A place to share your sexy stories
By harley74
Who enjoys the smell of used pussy. I love when my wife's pussy had that distinct smell of cum from her lovers.
By Fish
Its been a few years ago, but my wife and I ended up in a full swap with another couple that we were close with and because the wife was on the pill she was completely open for business. By the end of the evening both women had been cum on and in several times and with all the bumping and grinding we all smelled of raw sex. In this situation the smell of sex was intoxicating and even after the couples parted at the end of the evening the wife and I still went at it two more times. I feel because it was more of an intimate event with friends, the aroma was a huge turn on knowing that my wife had shared her most intimate parts with a close friend. Her pussy was not "used", but was instead offered and enjoyed. Had my wife gang banged a room full of guys, her pussy would have been "used" and abused by guys who could care less about her beyond busting a nut and I doubt I would find the aroma appealing in any way. My wife is like a bottle of the finest wine. I will gladly share her with close friends who will appreciate and savor her. I like it that way. However, if you are the sort of guy who likes having a wife who is like a cheap case of beer that gets passed around at a party to guys who are there just to drink your beer and leave when it runs out, then al long as that's what you like, then more power to you and enjoy the beer farts.
By harley74
Fish I'm sure your wife is great. But mine is a exactly what I want. And as far as having your friend fuck your wife that's cool. I'm sure they fuck while your at work. Like you said to each there own.
By Fish
Harley 74,

Hmmm.... For a guy so proud of his wife's willingness to please any room full of men, I'm sort of surprised that you sound offended by her being likened to a case of cheap beer passed around at a party. Interesting. Anyway, if my sexual abilities are not enough to satisfy my wife enough to keep her from fucking my friend while I am at work, What does that say about your wife's needs and your deficiencies? :lol:
By Biguns
Each person has to make the decision for themselves how far they will go. Most of my big sexual adventures were when I was younger and aids didn't exist. The only worry a young lady had was getting pregnant. However I always showered when I finished sex. Hubby thought the sight of cum running down my thighs was sexy looking, but I prefered to shower with the one who put the cream there and let him wash every inch of my body while I washed every inch of his body. I started clean and always ended clean. The joy of sexual adventures is each person or couple sets their own boundaries and lives in them. If you love the smell of used pussy, then go for it. If you like it clean, shower. The choice is yours. But what ever you do, have fun and be safe!
By harley74
Fish I can please my wife just fine. I enjoy watching and knowing she pleases other men. That's our thing. And I have no hard feelings for your comments. Everyone has their own way of life.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]