A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
Posting my story in the true story section, I was asked to post the story of what happened that weekend with our new friend, a much younger female photographer. Well I haven't posted the story because I am still trying to figure out just what happened.

You see, I am the only one whom has ever photographed my wife. See her photo in that story. She hasn't and refuses to tell me the whole story. No I didn't get to have sex with Lindsay the female photographer. But I am thinking my wife did. I don't mind as our years of being married, I have allowed her to enjoy herself a couple of times. I have never denied her an opportunity of pleasure. To say she runs around fucking when ever she wants, I can't say that. She has always been up front with me.

Nudity and sex most of the time, does not bother me. A few times I have gotten aroused and after my client/s have left, I either had sex with my wife or secretly jacked off. Not too often though.

Something happened that day when my wife posed for Lindsay. Last night we talked again about her posing and what I hoped would have been that evening. My wife just blurts out that she doubted I would ever get to have sex with Lindsay. I sat on my computer and again looked at Lindsay's personal web site and it dawned on me why my wife tells me that. I am sure Lindsay id a lesbian. From what I viewed, her photography depicts mostly lesbians.

Asking my wife again in bed, she just rolls on her back, lifts her leg over me, grabs my cock and strokes it up then puts it inside her and proceeds to use me to get off on. Not like I haven't used her like that.

Anyway, afterwards, she comments that Lindsay told her that she had to at least try sex with a real man one day.

So I am thinking my wife and her ended up playing around the day Lindsay took the photographs. My wife refuses to say one way or the other. "Maybe" she says.

She has never been this way with me.

So folks, when I figure it all out, I will post the stories. ????
By Thinker
Doesn't Lindsay have a man? If she is single, it all makes sense. If not, why is she looking?

I would not be surprised if Lindsay began shooting your wife. Things could have progress when your wife got more comfortable. More and more came off until she was nude. Lindsay may have also progressed in the conversation and became more sexual. As the bra came off, she may have asked how she likes them teased... You get the picture.

Eventually, Lindsay may have divulged that she is gay and wants to try a real man upon hearing about what your wife said about you. Lindsay may have asked if you might be interested...maybe.
By WickedWonder
This is Wicked Wonder's wife. He is out walking the dog and left this page open. So this is my opportunity to reply.

What happened between Lindsay and me was something I had fantasized (not to him) for a long time. I knew he wouldn't get upset with me because he is a very understanding husband and does not get jealous.

Lindsay and I went to the beach for some sun. We were drinking lots of wine that the photo equipment company kept flowing for free. This beach is a private beach and there were other women as well as guys, (mostly models) laying out some without tops, some without anything. Lindsay removed her suite. See the photo my husband posted of her and her sun burn. We laid there until Tim, Her boy friend, came up and took off his shorts. His manhood was huge.
Lindsay is a lesbian and Tim is gay. They have lived in the same house sharing expenses for several years.

As soon as I saw Tim, I got horny. Doesn't happen often. I had to go back to the hotel and relieve myself. After relieving myself, I took a quick shower and re-entered the room to find Lindsay had came in looking for me. She saw me naked and began taking photos. She asked me to pose so I did.

I know my husband posted one of those photographs. I picked it out. The others were too exposed to post.

So after several poses, I got tires from all the wine we were drinking. I laid down on our bed and closed my eyes. Suddenly I felt Lindsay touch my belly gently. I opened my eyes to find her now naked standing over me.

I had never had another woman lick my womanly parts before but allowed her to. It set me on fire. Yes to my husband, I did return the pleasures to her.

Well, I think I will wait to write more.

I hope Wicked, you get excited when you find this.
By Thinker
I bet your wife is fantasizing about you two with Lindsay. She is getting hot and bothered about it which is why she got off on you. Enjoy that it gets her horny even if the fantasy remains as such.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]