A place to share your sexy stories
By harley74
I gave my wife a dozen rose's and some other random gifts on Valentines Day. Then after getting home I told her to shoer and get ready for a valentine's dinner. Well I had my plan in action. About a minute in to her shower my plan began to unfold. 1 of 5 guys showed up. I told him to join her. It was much longer and the others arrived. I had them wait in the living room. I didn't want her to think she hit the jackpot. After about 20 minutes she and our first friend arrive out of the shower fully clothed. I asked her why she put on clothes. She replied she thought we were going to dinner. I told her that dinner was canceled and to take her clothes back off because our other visitors wanted a good time like the first had. Well she had her clothes off in no time. It didn't take long and she was ordering all the men to strip down. She began sucking 1 of them while ordering another to get on his back so she could mount him. She had 2 men fucking her mouth and pussy and she pulls the cock from her mouth and tells another to mount her ass. Im getting really excited by this point. The guy getting sucked blows down her throat and another takes his spot. About 2 or 3 minutes later she starts making animal sounds like she's gonna cum and she starts convulsions which make the men fucking her start really fucking her good. I would guess they all 3 came with in seconds of each other. And guy number one and 5 take the places of the men that had cum in her ass and pussy. She really likes guy 5 in her ass he's got a huge black cock and he's balls deep in her ass. The guy in her mouth pulls out and cums in her freshly washed hair and her face. The guys fucking her flip her over so shes on her back on top of the man in her ass. She's getting a real pounding. I walk over to her a tell her to suck my dick. She's really getting into it. The guy in her pussy shots a load all over her body and the guy that cumed in her hair mounts her pussy. Hes pretty hung ass well. With in minutes she starts to cum again. Once again the men fucking her pick up the pace and start pounding her good. They all cum in rhythm. Everyone has cum except me. I mount her sloppy wet pussy and quickly release a nice load in her while she is clean all the cock with her mouth. I tell her it's time for dinner. She replies she will have to shower again and I tell her to put on her clothes and brush her hair the best she could. When she starts to put her panties on I tell her no. So she puts her bra on and pulls her dress over her head. We get in the car and she said my pussy and ass are leaking cum all over her dress. I just drive like I don't hear her. We arrive at the restaurant and while waiting in line I see cum running down both inner thighs. When seat she ask if she could go wipe some of the cum off her legs. I reply you'll be fine. We eat return home and she thanks me for her pre dinner party. I tell her to strip and I begin to kiss her body to I reach her pussy. It is still pretty wet and her pubic hair is sticky. I lick her to an amazing orgsam. I then mount her pussy and rotate her to her knees and pull from her pussy to her wet ass. I really love it when she's been well fucked before I fuck her. I feel that im getting close and as I start to quicken my pace she starts begging me to cum in her slutty ass and I do with great pleasure. We both just lay in bed feeling completely satisfied. I ask her if she enjoyed her valentine's day. And she replied the best she'd ever had. Well I reply me to. We cuddle up and went to sleep.harley74 

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]