A place to share your sexy stories
I wrote this story many years back when my wife was young. However, it was never posted. The story described what happened to my wife when she went to see a doctor. First Part of this story was posted many months back. Now i am posting last part.
Again the story is partially truth and partially fantasy. Names have been changed for privacy.
Please e-mail comments

For her next doctor appointment with Dr Doda, Alisha showered and then put on her sexy red panties made of very thin silk. The material was so thin that her thatch of black hair was visible through the panty material. Then she put on a tight gray colored skirt. The skirt was exposing half of her thighs. She decided not to wear any other underwear such as a pantyhose or bra. From her last experience, she knew they would not stay on her body long and she had no possibility of staying decent once she enters the doctor’s office.

Then she selected a light blue sleeveless blouse for top held with buttons in front. She put on her usual make up and heels and was ready to go. I could see the excitement in her eyes. Now my wife secretly likes it when other people admire her body. But she enjoys it more with me around, even if I am not a part of the action. In my presence, she feels good that I am there to protect her if things go too naughty for her taste. I could very well imagine what was going on in her mind. With me by the side, she was all ready to encounter and enjoy the young doctor's admirations and touch. I bet she was wet in her pussy even before she left home.

When we arrived at doctor’s office, nurse took us straight to doctor’s examination room. Doctor Doda had a good-sized examination room that also serves as his office. In addition to the examination table (where he examined Alisha, I guess), in a corner he has a desk with 4 chairs across from his desk. He also had a sofa and a coffee table on one side of the room. Lots of room in the office. Nurse asked us to sit and relax on the sofa. Then the nurse left.
When Alisha sat on sofa her short skirt appeared even shorter showing her whole thighs in full glory barely covering her red panty.
Soon doctor Doda arrived. As soon as he looked at Alisha I could see his eyes sparkled. I could tell he liked what he saw. After initial introductions, soon we were all on first name basis.

Dr. Doda told me that he was very happy to see me with my wife. He said “Tony, I am so happy that you are here. I can now explain the intricacies of this operation to you. Actually, I would be able to show you rather than just talk. Because you are here, I will not follow the normal procedure but examine Alisha right here on the sofa". With this he came over to the sofa and sat down on the sofa with my wife in the middle between Doda and me.
Alisha's was feeling very comfortable on the sofa, resting her head on the back, her skirt riding all the way exposing her soft firm white thighs. Like I said, she did not put on any pantyhose or any other covering and her naked thighs were soft and smooth. Alisha noticed that doctor was looking at her naked thighs. She tried to push her skirt down to cover her thighs, but the damn skirt did nothing to cover her legs and thighs. My cock suddenly jumped up in my pants, watching her trying unsuccessfully to cover her modesty. It was a big kick off for me to watch my wife trying to cover her herself but failing. I looked between doctor's legs, and sure enough he had a big bulge in his pants also. I guess he enjoyed the view as much as I did. Knowing that she was unable to cover her thighs, Alisha stopped trying to cover her legs. Her skirt rode way up so that her panties were playing hide and seek for doctor and I. I knew that she was not too much concerned about doctor looking at her legs because the doctor had already seen her totally naked in her first visit.

Doda said, "Tony, let me first show you the basic examination." Then he told Alisha to take off her blouse.

My wife was astounded. She was not expecting that the doctor would order her to undress right there. She looked at me for support like asking for my permission and help. I nodded my head in "yes", indicating that she needs to obey the doctor’s orders. Knowing that she had my support, she relaxed and timidly started to unbutton her blouse. she unbuttoned her blouse. Since she has no bra on, her smooth breasts became free. She then looked at the doctor for further instructions.

"Alisha, you better take it all off, so I can show your husband the examination process. I said "here baby, let me help you". She raised both her hands up in the air and I pulled her blouse over her head away from her. I threw the blouse on the coffee table and looked at her naked body. Her firm naked breasts stood out free of any constraints. Both her white orbs were trembling with anticipation of what was going to happen next. Her brown nipples were erect, protruding out like bullets. I am sure in her mind she was thinking of her last visit to the doctor’s office. She was now naked except for her mini skirt, which was not helping to hide her nudity. Doda and I, both were looking at her boobs and we both now had full erection. I shifted a little to ease the constrained on my penis and Doda did the same. I could see that Dodo was getting horny and he was enjoying his job.

My bare breasted wife was now sitting between her husband and her doctor on the sofa. I could see that she was feeling apprehensive and scared. I felt it was my duty to ease her mind. I said honey, "Dr. Doda and I are going to examine your breasts so just relax and put your head on the sofa". Alisha relaxed quite a bit and actually slid a little on the sofa, threw her head back and closed her eyes surrendering her body to both of us. I picked both her hands and put them on the sofa, one behind my back and another one behind Doda's back. This caused her breasts to lift up in a very sexy way and I saw the node of appreciation from Doda. He was really enjoying himself.

Doda suddenly grabbed one of her breasts. Well, not to leave behind, I grabbed her other breast. Doda said, "OK, now squeeze the breasts and slide your hand around it, feel the warmth, softness and curvature of the breasts. After you get familiar with breasts, take her nipples between your forefinger and thumb and squeeze and twist it lightly". I was not sure what nipples got to do with the breast implant but hey I was not the doctor so I did not question him. My wife had left everything to me and was relaxing on the sofa with her eyes closed.

I said "Alisha honey, help me put your legs on the coffee table so you can relax more. She opened her dreamy eyes a little but said nothing... like saying "I am at your mercy, do what needs get done"...

Suddenly Doda’s eyes sparkled. He helped me lift her legs and put them on the coffee table. In the process she slid a little more on the sofa, her skirt was now way up her legs showing her red panties and full length of smooth, naked legs in full glory.

She was getting wet with excitement. Through the transparent portion of her panties, we both could see her black pubic hairs. Also visible was a tiny wet spot on her red panties.

Once her legs were on the table, I spread her legs more to open up her crotch fully. Learning from her previous experience of doctor visit, she did not resist at all. Some of the black stray hair suddenly popped out of the bikini lining. Seeing black pubic hair on her pussy was not a surprise to Doda. He knew Alisha is unshaven from her previous visit.

My practically naked wife was now laying between the two men, but she knew she was in safe hands. She was told to keep her hands on the back of the sofa so as to give free access for both of us to her half naked body. Doda and I both were sharing her tits and massaging and playing with them, while Alisha was laying on the sofa eyes closed, lightly moaning with pleasure. I could see lust in Doda's eyes.

Suddenly Doda said, "You know, I think Alisha's nipples are not fully erect. For best testing of the breasts, nipples have to be fully erect.

I said “So what do you suggest Dr. Doda.”

He said, "well, proper stimulation to subject's vagina is known to have favorable effect on nipples.

"Do you mean, you want me to rub her pussy?"

"That will help."
"Then we need to remove all her clothes?"
"That is the way I examined her last time, but you being here, I do need your OK"

I said "Alisha dear, we need to remove your panties and skirt, so we can experiment a little more here."

She looked at me with half closed eyes, like in a dream, and said nothing. I pushed her skirt away from under her hips and all the way up to her waste. I hooked a finger in the elastic of her panties and pushed it down. Panties got stuck on the other side.

Doda immediately volunteered and used his finger to push Alisha's panties down. We took the panties off completely and threw it on the coffee table along with her other clothes. Then we pushed her skirt down so that skirt would not become a hindrance while we try to make her nipple erect.

With my wife fully naked between two of us, next thing we had to do was to spread her legs as wide as practical so that her pussy was fully exposed for proper medical stimulation. I could see her pussy juices flowing out making her pussy lips wet and shiny through the thick patch of black pussy hair.
I put my finger in her pussy and it just slid in immediately like her pussy was sucking on my finger. I pulled the finger out and Alisha moaned. I put my finger all the way inside her wet cunt and then pulled it out slightly touching her clit. She was continuously moaning like a slut getting fucked. I could see the slut was ready for fucking. She needed getting fucked badly. I thought if I continue finger fucking her she might cum.
I was getting heavily aroused. I needed to cum badly. I said doctor for proper testing, don't you think I should be inside her. He said.. well you are right. Go ahead then.

Now we laid her on the sofa. I moved one of her legs over the sofa back and other leg on the ground so that her pussy was fully open. I undressed fully. Doda looked at me and then looked at my erect dick. Suddenly, he dropped his pants and his erect dick sprung into action like mine. I was not surprised to see Doda shedding his clothes. Now all 3 of us were fully naked in doctor's office.

I could wait no longer, and immediately thrust my hard dick inside her pussy. She suddenly convulsed tightening her pussy around my dick. She may have cum few times during this whole ordeal. You see Alisha is multi-orgasmic. She can come and it does not reduce her sexual appetite.
Doda sat down on the coffee table then suddenly he took Alisha's hand and put it on his dick, which she eagerly grabbed.
he took her nipples in his mouth and started mauling her boobs and nipples while I was banging her hard. Then Doda moved his one knee on the sofa so that his erect dick was directly in front of her lips. I guess from her previous examination, she knew what was expected of her during this portion of the medical examination.
She opened her mouth and like an obedient slut and took him in.. Doda continued to play with her tits and nipples while fucking her mouth. With both holes filled and boob mauled, she was feeling like a whore who reached haven.

Like a good girl, she did not want to interfere with her medical examination, however, but she kept on moaning like a bitch in heat while both men were banging her hard.

Through her stuffed mouth I could barely hear her whispering "fuck me, fuck me" I guess she did not want to moan louder because it was a doctor office and there may be nurse and other patient outside the door.

I could take it no longer. I came with a loud shrieking sound like I was being scarified on the alter. I filled her naked cunt with my fluids... Seeing that i have cum inside her, Doda signaled me to get away from between her legs. I pulled out. she was still in heat spread out on the sofa and moaning like a slut murmuring “fuck me more, fuck me hard...”
In a second Doda was between her legs thrusting his cock inside my wife’s cunt....

although her eyes were closed, she could sense that a different dick was inside her... suddenly she was not silently moaning. Her moans became louder. She started dirty talking. ..." yah... push it in... fuck me hard... I want you... please split my pussy, etc...” She talks dirty while getting fucked at home, but I never heard such a vulgar foray of words from Alisha before...I was a little upset and shocked on how quickly she converted from a conservative house wife into a common street whore just because she was getting fucked by Doda.

OK..may be Doda's dick was bigger but she did not have to shout like a cheap whore. I wondered if all females are that slutty?

But I was glad to see my wife enjoyed her gangbang, and now she was enjoying Doda fucking her. Soon enough ... she gave a loud moan and came... I thought that is it, but Doda did not stop, he kept on fucking her... Alisha fully supported him by thrusting her hips upwards... finally Doda also came. I guess she must have squeezed her pussy on him (I know that is how street whores control their customers) . Alisha have tried that trick on me many times before when she want me to cum. I always wondered where she learned that trick and if she was a street whore before marrying me.

Doda pulled out of her and stated... "OK... I am glad we were able to fully examine your wife... Please call me next week for my report... Then I will tell you when will be her next appointment."

After a through fuck by two men, her sexual desires being fully satisfied, suddenly a wave of dignity hit Alisha. She got up from sofa, shyly covering her nudity with her hand while looking for her panties in the pile of clothes. Her face was blushed with pleasure and embarrassment of acting like a cheap whore. She was looking down at her feet and she had no courage to look at Doda or me up in the eyes. She started to put her clothes on while we both watched her getting dressed. It was very erotic for me to watch that my naked wife who was shouting obscenity just few minutes back while getting fucked by another man, was once again became the same old shy conservative wife trying to cover her nudity. Finally she dressed up and we drove home.

In the car, she coyly asked me “Tony, honey, are you mad at me”
I said, “ no why should I be?”

“Because I again submitted to Doda, I let him play with my body and my pussy and I let him fuck me. But I feel good that you were there to protect me.”

I said, “ Alisha darling, if I would not have approved I would have stopped you..so don’t worry”.

“I still feel so ashamed, I may have moaned loudly.”

I started laughing..I said, “ you were not moaning you were shouting like a cheap whore getting a gangbang. But you enjoyed it that is the main thing. Did you enjoy his fucking more than you enjoy with me?”

She bit her lips for a second, then whispered in a sexy voice “..well…yes…when he thrust it in, he split open my pussy. I felt so vulnerable and ready to please him. His was thicker and bigger, I just enjoyed the feeling of my pussy surrounding his hard dick. Honey, I know I will have no resistance next time I see him. I will obey his every command. What if he strips me naked and fucks me in front of his other male clients? What if he treats me like his personal sex toy?”

I said, “don’t be silly. Doda is a profession. Don’t worry.”

“Honey, when I am with you, I feel more comfortable. Would you go with me for my next appointment.”

I just smiled… I was thinking this is her punishment for making me upset the other day.
END
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: When i posted the first part of this story, I did get request from many readers to see some pictures of Ali (my sexy wife Alisha). I have some pictures of Ali posted to my Flicker account. If you want to see her, pl go to Flicker account
and search for altony1234 at yahoo dot com. You will find her pictures and link to her videos. Plus you will find pictures of wives of some of my Flicker friends. You can also write to me at the same address if you have a question/comment or just want to chat.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]