A place to share your sexy stories
By Fish
To each his own, but I would much rather have a "good girl" that knows how to occasionally "play" the part of the whore but without having to be the cum dump of the party. Its all a matter of personal preference, but I don't think a woman has to be a whore to give good sex. I also believe that if you are not getting it from the "good girl", it could just be that she is not turned on by guys who are turned on by whores.
By AnonAnon
Something in between those two extremes. Confident and edgy, a little unpredictable, even to herself, and constantly evolving and evolving others along with her. A shy woman can be uninteresting and overly complex to unravel where the other extreme can be threatening to other normal friends even if you have figured out how to have a stable relationship with her as a pair. No fun either way.

We moved to a new city a few years ago. A couple of women we'd met at a local park we jog at decided to take my wife out to an edgy local bar. They probably noticed that my wife likes to go braless and often in slightly see through tanks and tees. Best I could tell, there was some understanding that they would all dress daringly. My wife wore a plunging neckline dress and left out the double-sided tape, without which the dress provides easy nipple views unless you're standing absolutely straight and the view then isn't too bad either. She usually uses tape with that dress, but felt that she didn't want her first impression to be one of someone not quite comfortable in her own clothes or have to work up to wearing what she likes over several meetings. When the two other women arrived, they had a bit of tape and offered her some, to which she said, "How about next time?" Something in the way she said it make the other women take the pieces of tape they were using off. They had a great time, got a lot of compliments and are still our friends. I think a large part of the reason is that she showed them a good time in a way they might not have done themselves.
By Thinker
AnonAnon wrote:If those are the two options, neither. I'd rather go without.
Actually, if you don't go with the whore and choose the shy gal, you will go without (by definition) too! ;)
By Thinker
I would definitely go for the good girl. An experienced whore does not necessarily mean she is good or knows what she is doing. It just means she has been poked a lot. Most likely, it does mean she has herpes and other STDs. Something I avoid.

I have been with shy women. Even if they seem like they would not "put out," it is just not true. They just don't advertise it and only when they trust their partner. I like being "trusted" and not just a piece of meat. Makes for much more satisfying sex.
By harley74
Or a good girl that you can bring the whore out with the right moves. My wife won't swing or do group sex unless I prime her up and get her excited myself.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]