A place to share your sexy stories
By Biguns
It was a summer day and I was bored. I called one of my friends who lived a few miles away. Her and I had a pretty adventurous life as kids growing up. We talked and decided I would go and spend the night with her. Something I had done a million times before. I saddled up my horse and rode over to her house. We had plans to go horse riding. We killed the afternoon riding through the woods and having fun. That evening we returned to her house and put the horses in the pasture. When we entered the house her mother told us she was cooking super. She said we had time to shower and put on our bed clothes if we wanted before supper would be ready. Sue's house was different from mine. Everybody in my house walked around bundled up. I learned at Sue's house that they appreciated the human body. From the first time I stayed there I learned they walked around in their undergarments while getting dressed without any shame. I had seen her father and brother, he is one year younger then me, walk around in their boxers or briefs many times. It was nothing for her mother to walk around in her shear night gown or bra and panties. It was simply the way they were. I liked it but sure didn't tell my family they were like that.
Sue and I went and showerd for supper. I had carried one of my brother's t-shirts to sleep in because that is what we normaly wore. However Sue's mon had bought her some baby doll night gowns and Sue wanted us to wear them. We both put on the nightgowns and they came with the cutest ruffled panties that we wore. Sue was still a large A breast but I had B's that wre pushing for C cups. They showed tremendously through the thin material. We headed off to supper. Sue's dad and brother were out working on the farm, so we ate with her mother and headed to the room for the evening. Later Sue's mother stuck her head in the door and told us her and Sue's father was going out for a while and they would be very late coming in. After a long time of talking and cutting up Sue got tired and fell asleep. I wasn't sleepy, but I was thirsty and hungry. I got up and headed for the kitchen. When I got to the living room Sue's brother was stretched out on a daybed in the corner of the living room watching tv. He spoke and I stopped to talk to him. BIll was pretty cool person. He had hung around with Sue and I quite a bit in our lifetime. He had played games with us and many times Sue and I had jumped him and wrestled him to the ground. We would usually make him say something stupid to get up. It was always fun and I had never thought of Bill as a man, he was always just Sue's brother. We started talking and he was eyeing my nipples point through the thin material. He ask me if I wanted to sit down and talk. I sat on the day bed by him and started talking. We talked for a while and then he made a comment like I had never heard him make before. He told me how hot I looked in the baby doll night gown. I then did what I would do anytime he said something stupid or embarrasing, I jumped on him and started wrestling him. It was easy for Sue and I together to pin him, but by myself was a different thing. He soon had me rolled over and was on top. I was trying to get him off and he started joking about seeing my boobs. He started playing with me like he was going to pull the night gown up. I kept pulling it down and wrestling back. He soon realized I was enjoying the attention and wasn't getting mad and he became more aggressive at getting my top up. I managed to get back on top but soon he was on top again. My boobs were bouncing everywhere, but they were staying pretty much covered. He realized he had to change strategies if he wanted to see them so without warning he grabbed my panties and yanked them down. I brought my knees together to stop him and grabbed my panties with both hands to pull them back up. His strategy worked because my top went over my boobs and into my face. By breast were bouncing naked in front of him for all their glory. I let go of my panties and pulled my top back down. He went back to hhis strategy and grabbed my underwear again. I was fast enough to stop him this time. I managed to roll on my stomach and thought that would give me time to regain control of the situation. I had my breast protected now, but I was defenseless to save my panties. I felt them as they cleared my feet. I reached up and told him to give my my panties. He handed them to me. He was smiling ear to ear. There was no way to put them on without rolling over and he enjoyed every moment of it. I stood up and turned away from him. I stepped in and pulled my panties up. When I turned around he told me I had one fine ass. I should have left well enough alone but I was enjoying this but i wanted some of my pride back. I jumped back on him and put him back on the bed. This time I was on top and I reached to try to pull his boxers off. I figured if he had seen my woman hood I could see his man hood. In my attempt to de-pants him I lost my top completely. I covered my boods with my arms and demanded my top back. He gave it go me and I again turned away from him to put it back on. Wrong move. While my hands were in the air putting the gown on, my panties went all the way to the ground. In my attempt to stop him from pulling him off I stumbled and fell on the floor. I was on my back with my legs spread eagle in the air. My whole body was exposed. I brought my feet to the ground but left my knees bended and my legs spread wide open. He was getting an eye full. I figured he had already seen everything so I simply gave up, let him look and busted out laughing. I told him he won. He smiled with pride. I noticed though he had a nice bulge in his pants. I ask him if I could see it. I got up and sat on the daybed buck naked to the world and stared at his penis. I ask if I could hold it. I started stroking his penis. He walked away for a second and came back with a bottle of lotion. I put some on his penis and went back to stroking him. He ask if he could fuck me. I ask if he had a rubber and he said no. I told him sex was out of the question them because I didn't want to get pregnant. But I gave him a consolation prize. I rubbed him until he was ready to explode. He grabbed his penis from me at the last moment and started pumping it very rapidly. He made a face and cum shot out all over my boobs. He apologized but I laughed and told him it was great. He went and got wash cloths and we cleaned up. He lit a candle to hide the sex smell from the living room. I pickedup my gown and panties and got dressed. We went to the kitchen and ate. By then the smell was gone and he put out the candle. He stretched back out on the bed and went back to watching television. As I headed back to bed he told me he had a confession to make. He said from the time I first started going over there as a little girl, his two favorite games with us was wrestling and twister. He said everytime your body was stretched out for twister, he was in heaven. My first instinct was to jump him one more time but instead I thanked him for the complement. I tiptoed back into the room and went back to bed. Sue never woke up. This was one adventure I would never tell her about. A few hours later I heard the dogs bark as her parent pulled up in the yard. I smiled wondering what would have happened if they had come in on Bill and me. Wht would Sue have thought if she had woke up and walked in on us? As I think back, I really wish he had a rubber that night. It would have been so much more fun. He grew up and moved away. I haven't seen him in years but I often wonder if he remembers the night he stole my panties.

I hope you enjoy reading another one of my adventures. I hope to hear from many of the readers. If you had a similar adventure, I hope you will share it.
By Thinker
Great story! I thought you were going to have him cum in your mouth as his consolation prize! Sure wish you were my sister's friend!
By Biguns
There was actually a little more to the story. HThe story was getting long so I cut part of the details out. After he had me totally nude, I actually tried to attack him one more time. I was determined to get his boxers off. He loved it. My naked boobs were rocking back and forth. He was enjoying grabbing them as I tried to pull his boxers off. I would push his hands away and go back after the boxers. He would grab and squeeze my boobs again. In one attempt to get his boxers off, I actually fell across his lap. He pinned me there and spanked my butt. He squeezed my butt cheeks and then let me up. That is when I gave up and ask him if I could see what he had.

Glad everyone liked the story. I hope to hear from more of you.
By Thinker
I never had the opportunity of seeing a friend's sister. Most were much older or younger to be of much interest when I was young. (Now a few years difference is negligible but not then!)

Did you ever see your friend's brother again?
By Biguns
Many times. We never replayed that moment again although I continued to wrestle him with his sister and we did play twister some more. He took a few gropes during the years but was always careful to make sure his sister didn't see. I just always smiled at him. He left after high school for college and took a job in the city. I haven't seen him n years.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]