A place to share your sexy stories
Our 1st Christmas after getting married I think was the best of all. My wife was the most incredible lover I ever had. She was wild, energetic and imaginative.

We rented half an old farm house. The interior was elegantly decorated with beautiful oak trim and a oak faced fireplace. My wife and her mother decorated it for Christmas. Using real pine bows, left a smell of freshness and candles set a romantic scene.

Christmas morning, I hoped to sleep in as Christmas Eve with the family wondered into the late darkness and liquor filled brain. Yet the earliness of the rising sun and Christmas music playing on the stereo with the crackle of a fire, caused my eyes to open wide. I got up finding my wife was no longer beside me. I staggered to my feet as the warmth of the covers slid off my nakedness. I could smell the fresh pine bows the hint of smoke from the fire and a fresh pot of coffee. I slip into the bathroom to find a note from my dearest love.

"Merry Christmas My Love" " Take a shower and then join me for your present"

I slip into the shower to freshen up. I dry off and done my bathrobe. Stopping in the kitchen, I pour a cup of coffee. I head to the room filled with the holiday cheer. Entering through the door, I hear the music playing. I see the flickering of the fireplace and all the candles. There lying on the floor in front of the lighted Christmas tree, bestows a lovely figure that sends a wash of warmth through my body.

My first present the sight of my young, cute, partially naked wife, lying on a furry blanket in a sexy red see through teddy. Crotch less red matching panties which revealed a freshly shaven pussy. Her nipples poking through little peep holes of the silky smooth material, Golden long hair washed out from under her furry Santa Hat. Her pose lying on her side with one arm supporting her head and the other following her curves down her side. One leg straight out while another arched upwards resting her tiny foot on the side of the other leg's knee. Instantly my manhood rises in excitement.

Her gentle girls soft voice speaks out telling me "Merry Christmas" What a beautiful sight. I join her sitting next to her on the furry blanket. She proceeds to help me remove my robe then begins to kiss my whole body. She rests her arms on each side of me as she begins to pleasure my situation of hardness.
Great story.

Always wonderful to have a wife who is interested in an aroused mate. Mine is and I try and do my part. My favorite game is one that lasts all evening when she wears something provocative outside and teases me until we get home, once meeting me for a three-hour movie in a flimsy woolen skirt dress without underwear. "This shows more than I want. Could you place your arm around my neck and cover my nipple from my neighbor to the right?" It was hard to walk out beside her and let those behind us have the fun view.'

One of the most erotic experiences was on my first date to dinner at her house. I had never seen her naked before and she opened the street door wearing a completely see through catsuit. Didn't even look to see if anyone was looking and didn't hurry. After dessert, she started to do her part, but wouldn't let me touch her. Never got out of the suit.
Anon, my wife still today provokes me. Yes she has done it outside, in places I wouldn't expect her too and most of all on a whim when I least expect it. Christmas morning however is her favorite time to relive our first one. As far as I can remember, every Christmas, she becomes a real romantic and erotic woman. Even the Christmas we spent on a beach on a little island in the Caribbean. I found her well, Lets say, ready on the beach with her as my Christmas present.

Oh the stories I could tell of what she has done just for me.
WW, that "most of all on a whim when I least expect it" is what I enjoy the most. My favorite is surprise exhibitionism. Many fun stories, but one I recall fondly is meeting her at a mall after dinner to find her wearing a flimsy wrap top loose and braless, the thin material basically symbolic and exposing her nipples with any bending at all. At one point she was in line at a store with the top snagged on her nipple until I pointed it out and she nonchalantly bumped it over. Not that it was covering a lot more as a result. She walked into a jewelry store right after that and was so blatant in trying on necklaces that dangled in her cleavage, attracting attention to her exposed breasts every time she posed with a medallion, that the guy selling them complimented her on her breasts and how good they looked unsupported.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]