A place to share your sexy stories
By AtrueVoyeur
So, my girlfriend and I booked a fishing trip to Alaska. She actually bought it for me for my birthday. So we flew up and the next day we drove to the boat. On the way, we stopped and she got coffee, since it was very early and she was tired from the trip.
It was actually a nice day weather wise, so she had on jeans, a short top and a light jacket. When we got to the boat, we were surprised how small it was. Basically, it had a small cabin area and then the back was open for the fishing.
There was only room for her and I and two old fishing guys, who clearing had been doing this a long time. And the captain who looked as if he could be one of the TV fishing boat captains and a young first mate, and looked to be in his late teens.
Anyway, we sat off with my girlfriend and I on one side and the other guys on the other. They all were eyeing my girlfriend quite a bit and were not very shy about it either.
After about an hour, we got to the fishing area and starting fishing. It was pretty slow.
But, about this time, she asked, “where is the bathroom, as I have to pee.”
Well, there didn’t seem to be one, so I went into the cabin where the captain was and asked him, “Where is the bathroom”?
He laughed and indicated, “the whole ocean, just stick it over the edge.”
“But it is for my girlfriend”, I said.
“Oh”, he said, and then pulled out this white bucket and said, “This is for the ladies”.
I went back and let her know the situation.
Well, she was pretty embarrassed at that and said “I will just hold it.” But, another hour went by and at this point said, “Ok, I will need the bucket.”
So, I let the Captain know and he got the bucket and walked out to the front of the boat with it. He said, “The little lady has to do her business and so we have to all go back to the cabin area so she can do it.”

We all moved back and no one complained. The captain had requested that we all look away, but nobody did. In fact, everyone was staring right at her.
So, she was facing away from us and it was so erotic to watch her first take off her jacket, and then unbutton her jeans. Finally, she pulled the jeans down around her ankles.
It was so quiet with only the lapping of the waves. But, I and the four other men were looking at her ass in a thong. The strap of the thong was completely in her crack, so her cheeks were right there for everyone to see.
She tried to straddle the bucket, but it was clear she was going to have to take her pants off, and panties too. So, that’s what she did, she stepped out of her pants put them on the edge of the boat and then stepped out of her panties.
Now, her ass was on display. The first mate had the closest view and he was looking at her with a big smile. I looked over and the other guys were staring at her, two with their mouth open in shock.
She straddled the bucket and doing so, spread her ass so we saw her asshole too, and then she started to pee, and we could see it and hear it hit the side of the bucket.
She finished and then asked, “Is there any paper”?
I looked around in the cabin while she was there over the bucket, but no one else moved an inch to look for paper. I looked back around and the men were all still there, staring at her, and she was still bent over the bucket.
Finally, I found some tissue paper and started out with it. The first mate, took it from me without saying a word and walked over and gave her the paper. He made no effort to walk away but just stood there. He was blocking the view and the Captain whistled and motioned him to move.
We watched as she wiped off her pussy and dropped the tissue in the bucket. All this time, she was facing away from the group of me looking at her.
So, then she reached for her clothes, but the captain said, “You have to dump the bucket.”
She picked it up and had to turn around to so we saw her shaved pussy too, as she held the bucket in two hands. She dumped the bucket of pee over and then, here was the best thing.
She turned around and hit a wet spot on the boat, and slipped. She fell right on her ass, but the guys all rushed up and grabbed her and pulled her up and of course, copped a feel of her butt picking her up even. I was pushed to the rear as they all helped her get up.

Someone said, “Hey, you are bleeding”.
She looked around behind her, and sure enough, she has scratched her ass on the deck when she fell. She called me over and I looked at it, and both of her cheeks had scratches, almost like a rub burn, but nothing to serious. I didn’t even see any blood.
The Captain grabbed a towel and put it around her waist and said, “Ok, everyone go fish, the show is over”. So, the first mate started baiting hooks for the two other guys.
The Captain said to us, “You two come in to the cabin, we have to clean up her wound”.
She said, “It’s nothing, I’m fine”.
But, the Captain said, “This is regulations, any one hurt has to be treated or I could lose my license”.
So, we went in and the first mate came in to help too. The Captain got out the first aid kit and told her, “Lean over my seat there”.
He got behind her and moved the towel away. There was her ass bent over again and he was looking closely, as was the mate. I stood back and watched.
The Captain said, “I have to clean the wound”, and he started to clean it with some alcohol on tissue and she sort of screamed. But he said “Just relax.”
I watched as he put his bare hand on one side of her ass while he rubbed the other with the alcohol. As he did that, I could see he was spreading her ass cheeks. He was looking close up at her asshole. As he rubbed with one hand, his face got closer and closer to her ass. He ended up not being more than a few inches from her. He switched hands and did the other side of her ass.
The first mate was just watching and it seemed like they had completely forgotten I was even there.
The Captain said, “I have some antiseptic cream”, and got up to get it.
He returned to his position behind her and then put both hands on her ass and scooted her up more onto the seat. At this point, she was basically on her knees. I was off to the side, but I could tell what he saw now was not only her ass, but her shaved pussy from behind, on display for him.
I looked at her and her face was pushed into the back of the chair. I think she was glad not to see what is going on.
He just looked for a minute, then, took the cream and squirted some from the tube onto his bare hands. Now, he never put on gloves or even washed his hands. But, I was not surprised at this point.
After he had some cream on his hands, I watched him rub the cream all over her ass cheeks on the areas where she was scratched and then a lot more.

Then, he got some more cream on his fingers and then I clearly saw him start to apply it to the inside of her ass crack. He may have even touched her pussy a bit.
He then got up and asked the First Mate to apply the Band-Aids. I guess that was letting him get a close look too. He fumbled the Band-Aids around dropping them as he was nervous as hell. He got to cop a feel on her ass too as he applied them.
We watched her get dressed and then she wanted to sit down in the cabin. We all left her. She didn’t fish anymore though.
On the way back in the car, I asked, “Are you ok”?
She said, “Yeah, it hurts to sit down and I was very embarrassed about those guys seeing me naked and watching me pee”. “But, on the other hand, it was very exciting, too”.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]