A place to share your sexy stories
By Dick924
As this is based on a real experience of my wife, on her request some details have been changed in order to save her the shame and embarrassment

Feel free to repost this

In her application letter for the job of hotel maid in a posh 5-star hotel my wife wrote she was “subservient” and “willing to learn”. The interview took a few minutes. “You can leave your hand bag in the office. Pick up a uniform, I will send you to one of the other maids for instruction. If you work is satisfactory you will get a contract. In the mean while I will make a photocopy of your passport.” Less than twenty minutes later she was cleaning her first room.
She had to purchase light gray pantyhose and black shoes. No jewelry was permitted (except her wedding ring, and as being Indian she was allowed to keep her nose stud) and only light make up. Her mobile phone should be switched off and left in her locker.

She showed me her uniform and badge. No name or number. Only the name of the hotel. Once in the uniform she was ‘just’ one of the maids. “Your pride lies in your work”. I am sure she learned to like that kind of attitude. Indeed, the job proved excellent to remove all her unjustified pride. They called her “Sweety”. After the subtle humiliations in the first days she accepted her punishments for being lazy or doing sloppy work. A hotel guest humiliated her in front of his girlfriend because in his opinion the bathroom has not been cleaned properly. The girl kept a close watch when my wife cleaned the room for a second time.
She told me every day how many used condoms she found in the rooms.
One day she found a dildo in the bath room and a sticky note “Please clean!”.
She learned to be humble.

But she liked the tipping. That was the thing she liked best.

One day a male hotel guest asked my wife if he could unbutton her dress because he would like to tip her directly into her bra. She just stayed there, feeling humiliated looking at the floor. However, she did gather the courage and politely refused the offer of a good tip. When she mentioned it to another maid, the other maid advised her:
“If you report it, you will lose your job. If you cannot avoid it, try to make the best out of it.” “And, Sweety, don’t forget, always ask them to use the condom.” She said it with a big smile.

Two days later my wife noticed this maid going into a hotel room and locking the door behind. My wife knew the male hotel guest was still in the room. After 15 minutes, my wife saw her colleague, the other maid, coming out of the hotel room with a big smile on her face and trying to adjust her clothing and her hairs. She gave my wife a wink. My wife knew the other maid had just made the “best of it”. She felt jealous knowing she could have earned that tip much easily.

“Mmm, expensive coat Sweety. Second hand?”
”I do this job not for money, but for pleasure” she replied the floor manager. The lady laughed. “Sweety, I suspect you are a true masochist”. She stroked her hair. “Do you like to clean the VIP suites? And take care to do it properly. I don’t want any complaints, you know.”

She knew the guy would leave the next day. It was a pity. He always left a good tip. He was sitting in the easy chair, watching the sea, enjoying a vodka.
He gave her a five dollar tip.
“Do you fancy to earn some extra money?”
“Sir?”
She noticed the hard cock in his pants.
“He needs some cleaning”.
“Uh, I see”.
The guy noticed the eyes of the maid, focused on his crotch.
“Never done it before?”
“No”, my wife whispered.
“I see, you are a new one. Don’t worry”.
My wife wanted to leave the room.
“Where are you going?”
“I am going to lock the door”
“No need to do so. You are the only maid on this floor. We won’t be disturbed. Just kneel down in front of me, put your hands on your back, close your eyes and open your mouth”.
She went on her knees.
“Hands on your back, close your eyes and open your mouth”.
She obeyed.
“Do you mind if I tie your hands and blindfold you?”
He started to tie up her hands before she could reply.
“It’s, it’s.. ok” she whispered.
Her hands tied, blindfolded, she was on her knees. He was in control now. Her pussy was wet. She was ready for it.
She heard how he opened his pants, she smelled his excitement.
“If you do a good job, I will pay you even more”
Now she realized she had forgot to ask for “the condom”. It was too late. His hard cock was deep in her mouth. Because she kept passive, he started to face fuck her. “Suck it, girl. Work, you must work hard.” Led by his strong hands she started to move her head. Sooner than she expected the climax. Warm fluid shot straight in her throat. In order to keep her uniform clean she had to swallow everything. Now she started to suck. To get every drop out of his cock. She could not afford to leave any traces of sperm on her dress, the chair or the floor.

He pushed four ten Dollar notes in the pocket of her apron. “Thank you, Sir”, she said and quickly left the suite, pushing her trolley.

The next VIP suite was unoccupied. Sweety rinsed her mouth several times. She looked in the mirror. She rearranged her hair and uniform. No traces of sperm. Everything looked normal. Nearly normal, because she was looking at a maid who had just sucked a hotel guests cock. She tried to forget his seed now travelling down her gullet.

Had she been used? No, he had paid her.
Was she a prostitute? No, she never offered him her services.
She was just the good hard working maid who will run that extra mile for the hotel
By willman
That's a hot story, I wouldn't mind staying in that hotel your wife is working in. No you are right, she is not being used, just agreeing to a request and so doing helping the family budget. If she is happy good luck to her.
By Funstuff
Did it excite you to know that your wife had been used by another man? Sounds like she may have learned something about herself in the process, she likes to be controlled and used. Could open up a while new area of sexuality for both of you.
By altony
Not sure why I am not seeing the reply button. I wanted to reply to post without quote and did not find "reply" button.
Anyway, very erotic story... I am sure guests are having a lot of fun staying in that hotel having few subservient maid at their disposal to do whatever they wish to do with them.. Very erotic thought. The humiliation is very erecting. I think your wife is not a prostitute, she just enjoys her job and wants to do a good job, with a reward of course for her services.
Tony
By Dick924
Hi all,

Sorry for the delayed response. I like all your comments very much.
Funstuff wrote:Did it excite you to know that your wife had been used by another man? Sounds like she may have learned something about herself in the process, she likes to be controlled and used. Could open up a while new area of sexuality for both of you.
Well, my wife discovered her submissive side about ten years ago. I started to make love with her while she was (ball) gagged and in bondage. Being gagged and/or tied up makes her wet. Even a hand over her mouth will excite her.

Years ago my wife started to tell me about all guys who were ogling her or even approached her. She knows it excited me. One day, she was dressed up in leather (coat and skirt) and boots and was waiting at the bus stop, a smartly dressed man in an expensive car, stopped and offered her to take her anywhere she wanted. She refused, but thinking what could have happened made me hot and we had very good sex that night (she was blindfolded and gagged). But I could never ever imagine that she would take the step to have actually sex with another guy. When she told me this, I was really stunned and very excited.

What I know that she is a good cock sucker now, while she did not like it before she took up this job. I suspect she has sucked more cocks during her job, but she keeps silent on that. Maybe because I urged her to use a condom next time. She don't like condoms.
altony wrote: The humiliation is very erecting.
I suspect the humiliating part also excites my wife. She keeps complaining how the floor manager and guests are treating her, the bad payment and the strict rules, but six months after she left the job she went back to the hotel. She likes especially guests from Arab countries, "because they know how to treat maids". She was very proid that a family from Dubai offered her a maid job there, because husband and wife were very satisfied with her attitude.
I think your wife is not a prostitute, she just enjoys her job and wants to do a good job, with a reward of course for her services.
Thank you.
willman wrote:That's a hot story, I wouldn't mind staying in that hotel your wife is working in. No you are right, she is not being used, just agreeing to a request and so doing helping the family budget. If she is happy good luck to her.
I promised my wife not to name the hotel. My wife and me spoke very seriously about starting in 2015 or 2016 a luxurious holiday apartment with daily maid service for discerning guests. If you ever visit The Netherlands you are welcome. She will be happy to fulfill all your needs.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]