A place to share your sexy stories
By Biguns
I was sitting at home on a lazy Sunday afternoon. All my family were gone visiting kinfolks. I was as bored as a person can get. I called a female friend to see what she was up to. She was as bored as I was. We decided to dress up and go ride the strip. Hopefully someone would be in town to liven up our day. I decided to dress for action. I put on a front hook bra, a button up shirt, black thigh high stockings with a black garter belt, black bikini underpants, and a very short black skirt. I picked up Betty and she was dressed as hot as I was. She was a year younger then me, a couple inches shorter, and she had B breast where I had full C's. We hit the town in hopes of having some fun. We had not been in town long when we saw two young men ride through town in a black trans am with the eagle painted on the hood. Although the car belonged to Billy, Johnnie was driving and Billy was riding in the passenger seat. Betty had the hots for Johnnie. I knew Billy had a reputation for being a womanizer. From the things I had heard he had entertained quite a few women in that hot car. I also heard he was very well endowed for entertaining.
Betty ask me if I minded us trying to hook up with them for the afternoon. I told her not at all. What she didn't know was I wanted to ride in that hot sports car and I wanted to ride the owner. The next time through town, I flashed my lights at them and pointed for them to follow. I pulled into the local grocery store parking lot and waited on the two to catch up to us. They pulled up and got out of their car and walked over to ours. Betty's skirt was like mine. Both skirts were so short that when we sat down the top of our stokings was showing. Neither of us tried to pull our skirts down because we wanted attention. Attention is exactly what we got. We were invited to ride around with the two men. Betty climed in the drivers side and slide over and was seated on the center console. She had her legs spread so one was on each side of the shifter. Johnnie got back in to drive. Billy got in the passengers seat and I slid in on his lap. We went riding through town. Betty and my stocking tops were again showing. The boys didn't seem to mind. I could feel Billy growing underneath my bottom. It was definately true what I had heard and I was hoping for a chance to sample the gentleman. After a few trips through town Johnnie ask Betty if she wanted to get in his car and ride around with him for a while. I was glad when they pulled over and got out. Billy ask me If I wanted to drive. I did. I have always had a soft sports for sports cars with large engines. We made a few runs through town and then he suggested we had to the country where I could drive faster and try out the car. I knew what he wanted to try out but I also knew what I wanted to try out also. We headed out of town and I floored the gas pedal and headed deep into the country. Soon we were headed down a dirt path leading into the back of a farmers woods. We got out of the car and leaned against it and kissed for a little while. Finally his hands made it to my bouse, unbuttoned it and he began to grope my bra clad breast. He started kissing the cleavage as his hands made it to the front hook and soon my breast were exposed. He kissed and sucked on my right nipple and then kissed his way down the right breast and up the left until he was sucking on the left nipple. This process went on for a while. Then I felt his hands life my skirt and start to squeeze my butt cheeks. I Felt my bikini underwear being pushed to the side and felt his warm fingers as they entered my pussy. I was ready and able.
He backed away and started undressing. I pulled my blouse and bra on off. I slid my skirt off. I unhooked the garter straps so I could slide my underwear off. Soon I was standing there with nothing on but garterbelt and hose.
We walked to the car and I climbed in the back seat. I had taken a good look at his naked body and was very pleased with what I saw. He climbed in on top and started playing with my boobs while finger fucking me. Finally he spread my legs a little wider and eased his penis into me. It was wonderful. He started thrusting and I wrapped my legs around his waist and matched his thrust for thrust. Soon I was clinging to him as tight as he was to me. He started filling my pussy with cum as I climaxed. After a couple more thrust he collapsed on top of me. We lay there for probablay 5 minute. Both of us were exhausted, but very happy. He climbed off me and out of the car. I followed. I took some tissue out of the car and cleaned up. He pointed to me that the farmer had a pitwell about 30 yards from where we were. We walked over there buck naked together. We went into the water and he washed off my body. I then washed off his body. We got out of the water and went back to kissing. Our wet bodies clinging to each others. We eventually walked back to the car and waited for our bodies to dry. We finally put our clothes back on and headed back to town. I again drove the car. On the way back to town he partially unbuttoned by shirt and played with my boobs. He buttoned it up and straightened up as we got back to town. I stopped beside my car. In just a few minutes Johnnieand Betty pulled back up. We told the guys good night and we headed out on our own again. Found out Johnnie and Betty basically did the same thing we did. Only thing is they didn't have the pond to clean up with. We pulled into a service station and went in the restroom and used the sink to clean ourselves up. I took her home and headed home myself. I knew the way I was dressed it was best for me to beat the family home so I could change. Thankfully I got home first. I put on a load of clothes to wash so I could wash away the cum stains before my parents found them. I showered and washed the cum out of my pussy hair and off my thighs. I finished bathing, dressed, dried the clothes, and put everything away before anyone came home. The famly wanted to know what I had been up to. I told them it was just a lazy Sunday. I secretly was hoping there would be many more Sundays like today.
By Biguns
I was so excited when VW brough the story board back. However it seems the participation is nothing close to what I had expected. Usually when a story is posted there are thousands of readers and a few comments. This story has been on here for several weeks and has less then a 1000 readers and no responses. I love sharing my adventures, but it appears no one enjoys reading them anymore. If you enjoy the stories on here, let the writer know. It encourages us to keep sharing. I hope participation picks up. I love reading other adventures and I enjoy sharing mine. But frankly I am a little disappointed with the responses right now. Have a great weekend, make some adventures, and come on here and share them.
Biguns
By Pk0308
I go here every single day and look for updates. Your story was fantastic. I was always the guy who would buy penthouse forum! For the nudes they are nice but the mind is the greatest sexual organ in my book. Great job and keep the writing going please.
By Thinker
Enjoyed the story. Always wish I had a chance to meet a vixen like you for some fun outdoors too. Have a spot in mind. Now for it to warm up enough to put my plans into action.
By Naddy
Pk0308 wrote:I go here every single day and look for updates. Your story was fantastic. I was always the guy who would buy penthouse forum! For the nudes they are nice but the mind is the greatest sexual organ in my book. Great job and keep the writing going please.
I check the stories every weekday. Have to resort to reading OLD ones, since there are so few, any more :(
By Biguns
Ihope you enjoy my stories. I enjoy posting my adventures but it seems like no one is reading or responding to them anymore.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]