A place to share your sexy stories
By madamjamei
“Hey girl, this is crazy, and I know we just met, but…”

Janie blinked in surprise at the guy who took the stool beside her at the bar, instinctively backing away a little as he leaned closer. He was young; barely old enough to gain entry into the club, and while she was just ten years past that, this clear attempt to pick her up amused her greatly.

“Excuse me?” She crossed one leg over the other, letting her already-too-short skirt ride up her thigh, revealing the lace top of her thigh high stocking, enjoying his reaction. His gaze skipped from her hemline to the v-neck of her blouse, revealing far more cleavage than she was used to showing.

“Sorry, it was a just bad pickup line!” He had to yell to be heard, leaning in even closer, and Janie could smell beer on his breath. “Whatcha drinkin’? I’m buying!”

“Shot of Patron!” Janie yelled in reply and lifted her glass, tilting back the honey colored liquid at the bottom.

“Two shots of Patron!” The guy called to the bartender. She was a leggy redhead who raised her eyebrows as she poured the shots but she took the guy’s money and slid the drinks in front of them, moving on to the other patrons crowding the bar.

“What should we drink to?” Janie lifted her glass, enjoying the way he turned toward her on the stool so his knee brushed her thigh. He was tall, and the jeans and cowboy boots alone made her belly quiver. The silver buckle and the hat were just cherries on the cake.

“All I know is that we need to get hammered.” He clinked his glass to hers, grinning, still yelling to be heard. “Because I wanna nail you!”

“The first pickup line wasn’t bad enough?” Janie smirked, raising one eyebrow and glancing pointedly down at his crotch. “I don’t know, are you sure you brought enough wood?”

Her timing couldn’t have been more perfect. Tequila erupted from his mouth in a fine spray all over the bar and he choked behind his black shirt sleeve, eyes watering, but he came up laughing.

“I’m pretty sure you’d be happy with the timber, ma’am,” he replied, still grinning.

“Excuse me, is this seat taken?”

She felt a presence, glancing over her shoulder at the dark, curly hair appearing behind her as he slid onto the stool on her other side.

“I’m Josh,” he said, holding out his hand.

Janie took it, smiling. “Janie.”

“Oh, she’s a tougher nut to crack than that, pal, believe me!” the cowboy remarked, using one of the napkins sitting under a bowl of peanuts to wipe up the tequila he’d spit all over the bar.

“Is that so?” Josh smiled. “I guess we’ll have to see about that. Hey, cowboy, can I borrow your hat?”

The cowboy frowned, but he took it off and handed it over, smoothing back his sandy hair.

“Thanks.” Josh put the hat over Janie’s still untouched shot of tequila. “I bet you a kiss that I can drink that without ever touching the hat.”

She cocked her head and eyed him skeptically. “One kiss?”

“Would you prefer a blowjob? I know I would!”

“Okay, one kiss.” Janie laughed, feeling her face flush. Beside her, the cowboy was watching intently.

Josh gave a nod and then crouched down, disappearing under the lip of the bar. Janie squealed as she felt his hands on her calves, a hot mouth pressed to her knee, making drinking sounds. The cowboy’s eyes widened.

“Ma’am? Do you need me to—?”

“No, no!” She laughed, waving him away as Josh reappeared.

“Taa daa!” Josh wiped the back of his mouth, dropping her a wink.

The cowboy scowled, reaching over to grab his hat off the counter, revealing the shot sitting, still untouched, on the bar. “Hey!”

Josh grabbed the glass, knocking the shot back in one tilt of his head. He turned to Janie, grinning. “Now about that blowjob…”

“Kiss!” she reminded him as he wrapped his arms around her waist, forcing her to spread her legs as his mouth came down on hers, slanting across with a wet, hungry heat she couldn’t resist. Janie put her arms around his neck, letting him draw her tongue in, suck at it, and felt the stiff press of his erection through his jeans.

“What the hell?” The cowboy was still scowling when Janie came up for air, face flushed, pushing her blonde hair back out of her eyes.

“I drank it,” Josh explained, grinning. “But I never touched the hat, did I?”

The cowboy looked from one to the other, puzzled. “But… you… are you…?”

Janie disentangled herself from Josh’s arms, turning on the stool toward the confused man. Leaning in closer, so she wouldn’t have to yell to be heard, she whispered into his ear, “Married.”

She saw the light dawning and slipped her arm around Josh’s waist as she slid off the stool, feeling his hand moving over her ass, squeezing, kneading her flesh. Her whole body was buzzing with heat, her nipples hard under her blouse. The cowboy’s gaze went there, in spite of the fact that Josh had already claimed her.

“You’re a lucky man.” The cowboy tipped his hat, his gaze sweeping Janie from head to toe, making her tingle.

“I know.” Josh leaned in and whispered into Janie’s ear. “I’ll meet you outside.”

“Thanks for the drink, cowboy.” Janie turned and walked away, hips swaying, feeling the heat of his gaze following her.

There were two guys standing outside trying to get a taxi, but the moment Janie appeared in her high-heels and short skirt, a yellow cab pulled up, stopping so fast it left a skid mark on the cooling pavement. She smiled apologetically at the men waiting as she got into the back seat, telling the driver their destination, and asking him to wait for Josh.

“So, what do you think?” Josh slid in beside her as the driver took off. Josh slipped his hand slowly over her stocking and up underneath her skirt. He lowered his voice and whispered, “Last bar for the night, my insatiable little slut?”

Her eyes widened slightly and she felt the familiar tingle between her legs. The driver wasn’t paying any attention to them, listening to a Spanish radio station. She looked at Josh, a little mischievous smile passing over her face, and leaned back in the seat slightly.

He looked out the window, seemingly uninterested in her, but his hand slid up further, feeling the heat between her legs. His fingers brushed over her panties and he began slowly stroking her.

Mmm, warming me up. She let her eyes close, feeling the tingle building as her panties grew more damp with each pass of his fingers. Only a small intake of breath indicated that Janie felt his fingers slide her panties aside and his fingers slip inside, seeking the hottest, wettest spot. He glanced at her, and she heard his breath quicken slightly. He loved it, she knew, almost as much as she did.

His finger moved around her clit, making easy, practiced circles. Janie met the cab driver’s eyes in the mirror. He was watching now, seeing the flush on her cheeks, the rosy glow spreading to her chest. She moaned softly, parting her legs wider and sliding her bottom down on the seat.

“It makes you hot, doesn’t it?” Josh leaned in to whisper into the shell of her ear, sending shivers up her spine. “Knowing he’s watching. You’re making his dick hard.”

She whimpered, nuzzling her face against her husband’s neck, squirming on the seat. He knew he drove her crazy, but that’s just where he intended to go. His fingers moved lower, slipping inside her slick pussy, probing deep. She sighed and arched, holding on tight to him as the cab made a sharp left.

“Taste your cunt.” He lifted his glistening fingers to her mouth, forcing them between her lips. The cab driver actually gasped, watching Janie eagerly suck her juices, rocking on the seat. “You’re such a little slut. Say it. Tell me you’re my cock whore.”

“I’m a slut,” she gasped, sliding a leg over his, spreading herself. “I’m your cock whore.”

“Yes, you are.” Josh growled, pulling her into his lap, forcing her to straddle him, her skirt riding up her thighs and over her ass. Janie glanced over her shoulder and saw the cab driver frantically adjusting the mirror for a better view. She arched her back, giving it to him. “Are you ready to give them all a show, you slutty little brat? Are you ready to give them a hot, dirty little show?”

“Yes!” She rocked against him, feeling the length of his cock even through the thick, denim crotch of his jeans. “You’re so good to me, baby. Ohhh so fucking good to me.”

The cab slowed and then stopped and Janie glanced up, the ache in her pussy unbearable, the excitement too much to contain. Outside, the air was warm, stifling even in the moonlight, and Janie frantically filled her lungs as Josh pulled her from the vehicle.

“You should wait.” Josh leaned down to the window to speak to the driver, who was clearly trying to keep some sort of professional expression on his face and failing miserably. “Come on in if you want to see a show.”

There were men crowded at the door, at least a dozen, maybe more. Janie felt their gazes on her as Josh directed them all to step aside so he could unlock the empty warehouse door. She saw the cowboy near the back, his eyes big in the moonlight.

Four of the men went in even before Josh. They were all huge, with broad backs and thickly muscled arms under their matching white tanks that shared one word across both the front and back: “Security.” One of these men posted himself at the door, turning on the stark, overhead fluorescents. The other three went over to the twin mattress arranged on pallets in the middle of the empty room.

“Ready?” Josh whispered. Janie just nodded, trembling, as he led her over to the mattress. It was brand new—the plastic had been removed that afternoon and discarded in a nearby corner. Two folding chairs stood beside it. Janie stood beside the mattress, head and eyes down, and waited. The men, murmuring and talking together, some of them joking, laughing, getting to know each other, followed them, making a semi-circle.

All eyes were on her until Josh held up his hands and announced, “The first rule of Fuck Club is you don’t talk about Fuck Club.”

It was quiet at first, the men shifting, looking uneasy, but then Josh grinned, shaking his head. “Just kidding.”

There was nervous laughter. Janie’s knees felt weak and she leaned against one of the bodyguards for support. His hand moved to her elbow, holding her up.

“You were lucky enough to be chosen or invited here tonight,” Josh went on. He was unbuttoning his shirt as he talked.

“This only happens once a year, and if you’re lucky and follow the rules, you may get invited back again next year. The date and the location changes every year, so don’t get any ideas. If you’re not invited back, you’re out of luck. So I’d behave if I were you.”

Josh slid off his shirt, folding it neatly and putting it on a chair beside the mattress. “And if you can’t control yourself or follow the rules, these four bruisers are here to help you. Got it?”

There was a murmur of understanding.

“So what are the rules, mate?”

Janie recognized the voice of the Australian guy they’d picked up from the first bar they’d been to that night. That seemed like a million years ago.

Josh slid his belt out of the loops on his jeans, rattling them off from memory. “You can look, you can touch, but you can’t fuck her and you can’t kiss her on the mouth. If she wants to touch or suck your cock, she will. If she doesn’t, do not force her, or you will be removed.”

She watched, eyes still downcast, as her husband removed his jeans, leaving him wearing only a very tented pair of boxers.

“You can touch yourself, obviously. Or each other, if you’re into that. I don’t care.”

Josh turned to Janie. “You can touch her anywhere else with your hands or your mouth, but don’t be too rough—unless she asks you to be. And you can come anywhere you like, except for her mouth or her pussy. She likes it when you come on her, so please, do feel free.”

She swallowed and blushed at his words as Josh sat down in the chair in front of her. He was half-smiling and she felt his fingers brush her wrist, a tender gesture. She shivered.

“And just like in kindergarten,” he said, not looking at the men at all now. Everyone was looking at her. “We play nice, we take turns, and we share. Got it?”

Another murmur of assent. Some of the men followed Josh’s lead and removed their shirts, their pants. Some hung back, still unsure, watching.

“There are folding chairs over there, if you want to sit back and watch.” Josh pointed toward the wall, his gaze never leaving his wife. “Or you can get up and get involved if you like, that’s up to you. This is an interactive show.”

Josh encircled her wrist. “Right, baby?”

“Yes,” she whispered, quivering with excitement—the room was alive with it, like a thick pulse, like the blood rushing through her veins. He turned her hand over, kissing her palm.

“Take your shirt off,” Josh ordered. “Show yourself to all these men. They’re all hard for you, baby. They want to see that hot little body you’ve been teasing everyone with all night.”

Another group murmur of assent. Janie unbuttoned her blouse slowly, glad the warehouse was warm, but her nipples were hard anyway. She hadn’t worn a bra. Her breasts were full and round, still firm, and there was a collective sigh as she revealed them, dropping her blouse onto the chair with Josh’s clothes.

“Turn around,” Josh instructed. He unzipped her skirt, sliding it down her hips, letting it pool on the floor at her heels.

“Bend over.”

She grabbed the back of the chair beside him for balance, bending and stepping out of her skirt so she could spread her legs wider. Moaning, she arched her back when she felt Josh’s hand move over her ass, cupping, squeezing her flesh. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a few of the men already had their cocks out, slowly stroking. Some had pulled up chairs. The sight of them made her dizzy with lust.

“Your pussy’s wet,” Josh announced, his fingers pushing her panties aside to show the men who were watching.

“You fucking slut. You love this, don’t you?”

Janie flushed, gasping, “Yes! Yes!”

The slap made her cry out, Josh’s palm coming down hard and fast, making her ass sting. The next one, on the other cheek, was less of a surprise, but she still yelped. Then he yanked her panties down to her knees, spanking her again, again, this time on her bare ass, leaving marks. Her bottom burned, almost as red as her flushed cheeks, she imagined.

One of the men, she didn’t know which, had come to stand by her head, stroking his cock.

It was a beautiful sight, thick and straight and circumcised, revealing a fat, bulbous head. There was precum at the tip. Janie whimpered, feeling Josh spreading her pussy open from behind.

“See that hot pussy, guys?” He used both hands, pulling apart her shaved lips, wide, wider, giving them all a view of her pink. “Doesn’t that just make you want it?”

The guy in front of her gave a deep, longing sigh and Janie glanced up at see the short little science nerd they’d found at one of the dance clubs earlier in the night. She smiled in delight at the size of his cock—who would have thought he was hiding such an impressive tool?

“Come here,” she whispered, reaching a hand out for him. “Let me stroke it for you.”

He took a step closer and watched as she wrapped her hand around the shaft, groaning as she started to tug on him, rubbing her thumb over the precum at the tip. It was nice and slick, but she wanted it wetter, so she pulled him closer, using his cock to draw him near, and spit on the head, rubbing her saliva over the knob again and again.

“Ohhhh fuck!”

The nerdy guy was trembling, thighs tight, knees threatening to buckle. She could feel him swelling in her hand as she stroked and knew just what was about to happen.

“Yes!” she hissed, pumping him faster, aiming him. “Come! Come all over me! On my tits!

Do it! Come all over my fucking tits!”

He groaned and thrust his hips forward and Janie arched her back, watching the first eruption bathe her nipple, dripping down onto the cement floor. The next wave was just as strong, hitting her collarbone, the man letting out a low moan as his climax rocked the room, the first one of the night. It always doubled the excitement, giving everyone an idea of what the possibilities might be.

“Fuck! Fuck!” he whispered, shaking his head, eyes half-closed as he looked down at her, still milking his shaft. “Ohhh I didn’t want to come yet!”

There was a general chuckle at that, because of course, it was too late.

The geeky guy faded into the background and more men crowded around, slowly muscling their way toward her, careful of Josh behind her, still spreading her pussy, showing them all. Territory was negotiated without words, men with their cocks in hand surrounding her as she bent over, long blonde hair hanging in her face, cum sliding down her breasts and falling in white droplets to the floor.

“Go ahead, guys.” Josh gave them permission, flicking her clit for a moment, making her cry out. “Take her to the bed. Do what you want. But remember the rules.”

She didn’t walk over to the bed, which was set at just the right height so they could all stand around her if they wanted and she could easily reach their cocks. No, she didn’t move at all. It felt as if a hundred masculine hands were on her and they carried her over to the mattress, first on her belly, exploring every inch of her skin, probing fingers between her legs, spreading her thighs, and then onto her back. She could see them all now, a sea of faces, she counted ten in the front row, and then started on the back. There was the cowboy—she knew him even without his hat—the Australian, the dock worker whose typical New York accent had amused her so much back at the bar, even the nerd was back in line, and oh god, the taxi driver too! She lost count when someone put his fingers inside of her and began to pump them in and out, her eyes closing involuntarily.

Their words thrilled her as they talked about her like she wasn’t even there, admiring her tits, her pussy, the soft curve of her belly. So fucking hot… oh fuck look at that cunt!... push her legs back… yeah like that… oh that tight little asshole!... Fingers, hands, and then, as they grew braver, tongues, bathing her nipples, finding her clit.

“You have to fucking taste this, mate!” the Australian insisted, and then they all did, tongue after glorious tongue taking a turn, running up and down her baby-soft slit, sucking at her aching clit, some even taking a naughty turn down around her asshole.

“Ohhh please,” Janie moaned, begging, holding her knees back for them, feeling fingers gently pinch and tug at her nipples. “Oh make me come! Someone make me come!”

She didn’t open her eyes, but the guy between her legs fastened his mouth tightly over her mound and began to lick in earnest, focusing on her clit, his practiced tongue taking her right to the edge.

“Now!” she cried, arching, hands holding her everywhere, wrists above her head now, legs held open. “Ohhhh now! Oh fuck! I’m gonna come!”

Her orgasm rocked them all, her hips bucking on the mattress, and she shivered as she felt a shower of cum spread across her thighs, the head of a man’s cock slapping against her leg. Opening her eyes, she saw the Australian still suckling at her throbbing clit, the side of his face wet with someone else’s cum. There was a hush over the room, no sound at all except for the shuttling of their hands up and down on their hard cocks.

“Oh that was good,” she whispered, stroking his hair, wiping the cum from his cheek.

“Pussy is my favorite thing in the world, lil Sheila,” he told her with a wink as he stood looking down at her. His cock was hard as steel, pointing straight at her cunt. He sighed. “Just wish I could fuck it.”

“Come here.” She patted the bed beside her, inviting him up, and he made his way over to kneel by her head, watching as she took him in her hand and began to pump his cock.

Someone else was tasting her again, oh god, that was so good, so practiced and sure. She knew that tongue… Shivering, she looked down and saw her husband’s head between her legs. He was watching her stroke the Australian’s cock with great interest.

“Faster, love,” the Australian urged, thrusting his hips forward, aiming. “Make me come. I want to come all over those gorgeous tits.”

Beside her a man groaned and exploded, leaving white ropy strands of cum across her throat. Janie gasped, stroking the cock in her hand faster, reaching out blindly and finding another and stroking that too.

“Fuck me,” she begged, looking down at Josh suckling between her thighs. “Oh please! Give me your cock!”

“You guys want to see me fuck her?”

The collective “yes” that went up was both heard and felt, echoing against the empty warehouse walls and Josh stood up between his wife’s open legs. Janie gasped as he grabbed her ass, pulling her to the edge of the mattress where he stood, cock in hand.

“Please,” she begged, her whole body flushed with heat. “Oh please, please.”

“What do you want, baby?” He teased her, up and down, slapping her clit with the head of his cock. “Tell me.”

“Fuck me!” she begged, her voice hoarse. “Do it! Put that fucking big cock in my cunt and fuck me until I scream! Oh please! Don’t tease me, baby! I want your cock!”

The man in her right hand exploded, shooting his cum over her tits in a high arc. Moaning, he thrust and bucked, and the Australian lost it then too, both of their cocks jerking in her hands as they soaked her tits with their cum.

Josh was inside of her, grabbing her hips and thrusting, telling them to hold her legs back so everyone could see, to spread her pussy lips, to pinch her nipples and play with her cum-covered tits. Janie whimpered and met him with every thrust, wanting more, more.

The Australian had kindly moved aside and another hard cock found its way into her hand, one on each side again, they were coming in all shapes and sizes and colors over her, on her, shuddering and letting loose with the wild sound of their climaxes, the echo trembling her spine against the mattress.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” That was the chant they took up, each word punctuated with Josh slamming his pelvis into hers, again, again, again. Janie cried out as the another cock erupted in her fist, soaking her wrist and arm with hot, sticky white stuff. It made the perfect lubrication for the next man who nudged his way in. Glancing up, she saw it was the taxi driver, his cock small and uncircumcised, but hard as a rock in her hand. She stroked him fast and hard in time with her husband’s fucking.

“Dios mío!” the taxi driver groaned and then he was coming so hard he overshot her completely, splashing the thigh of a man on the other side of the mattress. Janie watched it slide down his thigh and pool on the bed, feeling her own climax building, working for it, rocking to meet Josh’s thrusts.

“Gonna come,” she gasped, letting go of both cocks in her hands and reaching for him. Josh pulled her up, letting her wrap her cum-covered arms around his neck. He grabbed her ass as she sat on his cock, driving into her, her sticky belly pressed to his, and it was as if everyone else disappeared. There was no one but them, their mouths locked in a desperate, last-minute kiss.

When she came, she wrapped her legs around his waist, impaling herself as deeply as she could on his cock, her pussy clamping down on him with such sweetness there were no words, just a long, shuddering sigh into the crook of his neck. He held her, rocking her, until she could speak again.

“How many more?” she whispered, not opening her eyes.

He chuckled, whispering back, “As many as you want.”

“All of them.” She smiled, glancing around at the surrounding men. Many had come once already and were hard again. Some were missing—probably sitting back and watching, or perhaps they’d slipped out.

“Hungry little cock whore.” He kissed her neck, putting her back down on the bed. “Roll over, baby. I’m going to fuck your ass for these guys. Let’s give them a really dirty show.”

Janie moaned but she did as she was told, turning to her belly and putting her ass in the air. That alone set a few of the men off. She felt them jerking and coming over the small of her back, up over her ass, christening it before Josh even had a chance to.

“Rub it in, baby,” Josh instructed, and Janie reached back, sliding her hands through the sticky mess, making her ass glisten with cum. She glanced back and saw him squeezing lube onto his cock. She had no idea where the stuff had come from, but Josh had planned this, and he was always prepared.

“Want to see me fuck her ass?” His question was met with a resounding “yes!” God, there were so many of them. More than a dozen, she was sure of it. Janie pressed her cheek to the mattress, turning her head, and saw that one of the security guards had a hand cupping his crotch, rubbing at his jeans. She’d even made them hard, she realized, and the thought made her mouth water.

“Ohhh! Oh god! Baby!” Janie squealed, feeling Josh press the head of his cock against the tight ring of her asshole. She tried to relax, taking deep breaths, as he eased his way in. This was something they didn’t do often and it took a while for her body to remember.

“Easy, girl.” The voice beside her made her turn her head and she found herself face to face with the cowboy. “That’s it. Easy. Good. Let it happen.”

“Oh god. It’s so big. So … tight.” She panted, meeting the cowboy’s eyes—he was lying on the bed beside her—feeling his big hand moving in her hair.

“It’s okay.” He stroked her as Josh pressed his way in deeper, past that first tight ring of flesh. “That’s right. Just like that. You can take it.”

She moaned, biting her lip, feeling her husband’s cock slip deeper inside her ass.

“Do you like it in your ass, baby?” Josh’s voice, behind her.

“Yes,” she whispered to the cowboy, glancing down to see his cock fisted in his hand. He hadn’t come yet. “Oh yes.

Fuck my ass. Please! Fuck my tight little ass!”

The cowboy groaned, and so did many of the others, as Josh began to fuck her, his balls keeping time with every thrust.

“Come here,” Janie whispered to the cowboy, reaching for his cock. She wanted it. Had to have it. He moved so she could take it in her hand, but that wasn’t enough. Janie slipped her lips over the head, taking as much of him as she could into her mouth. He moaned and let her suck him, his head going back in pleasure.

“Oh fuck ma’am,” he growled, thrusting faster, deeper into her throat. “You’re going to make me come! Oh! Ohhhh!”

Janie didn’t stop, although she knew she should have. Instead she continued, her head bobbing up and down in his lap, as he flooded her mouth with heat. She swallowed him, greedy, eager, feeling his body shudder with every wave of his climax.

“Yeah, that’s it!” Josh panted, still fucking her ass, filling her to bursting. “Ohhh I’m gonna come! Oh god! I’m gonna come so fucking hard!”

Janie whimpered as he pulled out, feeling the first hot blast of his cum against her still slightly gaping asshole, and his orgasm was like the trigger for a row of dominos falling. Everywhere around her men were coming, spraying her sides, her back, but mostly her ass. They’d all been crowded around, watching her get fucked, and now they exploded like firecrackers.

She rubbed the cowboy’s cock over her swollen lips, smiling up at him and he smiled back at her, his gaze soft and full of wonder.

“Can I lick your pussy, ma’am?” he asked so politely she almost laughed.

“I’m covered in cum,” she apologized, and it was true. Even though they weren’t supposed to come on her pussy, she could feel the cum of she didn’t even know how many men sliding down the crack of her ass through her swollen pussy lips.

“I don’t care.” He leaned back on the mattress—they were the only two on it now—up on his elbows.

“Come here.”

She glanced back at Josh and he smiled, nodding, so she went to the cowboy, letting him pull her up, making her straddle his face. Her pussy quivered with anticipation, so very wet, but the cowboy went straight to work, licking and sucking hungrily. Josh came around to watch and Janie put her arms around his neck, letting him hold her up as she rocked her mound against the cowboy’s fluttering tongue.

“Oh god,” she whispered into her husband’s neck, feeling his strong arms around her. “He’s going to make me come.”

“Do it,” Josh whispered, stroking her hair, holding her close, closer. “Come for me."

Janie cried out and trembled in his arms, feeling the cowboy wrap his arms around her hips, pulling her pussy deeper against his face. Josh kissed her deeply, as if he could draw every last bit of her climax through her mouth as the cowboy was suckling from her cunt. She collapsed in Josh’s arms, spent, and then the world tilted sideways, shifting, and she was drifting on a ****.

“Who?” Josh whispered, feeling her starting to go.

“The cowboy,” she murmured. “And the Australian. And the guy who came first… the one…”

She was going, going, gone.

Hands held her, instructions were called out. The mattress was flipped, and Janie felt warm cloths washing her body, tender caresses, soft kisses. She opened her eyes to a sea of faces and closed them again, so tired she could barely move. She didn’t know how long it was before she opened them again, but she was fully dressed and Josh was beside her on the mattress, the only light coming from the moon shining in through the high warehouse windows.

“Happy tenth anniversary,” he whispered, kissing her temple.

“I love you.” Janie felt tears stinging her eyes. “You are so good to me.”

“I love you too. I think that was the best dirty show yet.” He nuzzled her neck, her breasts. “Same time next year?”

“Ten years,” she marveled, reaching for and finding his hand in the darkness, squeezing it. “Think we’ll still be doing this at twenty? I don’t know any other man who would do this for his wife.”

“Forever,” he assured her. “I’d give you anything you wanted—anything. You know that.”

Janie leaned over and kissed her husband in the silvery light of the moon and knew that he knew it too—there was no other man in the world she had ever wanted to be with more than him. There was no man who mattered more, no man who could compare, no man who could touch her, fill her so completely, as Josh did.

And that’s just what she told him without words, every day and every year on their anniversary. She proved it to him time and again. And that was all that had ever mattered, and all that ever would.

By Thinker
I think this may be your best story yet...yet, because I hope I get to read more!!!! I had to take care of myself during the story. I think I will imagine me trying to pick you up in the bar and your lover coming to join us. Of course, I have to imagine it happening in B&W!
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]