A place to share your sexy stories
By madamjamei
My very loving husband reads your website every month I'm hoping that if my husband reads this story, it will ease my guilt.

My husband works the night shift, so we do all our shopping in the morning before he goes to work. One day while we were on our weekly grocery expedition, I ran into a girl, Louise, who was a friend of mine in college. I hadn't seen her for a few years, so we exchanged numbers and made plans to get together. I found out that she had just arrived in our city a few weeks before. I also found out that she worked a swing shift that ended just as my husband's was starting. It was perfect. I invited her over to the house and we renewed our old friendship.

Toward the end of the following month she invited me to a party she was having at her place. She said it was just going to be a small gathering of some friends and work associates.

It was fun. I met a lot of new people and drank a lot of wine. I hung around after the party broke up, helping to clean up. When that was done Louise and I took our wine into the bedroom to continue the party. She said she had some clothing she couldn't fit into anymore that might look nice on me. I was trying on a few things when suddenly she gave me a very sexy baby-doll outfit to model. I had to be nude if I wanted to see a really proper fit, so I removed my bra and panties and put it on. I didn't think anything was strange when she kept telling me how good it looked on me. But I did feel a little funny when she began to caress my back.

She came to me when I took down the top part of the outfit in order to get out of it. She took me in her arms and kissed me, explaining that for the last year she had been dreaming about having sex with another woman. I could feel the heat of her body through her clothing, and her hands stroking my lower back and hips. Her kiss was loving and tender.

I had never even thought of going to bed with a woman. Also, I was in love with my husband and I felt that my body was his. Nevertheless, I just couldn't push her away. She began to kiss and caress my breasts and push me back across the bed. It was like I was dreaming. I felt as though I was watching somebody else submit and feeling everything that was happening to them. She seemed to know just how to touch me. My body was on fire. I wasn't even aware that she had removed her clothing. Everyone knows that a woman's body is different from a man's. But I just can't believe that any woman can come close to imagining how good one feels pressed against them, unless they've had the experience.

I just lay there, letting her do as she pleased. I can still remember the feel of her breasts as they pressed against my inner legs, her fingertips slowly opening the lips of my vulva, and the shock of her lips and tongue touching my clitoris. I have received oral sex from then before, and I must admit that I have always found it enjoyable. But this was different.

Very quickly, with her fingers and tongue, my friend had me in such an aroused state I would have screamed if she'd stopped. When my orgasm did come, it was powerful. Wave after wave of wonderful release shook my body and mind totally out of any reality. When I did come back, my friend was caressing my lower stomach just above my pubic hair. She was kissing my face and telling me how much she enjoyed making me feel good. Then she whispered that I would have to get up and get dressed if I wanted to be home when my husband got there.

Then I just started to cry. I felt so guilty. I felt the guilt of letting somebody other than my husband be intimate with me. But most of all I felt guilty because I had enjoyed a woman's touch.

I hid what happened to me in the back of my mind. And I swore to myself to never tell my loving husband that I had left the house, let alone that I had cheated on him.

It was about a week before my girlfriend stopped at the house again. Over coffee we talked. She told me that on the night of the party she was very high, yet she couldn't get what had happened out of her mind. She remembered how I looked, what I felt like, and even my scent. She wanted me to let her make love to me again. I told her no. The first and only time was a mistake, and we were not going to do it again. That's when I found out how weak I really am. She kept talking to me, urging me to try it just once more. Finally I gave in.

It was different the second time. The end result was the same, but watching her hands touch me, watching her body press against mine, her lips cover my nipples and tease them hard, all of this seemed to make everything better. I was still an inactive partner, but this time, besides leaving my eyes open longer, I kissed her back. A few times I even let my hands stroke her back or sides. When it was over she lay next to me, touching me to prolong the feeling of my explosive orgasms, and we talked.

She told me she had met a guy she liked the night after the party and had spent three nights in bed with him. She explained that she really loved and got off on being with me. She had always thought that she was gay because she thought there was a chance that she could give up then altogether and be with women only. She thanked me for allowing her to see that she was truly bisexual. She hoped that I would stop thinking that being with her was cheating on her husband. In her way of thinking, I couldn't be cheating if I was letting her give me something that he couldn't—a woman's touch.

It was three nights later when she called and begged me to meet her at her apartment. I honestly thought about not going, but I wanted to find out what she wanted. When I arrived, she handed me a strong drink and stated that we were going to go to bed. She promised this was going to be the last time she would ask me. Before I could say anything, she explained that she wanted me to be active.

“I want you to feel my body, kiss and taste it. I am asking you to do this because I think it will help you and your husband. I find that when my boyfriend makes love to me, knowing how my nipple feels between his lips or how my pussy feels against his tongue, allows me to feel closer to him.”

At times I've wondered how a man felt when he was licking my vulva, so what she said made sense. Besides, since I vowed to myself that this was to be the last time I would be with her in a sexual way, I decided I should relax and enjoy myself to the fullest.

In the bedroom we slowly undressed each other. As we lay on the bed holding each other and kissing, I was nervous. My mind kept telling me, “This is a woman.” I became calm and relaxed when I started dunking of her as a person made of flesh and blood like any other person.

As our intimate embrace progressed I became totally involved in what I was doing and feeling. I learned how to feel completely comfortable with caressing her body. And when I sucked her nipples, her stomach, and finally worked my way down to her wet pussy, I was extremely hot and excited. Louise seemed to enjoy teaching me to be active. It excited her more.

I think every female should, at least once in her life, have a sexual experience with a close female friend. Maybe I shouldn't have vowed that I would never make love to Louise again.

| END |

Clowntoker shouid be ashamed of himself (or hersel[…]

Committee Suppressed

Mr Forbes has shared his valuable insights for one[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment