the man. I started unbuttoning my blouse. He smiled real big when he realized what I was doing. He hung up his phone and stepped inside his room far enough to toss it on his bed. He turned back around and focused on me. I reached behind and unhooked my bra and let it fall to the ground. By this time my husband had realized what I was doing. He ask me if I was giving a show and I just shook my head yes. My husband walked up behind me and reached around and unfastened my pants. Down they went and I picked up one foot at a time so my husband could pull them off. Then he reached and slowly slid my underpants off. The man was fully focused on me. My husband pulled me back a little and bent me over. His pants went down and he entered me. Soon my boobs were bouncing and I was rocking to meet each thrust from my husband. FInally my husband came and pulled out of me. I stood back up straight, waved to the man, he waved back and I pulled the curtains closed. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up. I dressed and we headed over to the restaurant to eat. I was hoping the man would see us leaving and follow us to the restaurant. Unfortunately he either didn't see or didn't feel safe to follow. I loved putting on the show and from the expression on the man's face, I think he loved the show. I have often wondered what he told the person on the phone before he hung up.
By AnonAnon
Sasnak, do you think she blocks the view partially intentionally or is completely unaware she's being watched.

My wife is very comfortable showing off her body and is comfortable going commando in public in several dresses that tend to gap and flash a little while she's walking or dancing. If a party is dark enough, she'll allow a dress to stay gapped tantalizingly close to her pussy and has even displayed intentionally a few times when charmed by an older man. However, in the bedroom she tends to keep her pussy out of view of our neighbor whom he has no trouble giving shows to while she is having sex in the cowgirl position. When we use the doggie style position, she always turns her rear away from the window. I've always assumed that she didn't want her pussy to be photographed with a long lens, which could happen in the bedroom, but not in public. On occasion someone will post an image of her in a see through top online and she's never minded, but a friend of ours once shot an image of her pussy when she was wearing a short dress without panties and had slightly leaned over to get something out of her bag and when he was showing her, she told him to erase it, but allowed him to retake one with a hand placed strategically to partial cover. When I asked her, she said she'd be OK with him using the image for his private use, but wanted to be clear about not sharing it. We've never seen it anywhere so he kept his word.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]