A place to share your sexy stories
By FastFive
Disclaimer:

This is a very OLD story. As in "I wrote this 8 years ago" old. I don't want anyone thinking I'm so prolific that I came up with this one in a day after posting my last story. :lol: Part 1 of "Something to Remember Me By..." was about a week's worth of writing and editing, let alone the time it took to plan the story out. As for this story, it's just a little something I'd written up for a very special friend of mine at that time. Keep in mind that I was... I'll just say "20-something"... when I wrote this, so I'd like to think my writing has improved since then. I started re-reading it today and was tempted to do a little editing once again but that would defeat the purpose, so I decided to do nothing but change the names. There are certain details I didn't really bother to describe or expand upon because at the time the story was destined for one person and she already knew things about it, like the setting, for example (it takes place on a sailboat... an 80' luxury cruising yacht) so if you are kinda' left wondering about anything at any point, that may be why.

Anyways... enjoy! 8-)
By FastFive
The silence was deafening.

The sound of two heartbeats was louder than anything else.

As he laid there on his back, his eyes staring up at nothing but the rest of his body yearning to take in everything, he could not remember ever feeling exactly as he did this very moment.

It was still dark only minutes ago it seemed, but already the light was streaming into the cabin fast. As the sun had risen through the early morning sky, a sole ray of light shining in through the deck hatch slowly made its way down the bulkhead and across the foot of the bed, illuminating more and more of the cabin with each passing moment.
Seconds passed. Minutes passed. An hour?

He almost didn't want to breathe, didn't want to risk waking up into reality only to find that this moment was nothing but a dream. More importantly, he didn't want to risk waking her up... didn't want to risk waking up the dream next to him.

The dream he couldn't bear to disturb lay silently at his side, her body artfully entwined with his. The silk sheets they'd fallen asleep under late last night when the air was cool had long since been kicked to the floor. As the temperature in the cabin continued to climb in direct relation to the suns climb over the mountains to the east of the bay, he regretted having shut off the air conditioner and generator last night before going to sleep. Despite the deck-hatch and cabin door both being opened a crack to allow a little airflow, there was no wind to blow through.

His dream stirred a little, snaked her right arm down from his shoulder and into his outstretched left hand where she wove her fingers into his. Her other arm wrapped itself a little tighter about his waist, and a small, pleasurable sigh escaped her lips. His heart seemed to stop for a brief moment, just long enough to experience the warmth of her breath flow across his chest. Her head rested lightly on his shoulder, not having moved an inch since she fell asleep there late last night.

Wherever she touched him, the heat only intensified as the cabin got warmer. Every curve of her body was pressed firmly to a corresponding curve of his. She held him so tight that there wasn't even enough room between them for their skin to sweat. And yet, still he dared not move. The thought that this single moment in time might soon end kept him motionless, wishing it to never cease.

The sun, however, was having no part of it. The cabin grew warmer still, until finally he resigned to the fact that he had to get up and put the air on. He brought his hand up to hers, her arm still wrapped tightly around his torso, brushed slowly up her forearm, over her smooth, soft skin, savouring the feeling of every inch of her. Ever so slowly he pried her from around himself, regretfully lifting her arm away from his skin.

His other hand, fingers still twisted into hers, he brought closer to them, and gently rolled her off his side and onto her back. She moaned softly and her eyelids fluttered for a moment, but stayed closed. He shifted his weight down towards the foot of the bed, his hand brushing lightly over the outside of her thigh, down towards her knee.

He glanced back up at her still half asleep eyes, and then ran his hand up over her knee and ever so slowly back upwards, lightly caressing the hot, moist skin of her inner thigh. He stopped briefly at the top of her thigh, his fingers toying for a moment at the edge of her small mound of hair. Her body responded almost instantly, her back arching slightly as a sigh caught in her throat. He leaned down to kiss her navel, and then moved his hand away, gliding up her smooth skin, around her waist and up her side until he brushed the edge of her perfect, round breast. He traced a pattern over one breast, around her nipple, and then across her chest and repeated the pattern on the other side.

More awake than before, but with her eyes still closed against the sun now streaming in, she smiled as she pulled him closer still, coaxing his body back over hers until he was face to face with her.

"Doran..." she whispered.

"Yes?"

"It's bloody hot in here!"
By FastFive
He absently stroked her breasts as he bent his head down to kiss her. Her lips parted as they met his, but he stopped after just the lightest brush against her warm mouth and smiled as the expression on her face changed when she realized more wasn’t coming.

“I know,” he replied with a grin. “That’s why I was trying to get up without waking you, so I could put the air on.”

“Good job not waking me up,” she mumbled, feigning anger as she turned away from him and dragged the pillow over her head to block out the obtrusive sun.

He kissed her shoulder and finally, regretfully, pushed himself away from her. He climbed off the end of the bed, stood up, and made his way aft towards the central cabin. Before leaving the room he tapped a control panel set into the bulkhead next to the door leading out of the master suite and deck hatches automatically shut and a small servo-motor wound a shutter over the opening, finally blocking out the invading sun.

“I’ll be right back,” he said as he walked out of the suite.

“I’m not going anywhere,” came the reply from under the pillow.

Katia rolled back onto her back and pushed the pillow back under her head. Her lips parted in a sated smile as she stared lazily at the ceiling, her mind still reeling over the past three days. She closed her eyes tightly and covered her face with her hands. Brushing her damp hair back off her face, she opened her eyes again, and did the exact same thing she’d done each of the past three morning; she sat up, looked around the cabin, taking in every detail, and reassured herself that she was in fact truly waking up on a sailboat moored somewhere in the Caribbean, and not simply dreaming everything that had been happening. She rolled over onto an elbow and glanced out the long rectangular porthole. On one side was an emerald rainforest covering the island they had anchored next to yesterday evening, and to the other side an endless sapphire blue sea.

Her smile grew wider and she sighed contentedly as she lay back down. No… still not a dream. She was really here. She closed her eyes again, and drew a deep breath, held it for a moment then slowly let it out.

Just as she noticed that the cabin was rapidly getting cooler she heard his footsteps making their way forward and he stepped back in. He tapped a touch-screen by the door and silenced the fans. Still naked, he walked towards the king sized berth, her eyes following his every move like a wolf stalking its prey. Her heartbeat sped up, and as he stood at the foot of the bed she nearly unconsciously began to part her legs in anticipation.

He picked the sheets that had been kicked to the floor the night before and then crawled up onto the bed, pulling the soft, cool silk over her legs, up her thighs and over her abdomen, stopping short of her breasts, leaving them exposed to the cool air. The sensation of the silk gliding over her naked body sent shivers down her spine and gave her goose-bumps all over. But still she lay motionless, only her eyes devouring every movement Doran made.

“Don’t want you getting cold,” he said quietly, and then rolled over and off the bed once again.

“What? Where are you going now?” she demanded.

Doran could see the fire in her eyes, but he only smirked as he took a step back towards the door.

“Making breakfast of course,” he replied.

With that he was gone, and Katia was once again alone in the bed. She rolled onto her side, glanced towards the door and grinned.

“Tease,” she purred softly “you’re going to pay for that!”

Reluctantly she sat up and slid her legs over the side of the bed and stood up. She moved forward into the en-suite, deciding she needed to rinse off in the shower. The two of them had been skinny-dipping late last night in the lagoon Doran had anchored in, and she still felt the dried salt on her skin. Turning on the water, she looked over her shoulder to make sure there was a towel near the door of the stall. Instead, she saw herself in the full length mirror on the opposite wall. Absently running her hand under the flow of water to check the temperature, she stared at her backside. She turned away from the shower momentarily and continued to look at herself in the mirror.

Completely forgetting about the towel she’d meant to look for, she gently touched her shoulder, slid her hand across to her neck, slowly down her chest between her ample, round breasts, over the smooth skin of her stomach and around her waist, then down the side of her leg and up the inside of her thighs. She didn’t think there was an inch of her that Doran hadn’t already kissed, licked, rubbed, or otherwise simply made feel good. Just that thought was enough to again speed up her heart and send a quiver through her body.

“Deep breaths,” she muttered to herself, and drew one in and then let it slowly out.

Katia turned away from the mirror and stepped into the shower. The fresh, warm water rinsed her skin clean of the salt from the night before and invigorated her. Luxuriating in the warmth she turned one way, then the other, taking her time enjoying the massage from the showerhead. She turned her face towards the shower head and let the water rain down over her for a while before stepping back and turning the water flow off.

She wasn’t sure how long she’d stayed in the shower, but when she stepped out she found a towel tucked over the handle. She hadn’t seen or heard Doran slip in with it, but she was grateful because it had slipped her mind completely earlier. She also noted with a smile that a robe was notorious by its absence.

After towelling off, she wrapped it around herself and stepped back into the master suite.

She was greeted by the site of Doran on the bed, sitting up against the headboard, still wearing nothing but a smile.

“Breakfast is served,” he said, nodding towards the shelf beside him against the bulkhead which was arrayed with a colourful assortment of fruits, all spread out on both sides of a small bowl. He put down the slice of pineapple he was eating, pushed himself to the edge of the bed, and slid his legs over the side. He held his arms open and smiled. “Hungry?”

“Absolutely!” she replied, dropping the towel to the floor.
By FastFive
As she stepped close to Doran seated at the edge of the bed he brought his legs up behind her and curled them around her thighs and pulled her closer. A startled laugh escaped her lips as she lost her balance and fell towards Doran, but he was waiting for that and simply wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him as they both fell backwards onto the bed. Katia lay on top of him, the warm, damp skin of her breasts pressed tightly to his chest beneath her. She continued laughing as she stared down into the smiling eyes of the man whose arms and legs were still drawing them closely together.

Before she could stop laughing Doran pulled her face down close to his and kissed her, fully, deeply, on the mouth. Her lips parted to let him in, and she tasted the pineapple he’d just been eating, as well as something else. Their tongues lingered together for a moment before she finally pulled back.

“Chocolate?” she exclaimed.

“Swiss, I was in Geneva last week and picked it up before flying out. What did you think was in the bowl?”

Katia’s eyes grew wide and she shifted her legs to straddle Doran then sat up to peak inside the bowl. She dipped her index finger into the bowl of hot, melted chocolate then brought it to her mouth and licked it off. Doran simply laid back, watching her enjoy the smooth texture.

“Oh, this is good.”

“I thought you might like it,” he replied.

She took a fresh, ripe strawberry and dipped it into the chocolate then bit into it. “Positively decadent,” she purred. She offered a bite to Doran, and he gladly accepted.

They were both hungry, so reluctantly Doran eased himself out from under her. He propped up the pillows against the headboard and together they eased themselves into a comfortable position, Katia snuggled in close to his side.

As they ate in silence Doran couldn’t help but cast longing glances at the voluptuous curves next to him. Every time she reached for a piece of fruit, or went to dip it in the chocolate he could do nothing but enjoy the movement of her body.

As he was eating another piece of pineapple Katia reached across Doran to get an apple and accidentally knocked the slice from his hand. Juice trickled down his chin as he laughed and she giggled as she tried to catch it, only succeeding in squishing it against his chest.

Her giggle turned into amused laugh, and she said “Don’t worry! I’ll get that.”

Doran was reaching for a napkin, but before he could get his hands on one he realized that wasn’t what Katia had in mind. She leaned in close over his chest, and glanced up into his eyes as she brushed her hair to one side. She then slowly licked the pineapple of his chest, and then proceeded to use her tongue to trace the line of juice up his chest, on to his chin, right into his mouth.

Their lips melted together once again. It was a feeling neither of them ever wanted to give up, and neither ever wanted to miss having again.

Katia pulled back and smiled into Doran’s eyes. “Tasty.”

“Very!” he replied. “And this fruit isn’t half bad either.”

Katia laughed again, and turned herself around. With her back to Doran she slid herself comfortably between Doran’s legs, and then settled her back against his chest, and laid her head back against his shoulder. As she got back to eating the apple, Doran simply wrapped his arms around her again and enjoyed every second of holding her close. Absently, he began to stroke her breasts, starting from the bottom and slowly wandering his fingers up one side, then around to the other. As he teased the edge of her nipple with his index finger he leaned forward and kissed her on the neck, then gently trailed his lips across her cheek and near to her ear.

“Do you trust me?” he whispered.

Katia’s heart was already beating faster, and Doran continued to tease her breast. “What do you mean?” she asked slowly. She turned to look over her shoulder into Doran’s kind eyes. “Why do you ask?”

Doran smiled warmly and kissed her tenderly. “I just want to know…. Do… you… trust me?”
By FastFive
Katia turned back away from him and laid her head back against his shoulder. Her long, blond hair cascaded across his chest. The room was utterly silent again, void of every sound except their breathing, the beating of their hearts, and the faint, distant sounds of the morning breeze in the rigging.

Seconds passed.

Minutes.

Neither of them said anything, nor even moved.

Doran still held her close, but in the back of his mind a small seed of doubt began to form. Did I upset her? he wondered.

Suddenly Katia let her hand slide down to Doran’s thigh, and she slowly stroked it. He tilted his head to one side to try to see her face, to determine what she was thinking, or not thinking. As he did, she turned to look at him.

“I do,” she answered, in a low voice. “I trust you, I mean.”

Doran drew her face close to his and kissed her again. “Good,” he whispered. Katia responded with a smile and turned further to wrap her arms around his neck and pulled them closer together.

Doran rolled himself sideways and together they fell prone, with Katia now lying on top of him.

Their warm skin now pressed tightly together, Katia giggled. Doran couldn’t help but smile, and then he too started to laugh. They stayed like that for a moment, both enjoying the others laughter and smiles.

Suddenly Doran rolled the two of them over. Now his body covered hers and their legs were entwined each with the others. Their laughter slowed, and then faded completely. Katia stared up at Doran as she caught her breath. They kissed again, a long, hard, passion filled kiss. Doran pulled back first, but only to instead kiss her neck, then her shoulder. He continued to kiss across her sunburned chest over to her other shoulder, and then he started a long, slow trail of kisses towards her breasts.

Katia simply laid still and closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of Doran’s warm lips travelling across her body. As he paused over the top of her breast she felt his lips cover it and pull it in, and then his tongue as it encircled her nipple. After what felt like an eternity of teasing he released her swollen nipple and kissed his away to her other breast, over the sunburnt spot between her soft mounds. While his lips continued to explore her ample breasts he began to slide his hand down over her stomach, towards her legs. He slid it around her hips, and down the outside of her left leg, then over, and up the inside of her thigh. As he came closer to the triangle of soft hair between her legs he felt her heart start to race and her breathing sped up. Her back arched up a little as he teased the edges, but his hand didn’t linger there long, as he pulled it away. He wrapped his arm around her, cupping her butt and pulling her close to him.

She moaned.

Katia felt him lift his weight off her and move away. She rolled to her side and opened her eyes to see where he was going. He was still right next to her, smiling.

“Keep your eyes closed,” he said with a smile. “Please.”

“What are you up to?”

He reached over to the side of the bed, for what, Katia couldn’t see.

“Doran, what are you…”

He rolled back towards Katia and kissed her on the lips, silencing her. “You said you trusted me, right? So, close your eyes,” he whispered “and trust me.”

She stared at him for a moment and then said “Ok” and closed her eyes.

She listened carefully at the sound of Doran’s movement, trying to figure out exactly what he was up to. It became instantly clear when she felt something cool and smooth cover her eyes. She felt Doran carefully brush her hair away from her face and tie the silk tightly behind her head, blocking out all light. He held her gently as she laid back, now completely unable to see anything he was doing. He moved away again and she strained even more now to hear what he was doing. She heard him move towards the head of the bed, and then move things around there.

Doran looked down at Katia, lying still next to him. He could see she was carefully listening to what he was doing, to every move he made. He pulled the bowl of fresh strawberries and the melted chocolate closer to where she was and settled himself back down close to her side, her body pressing along the length of his.

Leaning on his left elbow, he picked up the bowl of still warm melted chocolate with his right hand and held it over Katia’s body. “This is going to be a little warm,” he said quietly.

“What is?” she asked, cocking her head to the side.

Instead of answering, Doran simply tilted the bowl and let a very thin line of the chocolate drizzle onto her chest.

Katia drew in a long, slow breath as she felt the warm sauce run across her chest. Her heart was racing with anticipation. She felt butterflies inside her. Doran was slowly pouring more chocolate over her breasts now, and the sensation of heat was causing her entire body to warm up. She had been lying perfectly still until now, but the desire to feel what Doran was doing was so strong that she started to reach out, to touch him, to hold him.

“Ah ah,” he chuckled, pushing her arms back down, “careful, or we’ll end up making a mess all over.”

She sighed, “But Doran…”

Before she could finish her sentence Doran shifted his weight away from her and as she tried to figure out where he was going she felt his arm encircle her waist again and his tongue flicked out to her chocolate drizzled midriff. He took his time licking up the chocolate he’d poured out over her. Quiet moans and soft sighs escaped her lips. Before getting to her breasts though, he stopped. Instead he reached for a strawberry from the bowl and circled the cool, sweet fruit around her left nipple, swirling in the chocolate.

“Hmmm...” he said with a smile. “This looks really good. Want a bite?”

Katia simply grinned and opened her mouth. He held it over her mouth, just lightly brushing the chocolate covered fruit against her lips.

“Tease!” she exclaimed, as she lifted her head to snatch the berry from Doran’s fingers.

While she devoured the sweet strawberry covered in warm sticky chocolate Doran noticed a rivulet running down the side of her breasts that he hadn’t yet touched.

“Oops,” he said, “don’t move!”

He leaned over her and quickly licked up the line of chocolate before it ran any further, and then, with his body now laying half over hers he leaned in close to her face once again and kissed her deeply. The chocolate in his mouth mixed with the strawberry juice in hers, their tongues both passionately exploring the other’s taste. He could feel her body beneath him starting to respond even more vigorously now, her hips grinding against his, her legs coming up to wrap around him.

Even as they separated Katia couldn’t help but continue trying to taste every bit of chocolate she could find on Doran’s mouth.

“God,” she moaned, “that tastes so good!”

Doran said nothing, merely slipping himself back down once more towards her breasts. He eagerly went back to alternately sucking and tonguing her nipples, searching out every last drop of sticky chocolate he could find. While his mouth explored her chest, his hands were busy roaming elsewhere. As continued to caress her, his hand moved further down, over he waist and along the length of her thigh.

“Ooh! I found a soft spot…” he said being mouthfuls.

Katia could only sigh. She had long since spread her legs, and as Doran gently brushed his fingers over the soft, smooth skin of her inner thigh he could hear and feel Katia’s heart racing. Closer and closer his fingers crept towards the small triangle of hair. But this time, instead of teasing the edges, he went straight for the center.
By FastFive
Ever so slowly, he touched the edge of her opening…

It was warm, hot even, and very wet. With agonizing patience he continued to rub her. He looked up at her face now and noticed she was biting her lower lip, taking quick, shallow breaths. Her chest was rising and falling with each breath, and he noticed her hands were still on the bed at her sides, but where now clenched tightly, balling up the sheets in her fists.

He kept his fingers close to her slit, but went back to kissing her stomach, taking his time to prolong the tease and enticement.

Katia was nearly sweating now, despite the air in the suite being perfectly cool. She had long since given up trying to maintain any sense of composure when she was alone with Doran, and had simply given herself up to him. But this was something new altogether. She had no idea what he was doing except for what she could hear or feel. One moment she felt his hot mouth covering her breasts, the next it was the warm chocolate dripping over her body. Mouth again, then his hands all over her. Then both! She was breathing hard now, and could barely focus anymore on what Doran was doing or where he was touching her. It simply felt good. No, even better than good… but she couldn’t even think of the words right now. Her body was on fire, screaming for Doran.

But still he teased her.

She felt his fingers at the very edge of her, moving ever so slowly, but always staying close to the edge. Is he ever going to satisfy me? she thought to herself.

“Doran…” she moaned.

“Yes?” He slowly slipped one finger inside her just a fraction of an inch, still moving as slowly as he could.

“Doran… please…” she was nearly panting now.

Doran smiled and kissed her stomach again. “Please?”

Her breathing was heavy and fast. He slid his index finger just a little deeper, still slowly moving inside her.

“Don’t… please…” she moaned, “Doran…”

Doran slipped his middle finger inside her now, into her hot, wet slit... but still only a fraction of an inch, still just teasing.

“Doran… don’t…” But she couldn’t take it anymore. She let go of the sheets she’d been gripping so tightly and reached down. She grabbed Doran’s hand with left, and his wrist with her right.

“Doran… please…” she exclaimed, “please don’t stop!!”

With that she pulled his fingers deep inside, as deep as she could, twisting her legs around his now trapped arm and drawing him in deeper still. Her body arched up off the bed, and she moaned louder between short, sharp breaths. She let go of Doran’s hand (but still pinned it tightly between her legs) and fumbled around, reaching out for him. One hand found his chest, the other his head. She wrapped them both around behind him and pulled herself up towards where she thought his face would be. Their mouths met, a torrent of passion flooded between them, and between her legs.

Finally, she pulled back, still trying to catch her breath. That however was exceedingly difficult with Doran still slowly moving his fingers about inside her. She eased her grip on him and he managed to free his hand. Now sitting up, he held her close, her heaving chest pressed tightly against his.

They stayed together like that for a long while, until finally Katia spoke. “Can I take this off now?” she asked, reaching up to untie the silk blindfold.

“Not just yet,” Doran replied, gently pushing her hands back down behind her. He shifted around her, moving away. “Don’t go anywhere.”

“You say that as if I’d ever want to leave,” she replied with a happy sigh. She stayed sitting up, leaning back on her hands behind her. Her breathing was finally slowing down. She heard Doran behind her, and she listened closely, trying to figure out what he was up to now. Sounds of moving something behind her, rummaging around, a drawer opened?

Doran sat back on the bed behind Katia, very close to her. He gently stroked her arms, up to her shoulders, caressing her. He gathered her hair together and pushed it to one side and over the front of her shoulder. Leaning forward, he kissed the nape of her neck, and then circled his arms around her, each hand cupping a breast, his fingertips gently rubbing her nipples. Katia let her head roll back onto Doran’s shoulder, and turned towards his face searching for a kiss. Doran was usually more than happy to give her what she wanted, but this time he pulled back. Instead, he brought his hands back up to her shoulders, and then eased them down her arms. Leaning forward to whisper in her ear he said “If you want me to stop, just say so.”
By FastFive
He gently lifted her arms off the bed and drew them close together, crossing them behind her. He paused for a moment to see if she was going to say anything. When she didn’t he positioned her forearms parallel to each other, each hand near the opposite elbow. He then wrapped two soft leather straps around her arms, binding them together, just tight enough to keep her arms bound behind her, but without any discomfort.

Taking a firm pillow from the head of the bed, he set it just behind Katia and then moved to her side once again. Her breathing was slow and measured now, but he could tell she was working to control it. Putting one arm behind her he eased her down, the pillow at her lower back now lifting her hips slightly to keep her body from pressing down on her arms beneath her.

He lay back down next to her, once again propped up on his elbow, for a long moment just staring at her, enjoying every shape and curve of her body. For an even longer her moment he just watched the steady rise and fall of her chest. He also noticed some sticky leftovers of the chocolate from earlier. He leaned in close and licked the side of her breast again. He took a fresh cherry from the bowl nearby and held it over her mouth, just touching her lips. When she opened her mouth he drew it away just a bit. A smile formed at the corners of Katia’s mouth, and she quickly brought her head up, grabbing the cherry between her lips.

“Hmm…” she muttered with her mouthful, “no chocolate?”

“My bad,” Doran replied.

Katia felt him lean over as he took another from the bowl.

“I’ve got chocolate this time,” he said, somewhere near her ear, “lots of it.”

This time he dipped it liberally in the chocolate. Again he held it just over her mouth, but now the warm chocolate was slowly dripping off. She licked off each drop that fell, seductively running her tongue over her lips. She couldn’t see Doran, but she could hear him, and she knew he was staring at her mouth as she licked up each drop of chocolate. She could hear him breathing very slowly, very close to her. Despite being bound and blindfolded, she revelled in the fact that she could still affect him, even if only slightly.

Next to Katia, Doran could only stare. And smile.

He just couldn’t get enough. No matter how many times their lips met in a passionate kiss, no matter no many times his hands caressed her body, no matter how many times he tasted her, it was never enough.

Katia felt Doran move himself away from her, towards the edge of the bed. She tried to figure out where he was going by the sound of his steps around the suite, but she wasn’t really sure. He moved beyond the foot of the bed, first to one side, then over to the other. She heard him open something, not a drawer this time, and then he put something down on the shelf next to the bed, shuffling the fruit that were already there.

A moment later he was back on the bed, but not laying next to her. No, he was sitting this time, she was quite sure. She wanted to reach out to him, but couldn’t. She turned her head in his direction and listened carefully. He picked something up again, and then she felt his weight shift closer to her. For a long, silent moment everything was perfectly still.

And then she drew in a sharp, shocked breath as something ice cold touched her stomach!
By FastFive
Her heart instantly started pounding in her chest, and her breathing quickened. The sensation of cold on her bare skin was electric. And the cold spot was moving.

Doran slowly slid the ice-cube over her warm body, watching it melt and leave droplets of water, and a trail of goose bumps, all over her. He moved it ever so slowly towards her breasts, and then finally up near to her nipple. The ice-cube was melting faster now, cold water dripping down all sides of her breast, but he kept slowly circling until finally he leaned down and took her cool, firm nipple and the freezing remains of the ice-cube into his mouth. His tongue swirled it around her some more and the sensation of his hot mouth and the cold ice both at the same time was an exquisite mix for her.

When the ice finally melted he held her in his mouth a little longer, warming her, and teasing her. He took another ice-cube and slowly brushed the edge of it over her other breast now… tantalizing heat teasing one side, and icy cold torment on the other. Soft moans were coming between her breaths again, and her body was squirming. Doran finally sat back up and popped what remained of the second ice-cube into his mouth. He then straddled Katia, the inside of his legs pressing against her hips, being careful not to set his weight down on her. Leaning over her, his chest warming to cold spots on her, he kissed her lustfully on the lips which parted instantly to take him in. The ice-cube lingered between them momentarily, but quickly melted to nothing. Katia was hungry for him now, desperately wanting to be fulfilled again. She wanted nothing more than for Doran to take her right that instant, but their mouths were pressed so tightly together she couldn’t say anything. All she could do was moan, and writhe beneath him.

When they finally parted Katia was left breathless, her chest rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath. Doran didn’t stop though. He began sliding himself backwards over her, kissing every inch of skin as he worked his way down to her spread legs. As his kisses trailed below her navel slowly, gently slipped a finger inside her once again, inciting even more moaning. Pulling it out, he teased her some more, rubbing it along the edges, near the top, then towards the bottom. She was burning hot now, and very nearly dripping wet.

Doran laid down on the bed between Katia’s legs, his head between her thighs. First kissing the soft skin on the inside of one thigh, and then slowly licking the other, he felt her quiver a little as his tongue touched her. Alternating from one side to the other he slowly kissed his way closer and closer to the middle. Katia had lost all sense of time so she had no idea how long Doran took to cover her thighs, but it felt like forever and a day. When he was finally there, he paused for another very long minute, prolonging Katia’s anticipation still more, and then finally he kissed her lips, hard. Katia lifted herself off the pillow a bit, pushing her hips into Doran, and as she did he pushed his tongue into her. A long, low moan was Katia’s only response.

He picked up another ice-cube and quickly put it into his mouth. Then he wrapped his arms under her thighs and lifted her up as he pushed his tongue back into her further now, overcome by her taste. Kissing, sucking, and lapping longer and deeper between her lips, his cold tongue against the fire inside her, he finally pushed what was left of the rapidly dwindling ice-cube into her, using his tongue to push it deeper, and then finally sliding two fingers into her to push it deeper still. He licked his way to the top of her slit now, his tongue gently sliding around the folds of skin, teasing and stimulating her. Finally he sucked her into his mouth, softly at first, then slowly increasing pressure.

“Don’t stop!” she panted, barely able to get the words out between breaths, “Don’t stop!”

With his 2 fingers inside her he began stroking, matching the rhythm of his sucking. Katia was nearly shaking now, and Doran closed his eyes, succumbing to the intoxication of her taste, having given himself completely to her pleasure.

Katia writhed and twisted, sighing and moaning. Unable to look into Doran’s eyes to show him the passion in hers, unable to grab hold of him, she did the only thing she could. She cried out in ecstasy as she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him into her, pressing them together as tightly as she could, Doran not slowing for an instant. It was like an uncontrollable fire that couldn’t be put out, that wouldn’t stop burning.

How long they stayed like that, she was unsure. Time had long since ceased to mean anything between them. All Katia knew was that when they finally separated she was exhausted, and completely out of breath. Her body ached exquisitely, and she soaked in sweat.

Doran crawled back up over her, but instead of covering her as before he rolled over to her side and pulled her damp, naked body up onto his, her legs straddling him. He reached behind her head and undid the silk blindfold and tossed it aside. Her damp hair fell forward as she finally got to look into his eyes. He was smiling at her, and she back at him. As they silently stared at each other Doran carefully undid the straps binding Katia’s arms as well.

Finally free of the restraints Katia stretched her arms a little, moving them around to restore circulation. Then she reached up to take his face in her hands and kissed him. She could taste herself on his lips. They stayed like they were, with her body on top of his, his arms holding her tightly, her head on his shoulder. Together, they closed their eyes.

Some time later Katia woke up. Doran’s eyes were still closed and she could tell by his breathing he was sleeping, but she could feel him hard beneath her. She sat up just far enough to lift her weight off his chest, but close enough so that her nipples brushed over his as she moved and breathed. Slowly, almost imperceptibly at first, but then more purposefully, she started to grind herself onto him.

Doran opened first one eye, then the other and looked up at Katia’s face with a smile. A grin slowly formed at the corners of her mouth.

“Now,” she said, with a gleam in her eye, “It’s your turn!”
By mandadees
FastFive, I read the first part, I'm going to do one at a time, I love the bloody hot! :) You have a very sexy writing style.
By Thinker
Nice story. I can imagine satisfying my lady on a boat. The rocking motion of the boat would add to the experience.
By Jbe
Great story, Fast. It's interesting to read erotic written by a man. It definitely has a different feel to it coming from a male perspective. To me it was enjoyable to read as opposed to some of that "erotica" that is out there- not that I spend time reading it. But over the years I've seen a page or two... and I actually did read the "50 Shades" stuff.

It's erotic and sexy but without all the excessive descriptions such as "mound of pleasure", "throbbing love hammer" ya know, crap like that. :roll:
By FastFive
You mean...
"His strong manly hands probed every crevice of her silken femininity, their undulating bodies writhing in sensual rhythm, as he thrust his purple-headed warrior into her quivering mound of love pudding."
:lol: Leslie Neilson was a defining figure of my youth. My cousins and I probably had half the Naked Gun movies memorized at some point or another when we were growing up. :D

But yeah, I know what you mean. As somebody once told me: "Anyone can write 'fucking'..." :roll:

I haven't actually read "50 Shades", or any other real erotica, ever. My only knowledge of 50 Shades comes from the YouTube clips of people (like Gilbert Gottfried, Geroge Takei, Morgan Freeman) reading passages. :mrgreen:
By Jbe
Yeah... that stuff. :roll: But it obviously sells.

As far as "50 Shades" goes, you aren't really missing a lot.
By RCNCO
Dudes,

I won't claim to know what women like any more than any other guy, but Fiddy Shadez, that is the schizz for a LOT of women. Young old redhead or green cornrows. Fast, you write fine. I wish my own was better to be honest. I tend to get overblown. But sometimes I get it just right, touchdown sixty nine yards......

If that fails try it raw. Funny thing I read today about how women tend to like assholes. Maybe that's the case? Not always I hope. Nice effort!
By FastFive
Given how often I see that book, or the others in the series, being read literally everywhere I don't doubt it's a big deal for women. On the beach, deck of a cruise ship, doctors waiting room, airport/airplane... mommy-porn everywhere!

In any case, I will happily stick with writing my fantasies. My stories are my perfect world and my perfect ladies. :D Even if I wrote an entire novel and didn't sell a single copy I'd still be happier with my work than if I'd have written anything else. (I'd be a broke-ass writer... but a happy one.)
By rockclimber
"To thine own self be true...." A good philosophy.

I write a lot myself. Sorta a big of cheerleader for the VW ladies, the boards, COFF and VW in general.

If I write for private pleasure, it's for the pleasure of my reader. After all, "sometimes the juice is worth the squeeze...."
By FastFive
nudejohn wrote:great story.... do you have more?
Just this one: http://forums.voyeurweb.com//viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7002" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That's only the introduction, but unfortunately I've had no for personal writing at all lately. :roll:
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]