A place to share your sexy stories
By Biguns
My husband and I had an excellent sex life. We have been blessed to be involved in a lot of fun activities. There are so many and each one brings back a special memory. One of my many favorites was on one of ourwedding anniversaries. After ten years of marriage, life had changed. My 34C - 22 - 32 body was now a 36D - 26 - 36. I had given birth to three children. The ability to play was extremely limited by the presence of three little children's curious eyes. For our tenth anniversary my husband and I were both ready for a private getaway. We made arrangements for the grandparents to watch the children. Our time would be limited to a few days so my husband made reservations in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. When we dropped the children off I was wearing a tank top with a thin strap bra under it and a pair of blue jean shorts. I had to put on a show for the in- laws. In my bag was a different type of clothing. In fact the only bra I had was the one I was wearing and it would come off very
soon. I had made a couple of bathing suits for my self. They were both bikini's that tied at the side and slide top triangle bras so I could show as much cleavage as I wanted. One of them was lined and one wasn't. I was hoping for the opportunity to use both of them. As soon as we cleared the county line I reached up my blouse and unhooked the front hook bra. I slid it off my shoulders and pulled it out from under my tank top. My nipples were shining through the tank top. We were to catch interstate 95 at Brunswick, Georgia. My husband stopped at a quick stop before we reached the interstate. He said he wanted a coke and a pack of crackers. I knew he wanted me to show off my breast. I got out and went in the store. He followed a few seconds later. There were several men in the store. I noticed that no matter what aisle I went down, several of the men would find reasons to walk down the aisle and stare at my breast. I loved the attention and I knew my husband was enjoying it. We headed back to our cars and pulled out on the interstate. Between Brunswick and the Florida line I noticed the traffic was light and most of the vehicles were semi-trucks. I reached in my handbag and pulled out a halter top that I knew my husband loved. As we pulled beside a semi to pass, I knew that his trailer would block any one on the side of the road from seeing me.
I was especially concerned about the possibility of the law sitting on the side of the road. As soon as we were beside the truck I pulled the tank top off over my head. I was sitting next to my husband riding down the interstate topless. My husband was enjoying it but I felt the slight pickup of speed . I knew he was getting beside the cab so the driver could see. I picked up the halter and straightened it out. Every woman knows the easiest way to put on a halter is to turn it around and tie the back bow while it is against your stomach and then rotate it around to the back. I proceeded to do this. By this time we were beside the truck. My husband slowed his speed to match the trucks. He said the trucker was looking. I never looked at the trucker. I swiveled it to the back and then pulled the top around my neck and tied it. I proceeded to put each breast into the top. When I was adjusted properly, I turned and
smiled at the trucker, the trucker saluted and smiled, and my husband resumed his normal speed. We moved on past the trucker. I reached back into the bag and pulled out a wrap around skirt. As we approached the next truck I slid my shorts and underpants off. I was now riding bottomless in the car. I picked up onto my knees as we pulled beside the cab of the truck. My naked butt was stuck up in the window as I wrapped the skirt around me. I tied it and then set back in my seat. My husband moved on without me ever looking at the truckers face. I figured he had seen what he wanted to see. He must have liked it because he let go a short toot with his horn. We finally arrived at Jacksonville late in the afternoon. The temperature had reached a high of 88 that early spring day and it was
still in the low 80's when we arrived. I stood by my husband as we checked into the hotel. My husband and I noticed I was being checked out by a number of men in the lobby. We took our luggage up to the room. My husband suggested we take the stairs instead of the elevator. My husband walked up the stairs behind me. He enjoyed the view of my panty less butt cheeks. He said even a blind man could have seen up my mini skirt on the stairs. Since the sun was
starting to set we decided to go get something to eat and then come back and start the fun. We went to a restaurant where I got excellent service from the waiter, some friendly smiles from the men, and some rough looks some of the ladies in the restaurant. I loved it all. After three kids I was just glad men would look. We paid and walked out of the restaurant. Things had changed drastically. The 80 degree temperature was now in the 50's and the wind was whipping. My husband ask a man in the parking lot about the weather. He told them there was a cold front moving in and the temperature was suppose to be in the 40's the next morning. I had not brought winter clothes for either of us. We rode to a store to buy a jogging suit and a few winter items to get us through the ordeal. I knew the swimsuits were now out. As we walked through the store I noticed a couple of college age boys watching us. I enjoyed it and my husband thought it was funny. He whispered to me that I would be the talk of the boys at college class the next day.
We stopped to look at swimsuits for a few minutes. My husband picked up a thin suit that was low cut at the top and high cut at the bottom. He ask me to try it on and come out and let him see it. The dressing room was empty and no one was around. We worked out a signal so he could let me know if any store personnel came around. I went in the dressing room and slid off my halter top and wrap skirt. I wiggled into the bathing suit. I listened to hear a signal. Since all was clear I walked out of the dressing room and stepped in front of the full length mirror. I could see 2/3 of my breast and my nipples shown through the material. Not much of the bottom was covered. I thought I caught some movement out my left eye but I wasn't sure. My husband handed me another suit to try on. It was a two piece and when I stepped out into the store I knew I was shinning not only my nipples but a camel toe below also. My husband
this time handed me a sheer night gown. I went back in the dressing room and put it on. It was totally sheer. I whispered out at him to make sure the coast was clear. I walked back in front of the mirror. If anyone had come by, they would have seen everything. I went back in and put my clothes back on. When I walked out my husband took the night gown and said we were buying it. I told him we wouldn't need one at the motel but he insisted. We picked up a
few winter clothes and headed to pay. Once in the car my husband revealed to me that the boys were standing to the side watching me with all the clothes. They chose the nightgown and had given my husband the money to pay for it. If I wanted to play with the boys, I was to put on the night gown and walk out on the balcony. They knew which balcony to look for and that was their signal it was alright to come up. I ask my husband what he thought and he told me it was my decision. I felt naughty as I slipped on the nightgown. I walked out onto the balcony. The cold air hit hard and fast. I could feel the goose bumps on my breast and butt. I stood out there for just a few minutes. That was as long as I could endure the cold. If they saw, they would cum. In just a few minutes there was a knock on the door. The two young men were standing there with grins on their face. My husband invited them in. He made them show
their id's to prove they were of legal age. I once had a man 10 years older then me and now I was going to return the favor to two young men 10 years younger then me. I told the boys that I had 3 children and ask if it bothered them to fuck a mother. They both agreed they didn't care as long as they could fuck. I told them to disrobe. I set down on the bed and drew my knees up. I knew they could see my naked pussy through the sheer night gown. Once naked I
motioned them over. I grabbed their penis's with my hands. I had a penis in each hand and looked up and saw my husband sitting in a chair with his in his hand. One of the young men had about a 7 inch dick. The other had to be a good 8 ½ to 9 inches long and it was thick. I replied I had to try it out. My husband told me I needed the smaller dick first. He said if I took the big thick dick first I would stretch so that I would not feel the other one. So I pulled
off the sheer night gown and invited the two men to join me on the bed. They both started sucking on my breast. They admitted they were the biggest they had ever seen. Soon the small one was very hard. I could feel the pressure of his penis as it pushed my pussy lips apart. Soon I could feel the warmth of him and his manhood in me. He was pumping hard and I knew at the pace he wouldn't last long. I didn't care because I wanted the big penis. The whole
time he is fucking me the other boy was playing with my breast. I was in heaven. Then the young man tensed. He tightened, shot his load into me. He pumped two or three more times to milk it dry and then he collapsed. He slid off of me. The other climbed on top and entered me. Even though I had just been fucked he was so huge that he had to ease it in. He started rocking slowly and then he picked up the tempo. After a few minutes I made him stop and roll over. I wanted to be in control. I climbed on top and eased back onto his large shaft. I started bouncing up and down. I was moving fast toward a climax. I started having an orgasm and was telling him to slow down. He was holding on to my hips and was picking me up and down rapidly on his shaft. Soon I felt him tense and he flooded me with his hot cum. We both collapsed. After a few minutes my husband handed us both a washcloth. I wiped off and invited the two men into the shower with me. The shower was small but the three of us made it in. My husband set down on the commode seat and watched. The two men washed every inch of my body. I washed every inch of theirs. They were young and as I washed their balls and penis's they both got hard again. We got out and dried off. We set at the table nude and talked about college and girlfriends. They both wanted to fuck me again but I was ready for my husband. I let both of them play with my breast for a minute and then thanked them for a wonderful night. They got dressed and then each hugged me and kissed me good bye. The bigger boy grabbed a handful of ass as he kissed me. My husband and I stood nude at the curtain and watched as they walked away. When they were gone we started our own anniversary celebration. But that is another story.
By willman
Oh I just loved that story, thank you for telling, mmm my cock was as stiff as a rock as I was reading it. Love to know what happened later in your celebrations.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]