A place to share your sexy stories
By Jocko64
Man, my wife has showed friends and not friends, she loves exposing herself accidentally on purpose. Shas been fortunate to have had a nice firm body all her life, at 70 she still had body like 40 years old. Her tits firm and in spite of being hangers they curved upward. He bald pussy (from age 25 ) always turned guys on. she never wore panties, just thigh highs so it was there to be seen. She loved to shop for shoes giving guys hardons. She loved sitting at the bar in a restaurant by herself for a while getting free drinks and giving some feels and getting some. A few guys even got to put a finger or two in he bald snatch. We had a signal if the play got out of hand or started to and I would step in and offer to take her to dinner and sometimes a guy would get pissed thinking he was going to get some. Her co-workers got glimpses from time to time, a select few got more than glimpses, she was librarian at large HS, worked with mostly male teachers. Had one that was her FB for 32 years. There are so many stories I could tell, it was great life!!
By Jocko64
We were in Victorias Secret one time, about age 50 at time, she was trying on sheer bras (loved front closures for easy access. She was in dressing room and I was outside leaning on a rack, she would open door and show me what she had on or not on sometimes. I had two guys behind me getting the view also. It was funny to me, she being an exhibitionist would flaunt her tits and ass and bald pussy so they saw it all. One of the guys wives happened to see it and went to the manager and told her. She came and asked my wife to please keep door closed. Wife explained that she was just showing me but would comply with managers wishes. It was very close to closing time and wife finished and we were last customers in store. When wife checked out the manager said she was sorry but had to comply with woman's wishes. My wife said she understood. Manager said I will make it up to you, gave her employee discount and a card to get the discount if manager was there. It was a good evening !! Other thing wife loved doing was teasing and showing the goods to shoe salesmen, she would wear button up blouse, skirt, never wore panties and go try on shoes. I would stand back and watch the reactions. She did get propositioned a few times ! She had super body and was proud of it, in her 60's she was still wearing bikinis showing it off!
By AnonAnon
Great story, Jocko64. I'm sure everyone but that one woman enjoyed it.

My wife once came out of the trying room area in the VS store with a completely see through top on and walked up a large mirror in the store to check herself out. The store was crowded and the mirror was by the check-out lines near the back of the store and she took her time over looking herself over while the rest of the store took their time, too. Nobody complained.

My favorite incident happened in a DvF store. As she was trying on various dresses another man got interested in checking her out in the mirror area outside the changing stalls. The store had just opened and the staff were two young women who didn't know to be forceful, so they didn't object to my wife giving the fellow quite a show trying on various dresses from completely naked. She didn't bother going into the stall to change and the assistance calmly helped her get dresses on and off. It was a cool calm display of utter naked confidence where anyone might have walked in at any time. When she wears the dress she bought, the memory adds an extra dimension of sexy to the already revealing sexy that the dress is.
By Jocko64
I will not make this long but one of the best times I ever had, and my wife was on a trip in our new coach. We took her sister and BIL on the trip. This was our second motor home so we had done quite a bit of traveling and heading west on 4 week or so trip, asked them if they wanted to go along. Now my wife is a bit of an exhibitionist and my BIL had seen her in various forms of un dress over the years.

Third day out, we are going through Kansas, 10 AM, very boring, my wife had brought me cup of coffee and asked if I needed anything else. Being the horny ass that I am I said yes a blowjob ! My BIL and her sister heard that and her sister says something about me being nasty. I laughed, my wife says I can take care of that no problem. She goes to back and comes out naked walking past sister and BIL and her sister says what the heck are you doing, wife tells her that when we on trips she stays naked most of time giving truckers a thrill tells them to tuirn heads no looking. I slide seat back a bit and having shorts on and going commando she unzips me and proceeds to deepthoat me and bust my nuts in about 2 minutes she swallowing like she always does. Her sister was all up in the air, BIL had watched what he could see and he asked his wife for some help with his hardon. She asked wife if they could go to bedroom in back. My wife says sure and plops down in copilot seat naked.

20 minutes or so later they come out, She tells wife thanks and asks her if she is going to put clothes on, wife says no, Danny has seen it all anyway. By the end of the day her sister was riding with no top on. By the end of first week she was naked with full bush that she ended up losing the next week. Our 4 week trip turned into a 6 week, her sister ended up with nice lading strip on top and bald but the icing on the cake was my bride teach her to suck a cock. She became very good at it by time trip was over. My wife showed her how to suck on my BIL's dick, he was in hog heaven, having my wife do him. About every other night we ended up swapping, it was all good and a wonderful trip! (Her sister turned in to an exhibitionist also)
By jongson
oktraveler92 wrote:I love for my wife to go out in sheer tops. This is what she wore when the A/C repair man came out
The Best Nipples that i seen for this Year. Cheers. Damn. I wish i could taste that nipples.
By AnonAnon
Another great story, Jocko64.

We've had some luck with creating a microenvironment where the rules don't apply. While out on a secluded lake with a couple we know, the wives go topless and we think nothing of it. In fact, the wives openly discuss their boobs in front of us. My wife likes crochet bikini bottoms that have a slightly open weave. They're sexy, but not very secure in that they do move around. Most of the time, she adjusts her bikini as she comes out of the water, but she got distracted and didn't once, leaving herself on display. The other wife saw it and remarked on how good she looked down there. Before long, my wife had removed her bikini and was lying on her stomach. Over time, she stopped caring which way she lay. At this point it seems so natural to see her and her friend naked that it would be weird to see them in bikinis. I sometimes get aroused when the weekend starts and she's just started being naked, but it doesn't take long to just relax and enjoy the view.
By Jocko64
Here is another funny story, we had nice lake house on very big lake and all the toys that went with the lake house. This one week in August we had 4 couples from North come down, we had been friends for many years with. Women spent much time on swim platform working on tans. At the time we were all in same age group, mid fifties. Two of the women still looked pretty good but nothing like my wife who was still wearing bikinis.

About the second day there, I had taken guys fishing early in AM hoping to catch some stripe (we did). We get back to house about 2, all sweaty and ladies all laying out working on tans. We all go up to shower and relax with a beer. Sitting in family room watching a golf match on TV. About 4 gals come up to shower and get dressed to go to dinner (restaurants long ride away). Two of the gals went to master shower (big) and one goes upstairs, wife being last says she is going to shower in Jack and Jill bathroom, gets towel and heads in. After about 15 minutes she comes out heading through family room to master suite. As she walks by behind couch where I am sitting I grab her towel (thinking she has bra and maybe panties on) and it drops her being naked. These guys were going crazy, wife picks up towel and says well now you have seen it all no point in putting back on. She stands there for a few minutes talking and then walks to master bedroom. My friends were in awe, could not get over her still perky tits and bald pussy.

We all went to dinner, all he women heard what I had done, could not believe it. Wife just sluffed it off being no big deal of anybody seeing naked woman. We go to dinner, get back to house and somebody suggests we play game called "left,right,center, with set of dice. We moved coffee table three guys on couch, two on love seat, women sitting on floor. We are playing game and after finishing 2nd game wife asks me to come in bedroom for a second, everybody whooping and hollering about getting a quicky, she said that was later we had to find some money to keep playing. We get in bedroom and she says to me that M is wearing shorts with no underwear and he has monster dick and balls she was looking at. I say so, she says I want to see how big it is, would I make move for his wife, I say no way, not appealing to me and she agrees and says she thinks she is cold woman anyway. Tells me that she will figure something out later.

We finally hit sack, she is sopping wet ready for good fuck, tells me she is going to get him on jet ski in morning teaching him how to ride one. I say OK have fun but don't expect me to try his wife. Next AM about 9:30 they go down to dock and she is going to show him the ropes on jet ski so he can take his wife. They came back about 4 hours later, very cool about it, he fills ski up with gas, and takes his wife for ride. Wife says to me we need to go get gas, I say sure and we both go to house to get some cash and then take pontoon to marina to fill cans. We get in house, go in bedroom, she closes door and plants a tongue kiss on me and I am tasting some cum I think. She says fuck me please and bends over bed with bottoms off and my dick is hard as rock. the cum still coming from her pussy. She was soooo stretched out I could have fisted her. I dumped another load in her in about 2 minutes.

She managed to suck him and also get fucked one more time that week, nobody was wise to it going on. One of the other couples that were at lake with us then ended up being swap partners on a trip we took about 2 years later.
By jongson
Pink wrote:
Image0(02).jpg
thankyou all for your kind comments and similar adventures, I loved reading them. I got adventurous myself on reading them and decided to show you what I showed Jeff but after about an hour of trying to work it out I gave up. Sorry. If someone can explain how to post a picture I might try again later.
Looking good tits, darling.
By jongson
Pink wrote:
Image0(02).jpg
thankyou all for your kind comments and similar adventures, I loved reading them. I got adventurous myself on reading them and decided to show you what I showed Jeff but after about an hour of trying to work it out I gave up. Sorry. If someone can explain how to post a picture I might try again later.
Hi ! would you mind exchanging pictures with my gf? message me in inbox.
By AnonAnon
"We finally hit sack, she is sopping wet ready for good fuck,"

I know the feeling. My wife recently went to a dance party in a cheap party dress she got off a Chinese mail-order site. The dress was made of material like tissue paper. Throwaway stuff. It showed cleavage, nipples, leg, butt, everything and there was a promise of more from sweat-soaking. That sort of dress is so ridiculously provocative you risk giving the impression your date is, in fact, your pimp. My wife was good enough to be OK with me not going along and being mistaken for one and I wanted her to have a fair shake at not being labeled "for hire" by not being there.

She got back a little late and I'd fallen asleep. She woke me up to a vision of a woman glistening with sweat and a dress that had soaked it up and shrunk from the minimal coverage duty it had provided just a few hours earlier. Someone had drawn a small heart on her bare back. The view was great, but the body was unwilling. She wasn't having any of it . . . and she soon had her way.
By SweetStephanie
My hubby has a life long friend who was battling cancer. I regularly sent him photos of my breasts and other lady parts to cheer him up. He's in remission now and I still send him boob pics every once in a while to brighten his day!
By Jocko64
Sweet Stephanie, You are great gal to do that ! My wife had very close friend that had stroke at 45 crippling her, took care of her hub for many years, That's what friends are for they say??
By AnonAnon
My wife more or less won't wear something revealing unless she is sure someone besides her is going going to enjoy it as well. Could be just me, but also wider audiences of friends and strangers. We have an older friend on our street who is always very directly appreciative of her and she loves to show off for him when he is over. The last time he was over to dinner, she wore a pair of very skin tight knit pants that did a good job of showing off her landing strip and ass. She made it a point to serve us the entire meal standing up so we could fully appreciate the display. I enjoyed the landing strip a lot, but my favorite was watching her work pressed against the kitchen counter with the can lights grazing her butt and revealing every contour of it. The time before that she wore a very plunging neckline dress that was short enough to show her legs to maximum advantage when she was standing and her chest when she was sitting. He enjoys her chest the most so she's always careful to wear something that makes it interesting beyond just showing off her tits. With the plunging neckline dress it was a big "amethyst" with a lightly glowing LED within it that she likes to wear to draw attention to her chest. The glow is very low, but enough to illuminate anything that isn't covered to make for good views.
By Jocko64
I think back in those years my wife never wore panties, the news spread quickly among our friends and sometimes it was funny to me watching guys trying to get a peek to see if it was true It did kind of backfire on her once at a big party but she enjoyed it so that was all that counted.
By AnonAnon
The first time the news spread to me that my wife didn't wear panties, we were on a date well before we were married and she wore see through pants without panties to a large party and was totally unselfconscious about the fact that everyone we knew was getting as good a glimpse of her as they wanted. Her remark after the party was that those were the sort of pants people talked about. She seemed amused. Subsequently, she often wore very short dresses or shorts that showed off her pussy and was again completely comfortable with anyone looking for as long as they wanted. She happens to have a beautiful set of lips that slightly protrude from hair that she brushes over her pussy after waxing it slightly clear of her legs, so she's quite proud of her appearance down there, but even then I'm surprised at how little it means to her that most people we know are aware of exactly what her pussy looks like.
By AnonAnon
Our long-time landscaper made a joke about trimming bushes to my wife, which resulted in her rolling her yoga pants waistband down and demonstrating that no trim was required. The leggings do a good job of showing off her behind when she is working in the yard, but this quick "demo" satisfied any extra curiosity. Quick and comfortable, but I doubt he'll forget it.
By FDupp
Back to the original post - showing a friend (or acquaintance) is much more fun - especially if there is "plausible deniability" - because there's the tension of follow on meetings and encounters. Do they know that you saw? When you meet later do they that you are undressing them with your eyes? Or turning the tables - are they undressing you?

Two years ago, my boss (a single woman in her mid-to-late 50s) hosted a strategic planning retreat at her beach house. There had always been some sexual tension and innuendo in the office - a lot of twenty-somethings, her and me (she's about 10 years older than me). Caught her once staring at my crotch - but she didn't know I caught her. She'd frequently have an extra button undone when I came in her office for one-to-one meetings, and then have that button done up an hour later for team meetings. Anyway, we all arrive at her beach house in Rehobeth and get assigned hour rooms (it's one she rents out during the season - 8 bedrooms). I drop by bags in my assigned room and almost immediately notice the clock radio is one of those "covert cameras" that you can buy on Amazon for about $100. It was tough to not look at the camera, but I was determined to take maximum advantage of opportunity over the two nights we were there.

Now, I don't necessarily have a big dick - it's about 6 inches soft, but only gets to about 8 inches when hard (I'm a big guy - 6' 4" and 225 pounds - used to be athletic when I was younger, but suffered some injuries in the military that put an end to running and all). I had one girlfriend admit that she thought it'd be bigger when hard. Anyway, such is life.

We had planning workshops all afternoon and "team building" exercises around the campfire at night (with wine) - everything was very circumspect. After we wrapped up and everyone went to bed, I made sure I was always aware of where the camera/clock radio was - and made sure that she got quite the show. At first, I undressed with my back to the camera, went and took a shower, and made sure to dry off in front of the camera. I got into bed (nude) and read for about 15 minutes, with my hand frequently slipping under the sheets. Eventually, I put down my book, threw back the sheets and jacked off for about 20 minutes. Woke up in the morning with a hard-on, made sure that I sat on the edge of the bed, stood up and stretched well within view. Pretty much the same thing the second night - don't think I looked at the clock once.

Anyway, long story short (too late, I know), went to work the following Monday and tried to act oblivious - but could tell by the way she smiled at me and the look in her eyes that she'd captured the footage that I thought she had. Over the next two weeks, I noticed her finding excuses to work specifically with me (not including any other team members on projects), that the "one" button was almost constantly undone, and she found any excuse possible to lean over the table or desk - and that her bras were becoming more sheer. I was invited to use her beach house any time I wanted (and did a couple of times over the winter) - and received a promotion and raise about six months later.

I don't work for her any more, but we're both still at the same company - and every time we're in a meeting or pass in the hallway, I catch that smile and twinkle in her eye - knowing that she's envisioning my cock.

So, yeah, it's best when you show someone you know.
By Jocko64
This goes back several years, now my wife and I had open marriage from 6 months after we married and I was in military she was hot and horny and fopund someone to satisfy her while I was gone (her boss). I came home from military, we bought house (she had made great money by doing her boss). She stopped seeing him. We had kids, raising them she was stay at home mom. We did have some swapping with neighbors discreetly while kids were young (another story)

Kids out of school, except one, I get transferred and it put a halt to our fooling around with others for a while. Youngest out of HS going to study nursing. Oldest gets married, middle moves out, she is home alone. She is now 46 and bored, has great education and goes to work for very large nation wide hospital chain. Within 6 months end up in big position in human relations. New CEO comes on board, he meets wife and he likes her and a moth later asks her to be his personal assistant. She come home all excited and I kid her about did she show her pussy (never wore panties). She tells me he is handsome guy 7 years old than she is and more money.

In my mind I knew what this guy wax thinking but little did he know that my lovely wife was fair game. He had made several remarks to her sexual in nature but never a real advance. About 2 months on the job she is in his office with his secretary (she taking notes for letter with her back to my wife sitting on a couch. My wife said she had above knee skirt on and for fun she crossed her legs and spread them a couple times so the CEO could see but secretary could not. He quickly got her taken care of and said that was all, the wife told me. He then asked wife to come over to his desk that they had something to discuss. She said he point blank asked if she was teasing him or was willing to take their relationship farther. She said she was horny and ready for him. He was dumb founded saying that this is to good to be true. She said she walked around the desk and dropped to her knees un zipping his fly and taking out his flaccid dick that was growing in her hand. She kissed him and then went for his dick swallowing all 7 inches of it and she said he came in seconds. She swallowed and licked him clean and he told her he wanted that bald pussy he had seen.

He locked the door to his office (all were gone for lunch)and she said they necked like teenagers for half hour, him feeling her and fingering her sucking on her 34D's. He out her on the couch and then fucked her filling her with his load. She said he was in heaven, then telling her that his wife was not really interested in having sex very often,. She accomodated him with and occasional BJ and sometimes a fuck. He kept saying it was to good to be true and what about er husband (me) she explained our marriage and that we were not swingers but had sex with others if conditions were there. She has many stories about their affair which lasted for 6 or 7 years till he retired. His wife knew her well after a while and they did things together, we were always invited to their parties. He was extremely good to her paycheck and bonuses. She was making twice the money I was making. When she came home that first time of doing him she said she wanted fucked and was still wet from his cum.

Ironically she had a out of town FB she had for years and saw him a couple times a year all this time. Whe her boss retired a younger gfuy came on board, my wife was 54 at time, he was about 43/44, he kept her in that same position as his personal assistant and after about 6 months he started comng on to wife but he was primarily interested in her BJ skills and she took care of his needs.
By Jocko64
Shardog, Wife took care of the younger CEO till she retired at 62 and then after that she would stop by his office (she was a consultant) when all were gone for a quicky. I Guess till she was about 67 and he got sent to West coast. She still had her long distant FB and my and I could not keep hands off her. I had married gal from my work that I had been doing but my wife was the best in all ways!
By AnonAnon
FDupp, I like the plausible deniability idea, but I also like the bolder approach. The first after work social with my wife's co-workers that I attended with her, she had on ah sheer gold shirt with a few narrow opaque bands woven into the textile. The shirt was doing a great job of showing off her boobs and the bands added a huge amount of sexy as her nipples moved across them, sometimes partially hidden and sometimes completely revealed. At one point, she was leaning back on a sofa and the recessed light above had turned her shirt completely transparent. Her boobs were displayed perfectly and she knew it. The bottom of her shirt parted just above her navel, revealing a small amber piece she likes to wear there. I remember thinking at the time that every one of her co-workers were fully aware of what she looked like topless and not only that, but that they knew she knew that and was enjoying it. It felt very powerful.
By AnonAnon
FDupp, thanks! It was a first for me to date a woman so comfortable with showing off to co-workers, but I learned that my wife had made a signature style of it for years prior to my arrival.

Her co-workers are used to it and are comfortable complimenting her on her attire, but it is amusing to watch the reactions of people from other offices that are around on a temporary basis. At a recent dinner, she was wearing a halter dress with very thin string holding up see through cover over her boobs and the dress itself provided coverage by folds rather than opacity, so glimpses of naked butt, inner thigh and such could be seen through the evening along with a slightly racy view of her nipples through the fabric. We were waiting outside the restaurant with the sunlight making the dress rather showy and I noticed the "new guy" looked like he couldn't believe his eyes. Several times during the evening, the dress sagged revealingly, once again making for some amusing peeking. Her coworkers always get a laugh out of it when it happens.
By HotEllie
What a fun thread!

My husband doesn't mind my exhibitionist streak, but I have always limited it to "accidental" glimpses in public places.

For some reason, when I am wearing my sexy clothes while out and about I tend to cover up with my hands or arms if I run into an acquaintences. My husband always laughs about it afterwards, but I just can't help it.

Weird, I know...
By FDupp
Ellie - that's fantastic! It's the "plausible deniability"I was talking about above - the "accidental" slip or peek. I think you might find that there are some friends where you'll not cover up quite so quick. Be sure to enjoy the opportunity!

Fred
By Shardog
HotEllie, that's definitely the appropriate name for you.

Also FDuppis absolute correct with the "accidental" slip or peek. It is so much fun and sexy. We are the same way my wife never shows to family or friends. But there is one friend that can get a look and it was fun to try to give him some opportunities to get a look. Thats my best friend from childhood, I even did a little "set up" to let him see some pics of my wife on the computer, which he thoroughly liked! I think you can scroll up in this thread and read the whole story.
By HotEllie
OK, confession time.

I still can't get to the point of letting acquaintences get more than a brief look.

I was wearing a fairly thin tank top this morning. No bra, as usual when I am in the house, and my nipples were clearly visible. I needed to go to the curb and place a letter in the mailbox. As I went out the door, I saw our next door neighbor, "Gary", outside washing his driveway. Our mailboxes are together, and Gary was about 5 feet from them.

I saw Gary, and chickened out. :oops:

I scooted back inside before he saw me from the front. The girls were a bit perky in the cool morning air.

This is something that I need to get over.
By Jocko64
HotEllie My wife was same way, she would be careful when friends were around but truth is all of them had seen her flashing so I thought it was funny ! She would try to make the flashing look accidental all fun! Never wore panties I loved it! Backfired on her a few times at parties when some guys got more than the view!
By Shardog
HotEllie, I dont think that is a problem. There is nothing wrong with not wanting to do it close to home. Unless you have that kind of flirty relationship with the neighbor and he isnt going to make it like you are some crazy flasher lady. I dont know why he would really, that would make him crazy. But if you do have that kind of relationship with him then it may have been fun, giving him a little momentary peek just for him. Its really up to you.
By AnonAnon
When I was first dating my wife, it was I that had to get used to this. Even at the very first date where I introduced her to my friends, despite not knowing who exactly would be there or what manner of gathering it would be, she arrived wearing a flimsy stretch tee unbuttoned to under her nipples line. What couldn't be seen through the tee, which wasn't much, was visible via the gapping neckline. When I saw her walk in, I was not only shocked, I was a little embarrassed, but I didn't now her well enough. Her attitude wasn't flirty. It was fun. She had correctly assumed that my friends would be guys and that they would enjoy looking at her chest and she was committed to giving them the maximum enjoyment she could. She made instant fans of them. With dates to come, she did something similar again and again until it was clear to everyone that that was part of her style and to be enjoyed. To one memorable one, she wore a loose shirt, unbuttoned to her navel and tucked into her skirt, to dinner at an older friend's home. It was clear that only a violation of the laws of physics would keep her chest hidden and no such violation occurred. In fact, for most of the evening, at least one boob was completely revealed. It was pure sex and pure fun.

It is truly amazing what one can get used to.
By AnonAnon
I just recalled another surprising example. When I first met my wife, I was living in a somewhat conservative exurb, mostly because I needed a large house for my business, and was friendly with my mostly retired neighbors who would ask me to keep an eye on their houses when they were out of town. My wife would visit from downtown and often drop by the local grocery store braless in a tank or tee before coming across to cook. I often wondered what sort of impression it created in my small community. I needn't have worried. We came back home late one night after a date and she stayed up working in her late night make-up and club clothes, which included a loose see through top that draped provocatively over her nipples and jeans, and then walked out in the morning with her cup of coffee to work on the deck. The deck was relatively private, but one of my retired neighbors waved to her and she walked across to talk to him and ended up talking to him for over an hour. I was up when she was walking back from his yard and recall being concerned at what the fellow might have thought. I ran into him later in the day while I was mowing and he had nothing but good things to say. It occurred to me that he'd been our age at some point and probably see everything we had.
By Jocko64
Hey one time at the lake house I showed wife to 4 of my friends, we ere sitting in FR waiting for the women to finished getting dressed and my wife walked by the back of love seat I was sitting on and I grabbed the towel she had on. I thought she had something under it but alas, she did not. She stood there buck naked and started talking to all of us, said well you have seen it all no point in covering up now. 5 of us sat there getting hardons looking at her firm tits and shaved pussy. She was about 50 at the time! One of the 4 guys, wife discovered that evening was well hung and she told me she was going to try him. Next day they went on jet ski ride, her giving him instructions and she accomplished goal, gave him BJ and then fucked him on isolated island. When they came back she asked me to go up to house for a minute with her and I got a stretched out sloppy seconds. (it only took about a minute for me to put my load in there). She had him one more time that week!
By AnonAnon
I very rarely interfere with my wife's choice of attire, but a few weeks ago, I looked at a halter neck dress she was wearing and couldn't resist the temptation to adjust the knot to drop the neckline a few inches. I meant it as an amorous move, but to my surprise, she didn't readjust it and went out to dinner with the dress dropped down to where the top gave her nipple cover, but showed off a lot of the rest. It was probably the most side boob and cleavage at one time that she's ever shown. The following week, she had on the same dress, but this time it looked as if I'd already made the adjustment. Turns out she's had it modified.
By Babydoll
I thought I'd share this will you... I was sitting out on the deck having a drink when hubby got home. He went in and changed clothes and then came out to sit with me. He came out with a drink along with a bottle of Patron. We had several drinks and a few shots. Hubby got a phone call and said it was his friend and told him to stop by if he wanted to. Abouta half hour later Scotty stopped over. He sat down and I went in to get him a beer. We all talked and hubby started a fire. We drank and talked for several hours. I asked Scotty if he wanted another beer and he said yes. Hubby said something and Scorry agreed. I didn't quite hear what they said, so I asked. Hubby said Scotty thinks the bartender should be topless. I just laughed and went inside to make another round. I thought what the hell and took off my shirt and panties but left my short skirt on. You should have seen the guys eyes when I came out. They both cheered and I gave hubby his drink. He reached up and grabbed my long pierced nipples. He knows this drives me crazy. I then went over to Scotty and gave him his beer. He just stated at my tits. Hubby said to grab a nipple but he just looked at me. I told him he could if he wanted to. He reached up and pinched both of my nipples. I then told him that's enough and sat down. I was sitting across from the guys and gave them a quick flash up my shirt. We continued to drink and were having a great time. I was getting my nipples pinched, pulled and even a couple of ass grabs. Hubby was enjoying it as he always wants me to slut out for him. I gave Scotty another beer and hubby told him to reach under my skirt and grab a feel. He did and said "she's not wearing panties and boy is she wet" I was having a blast teasing the guys but was getting so horny. Hubby was in heaven. I went into the house to grab anther round and returned and told the guys" who wants to fuck"? Scotty looked at hubby and he said let's go! We went up to the bedroom and hubby went to get his drink. Scotty then kissed me and started to grab me all over. He reached down and took my skirt off. Here I am stark naked in front of Scotty. He started to suck on my tits then took off his clothes. I laid down on the bed and Scotty laid on top of me. He kissed me several times and then started to suck on my nipples. Hubby walked in and said looks like the fun started already. Scotty then slowly kissed his way down to my pussy. He licked my pussy and I started several fingers in me. He continued and hubby then stripped and came up and stuck his big cock in my mouth. This continued for about ten minutes and then Scotty got up and rubbed his cock around my pussy lips. He then shoved it in. He is not as big as my hubby but he must have been at least 8 inches. I felt like I was being fucked by one huge cock.up my pussy and out my mouth. After awhile Scotty said next and hubby switched places. Hu by slammed it in and was fucking me hard. Hubby told Scotty to move up and she will suck you. She loves to suck cock. He did and I sucked him for all I was worth. This went on forever and then hubby pulled out and shot his load all over me. Scotty then stuck his cock back in and fucked Mr for several mi utes then pulled out and exploded all over me. I felt like a slut and loved every minute of it. I got up to clean up and the guys got dressed. We all went outside, me without dressing, and sat around and had another drink. Before Scotty leaf I ended up giving him another blow job. After he left hubby fucked me again and asked if I wanted to do this again. Of course I do. Hubby called Scotty the next week and had me ask if he wanted to repeat what we did. He who.e heartedly agreed but could for another week. Hubby then asked him to bring several more friends along. I can hardly wait ;)
By AnonAnon
Nice story Babydoll. Liked reading your feelings during the evening.

With the winter cold approaching, I suggested to my wife that she try something risqué for an evening dinner with a single friend coming over to grill. Since it was close friend and admirer, my wife usually wears a short shirt dress mostly unbuttoned with nothing on underneath, so there are views from time to time, but coverage most of the time. I enjoy it because there's a lot of leg visible, a lot of landing strip being flashed and the occasional nipple. Instead of that my wife wore a simple see through maxi dress with a self-adhesive leopard print patch covering her pussy and pubic hair. As she said, "Sometimes you've got to let it all hang out." The combination of nude body under stretchy close knit mesh made for a sleek sexy topped by a beautiful set of dynamic nipples on display. She's worn the dress with panties many times before, even out of the house, but in good lighting in company where it was OK to stare, the enjoyment is that much greater.
By AnonAnon
He used to date one of her close friends, so the girls got pretty comfortable being naked or close to naked around us by the pool and hot tub. The first time he came over after he broke up with her friend, my wife decided to keep up the comfort because it would have been weird to switch abruptly. That switch never happened and now we just enjoy it.
By MelbourneCouple
I have a friend who has always sent me photos of his various women. He and is lady are full blown swingers, so there have been some great shots received. Earlier this year I was out to dinner with him & another old work colleague, and once it was just the two of us, I showed him some photos of my wife... it was the first time I had shown anyone. It was a bit nerve wracking to be honest, but he loved it. Later that night (as a thank you) he sms'd me a photo of his lady giving him head.

I told my wife I was going to show him, and she didn't mind at all. I showed her his sms, and she said 'nice photo, actually!'

We have posted 4 sets in Private Shots/Freestyle, and I sent my friend the link to our profile page. He was very appreciative...
By AnonAnon
Your nerve-wracking experience reminded me of a similar one I had when I was first dating my wife and found myself invited to dinner to the house of one of her photographer friends who had a nude of her up in the passageway of his house. It was shot from behind with her just getting off a stool and glancing backwards. It was tasteful, but also very revealing and showed my wife's distinctive jawline very clearly along with a nipple and boob and the darkened outline of her crotch. Her body was coated in oil and make-up and I realized that the guy had not only likely had his hands on her, but that he'd directed her very precisely so she was positioned perfectly to reveal just enough of her privates and nipples. For a few minutes, I lost my appetite for dinner, but I found my then girlfriend so comfortable as we discussed the image that I realized how sexy and powerful that was. My wife enjoyed talking about the image and her friend was completely professional, even serious about how it was shot as part of a shot with his then girlfriend, who was friends with my wife. Since then I have seen my wife undress for another one of her friends' photo projects and not felt a thing other than excitement.
By Jocko64
My wife's photo shoots always ended up with sex, she would get so turned on she would drip then come home for more action with me! Many have seen photos but few the explicit ones.
By AnonAnon
A good reason to do more! My wife tends to get pretty intense during photography and doesn't find them a turn on when they are going on. She likes the images, but so far it has been more to help out friends in photography programs that have been too low budget or too inexperienced to work with pros.

What turns my wife on is a bit of exhibitionism. On one of our early dates, I took her to the opening of a hotel bar a friend of mine had designed. It was appropriate to wear something daring, but she wore a top that was little more than a shelf bra at the neckline. Relatively concealing from the front, it fully displayed her boobs to the nipples to anyone looking from above. With her seated on a bar stool, this was everyone walking by and, predictably, there was brisk traffic and a lot of compliments from men staring unabashedly at her showing them off unabashedly. I enjoyed staring at them for nearly half an hour myself. When we got to her home, it was late and I wanted to get to my home and get to bed, but she had other ideas ...
By AnonAnon
"Is he ready for it," laughed my wife, indicating that she was not going to change for our dinner guest. Not changing meant she was going to remain in what we'd just finished walking in minus a fleece. What remained was a loose flimsy light grey blue tank that was not only quite see through, but also loose enough to leave her completely unrestrained. The top with one corner tucked into compression tights twisted stylishly and grazed both nipples just enough to highlight them.
By Jocko64
Wife reminded me of the time friends of ours were visiting and we had wedding to go to at the beach, they went with us and were staying in hotel while we did our obligation. We shared a room, two Queens. My wife for some reason is always turned on when we in hotels. The first night when we go to bed my wife all over me thinking friends are sleeping, sucks me and then fucks me, I am sure my buddy sees the action.

Next day we go for breakfast and walk on beach, lunch and then get ready for wedding which was at 3. Back to hotel, wife and I have to shower , I go first, take quick one,throw pants and shirt on and wife goes in and showers and puts make up on and comes out in robe and tells her gal friend that bathroom all hers. Dee goes in, wife sits on bed, buddy sitting in chair watching TV, me laying on bed watching,wife gets clothes jewelry out, puts jewelry on,. Stands and says to my buddy you can turn your head I am going to get dressed and then says you can watch if you don' tell Dee. I was a bit taken back but knowing my lovely lady exhibitionist just smiled. She took robe off and standing putting on bra and thigh highs, he is drooling saying WOW! She then puts dress on, I zip her, then shoes. I must say she looked hot and at 48 was a head turner. His wife comes out now with a robe on and says she will get dressed after we leave. Needless to say that night my wife was giving my dick a work out again!

Next day after we got home and were alone he asked me if I got mad when she dressed in front of him and about her bald pussy. I said no, explained that she had been bald since birth of first child and I shaved her and she shaved me. he was floored and telling me what a beauty I had. About 2 years later they were visiting again and he and I watching golf on TV in my office and his wife and mine came in in robes. Wife says to me put on some music we are going to dance for you both! They dropped robes, his wife wearing panties (sexy and sheer) and my wife in a sheer crotchless teddy. They danced for a while, us watching, my wife asks Dee if she can give her hub a lap dance, she says sure and sits on couch beside me. Now my wife knows how to grind and he sitting in chair is getting the treatment. After about 15 minutes his wife gets up and takes him by hand and says lets go upstairs. They go, wife comes over to me and tells me take shorts down she is soaked, her juices running down leg, squats on me my dick going right in. She is cumming in seconds telling me that he was fingering her while she was grinding on him, thought he had 4 fingers in!

A year later we went on long motor home trip in our coach taking them along! By the second week we were swapping and my wife taught her to suck, something he had never had from his wife. All good times!
By AnonAnon
My wife has done a lot of nude sunbathing and swimming in front of a couple we go boating with, but that's always felt normal, and not something sexy, maybe because there's always been another woman naked at the same time. She also loves to show off for the neighbor to the rear of our city apartment, particularly during sex, but he's never been inside our home. Most other bouts of complete nudity have been quick flashes during overnight stays, thought I've always been surprised at how many people she is willing to let see her.

The one time she went completely naked for more than an hour was when I was visiting a cousin I grew up with and and was comfortable being naked around going in and out of the shower. He has a crush on my wife and spent and evening complimenting her and taking some not so subtle downblouse glances. The next time we were showering, she casually walked out of the shower completely naked, took a quick spin to indicate it was OK to look, and strode right into the kitchen where he was working. I had to rush off to hide a growing erection, but when I returned to the kitchen dressed, she was working alongside my cousin completely naked and completely comfortable. What amazed me was how easily it went from being a dramatic gesture to a natural one as if it were on a boat or at a private pool.
By fastglass427
My wife was little miss prude when we met but I can spot a great pair of melons a mile away so I continued my pursuit of her until I banged the hell out of her one night on the hood of my car at my place because I just couldn't wait. She thoroughly enjoyed it and said she had never done anything so exciting. This was my Que and I continued to release her inner slut as she put it and we did all sorts of things. She had a voyeur who used to spy on her while she would sunbath topless and saw him expose and pleasure himself while he thought she wasn't watching. So fast forward a few years after we're married and on day my best friend come b to help me with something and he commentated on how great she looked
his wife who was soon to be his ex had nothing when it came to tits and had a face that looked like she sucked on lemons instead of cock. She laughed and said your nut and he continued his compliments and the next thing I know is she flashes him. We both were like deer in the headlights, he composed himself enough to say he wait I didn't get a good look so she does it again this time hold her shit up for and puts it behind her head exposing her bra-less 38DD melons. She smiles and said well you can take a picture if you like he looks at me and I just smiled and said go for it. We both took a few with our phones and she laughed and said ok boy time for you to go to work. The entire time we were working he said how beautiful her tits were and ho enormous they were, and how his wife had mosquito bites compared to her and how lucky I was. At first I was a little uncomfortable with it but then figured what the hell and we talked about her and all the things I had done with her and made her do.

So we did later on that day she calls me on my phone to tell me lunch is ready and we come in and she's serving us lunch wearing nothing put a pair of panties and a smile

This picture is of her flashing us in the kitchen that day
flasher.jpg
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]