A place to share your sexy stories
By madamjamei
Cherry Feliz dusted the door with her knuckles.

“What!?” the impatient voice of Nan Stewart came from within.

Cherry pushed the door open, stuck her head into the large, tastefully-appointed office. “Ms Stewart, I’m Cherry, from the payroll department, and—”

“It can wait!” Nan stated, waving a dismissive hand. She slammed a briefcase shut and stood up behind her huge expanse of mahogany desk. “Make an appointment to see me next week or something. Right now, I’ve got a date with a drink and a boat.”

Cherry slipped inside the office, quietly closing the door and walking over to Nan’s desk. “What I have to say won’t wait until next week.”

Nan looked up, her clear, blue eyes flashing angrily. She swatted a dangling strand of glossy blonde hair aside and demanded, “Just who do you think—?”

“I want to talk to you about the irregularities I’ve found on your expense claim forms.” Cherry placed a file on the gleaming top of Nan’s desk.

Nan swept it away. “Get out of my office! Now!”

Cherry didn’t blink, big brown eyes locked on Nan’s. “Part of my job is to enter all the executives expense claim forms into the system. Usually I only get totals for yours, but a while back I received a number of detailed forms. And I’ve been reviewing them, and I’ve found a number of irregularities. For instance—”

Nan banged a hand down on her briefcase. The office went quiet. She took a deep breath, large breasts straining the rich silk of her white blouse. “My expense reports are reviewed and signed by Mr. Fielder, Chairman of the Board. No one else is allowed to see them. Now get out of here and consider yourself lucky to still have a job on Monday.”

“Well, I guess Mr. Fielder doesn’t look at them too closely -being pretty old and all,” Cherry persisted, tucking her shimmering, brown hair in behind her ears. She rubbed her tiny hands on the sides of her short, black skirt, licked her crimson lips. “Because you’re missing a bunch of meal receipts from your trip to New York – expensive meals. And you filed a mileage claim for the trip when a plane would have been a lot cheaper.”

Nan glared at the young woman, silver fingernails biting into the leather of her briefcase.

“And for your trip to Miami, you submitted all the receipts okay. But you’ve included expenses for some woman who, as far as I can tell, doesn’t even work for the company.”

Nan moved swiftly around her desk, slender, silk-sheathed legs whispering lethal. She was beside Cherry in an instant, looking down at the smaller woman from the end of her aristocratic nose. “Consider yourself terminated, effective immediately!”

Cherry looked up into the older woman’s angry face. “And you were reimbursed for a trip to Mexico, even though the company doesn’t do any—”

Nan slapped the girl across the face, the hot crack of flesh against flesh exploding obscenely inside the hushed, dignified confines of the business office.

Cherry touched her cheek, crimson finger polish flashing under the lights, diamond spider brooch on her scarlet top rising and falling in rhythm to her small breasts. “Even though the company doesn’t do any business in—”

Nan slapped her again, even harder this time. Cherry’s head jerked to the side, hair flying. She slowly brought her head back around, cheek burning, quiet smile on her pouty lips. Then she shot her hand up, as if to smack the CEO full in the face.

Nan staggered backwards on her spike heels, in fright and in realization that this was a girl to be reckoned with. Her face went deathly pale, her eyes wide. “W-what do you want?” she stammered.

“Bitch!” Cherry hissed, fists clenched with the effort to hold back, body quivering. “You think you can get away with anything! Treat this company and its employees like you own them!”

“N-no, that’s not true,” Nan gasped, staring into the girl’s burning eyes. “I’11-I’ll . . . treat you right.”
“Too late,” Cherry sneered. “Once I turn over what I’ve found to the Board of Directors, and the District Attorney, all your future expenses are going to be the State’s responsibility.”

Nan suddenly sagged to her knees, grabbing onto Cherry’s skirt. She hugged Cherry’s legs, pressing her face against the girl’s brown, muscled thighs. “No-no, you don’t want to do that,” she whimpered.

Cherry looked down at the woman’s bowed, blonde head, and laughed. “Why not?”

Nan jerked her head up, the shrewd businesswoman quickly conjuring up some tears, blinking them away so that they rolled down and over her high, haughty cheekbones, setting her mascara to running. “I’ll give you whatever you want,” she gushed, searching Cherry’s eyes.

Cherry felt Nan’s sharp fingernails digging into her plump buttocks, Nan’s hot breath steaming against her skirt, pussy-level. She didn’t say a word, even as the kneeling woman slowly unhooked her skirt with trembling fingers.
When Cherry made no move to stop her, Nan pulled the girl’s skirt down, lifted her high heels out of the puddled garment. Then she ran her now tearless eyes up Cherry’s gleaming, golden legs, to the tiny wet spot staining the red satin panties. “I know what you want,” she breathed, inwardly and outwardly smiling. “And I know just how to give it to you.”

Cherry grabbed Nan by the back of her $200 hairdo, jerking the woman’s face up to meet her fiery eyes. “You think that’s all there is to it?” she rasped.

“No, no!” Nan responded, sliding her hands up the back of Cherry’s legs. “I’ll make you my personal assistant – at any salary you name. And you’ll go on all those trips with me from now on. Just you and me.”

Nan’s lips curled into a sly smile, as she brushed her fingers over the vulnerable backs of Cherry’s knees, waiting for an answer. And when the girl’s bare, bronze stems buckled, she had her answer. She moved her hands up and over the warm, firm swells of Cherry’s buttocks, fingers sliding in under the girl’s panties, nails biting into the soft, thick flesh there.

Cherry shivered, her body, her pussy surging with heat and moisture, tingling with the other woman’s touch. She looked down into Nan’s glittering eyes looking up at her. And the woman quickly brought her head in between Cherry’s legs, lips bumping into the growing wet spot on the girl’s panties, kissing it.

Cherry shuddered, Nan’s tongue lunging out, licking the slick material that clung to her damp pussy. Nan tongue-stroked Cherry all the way from the narrow crotch in between her legs up to her waistband, over and over, long and hard. She painted the satin mound with her wet, dragging tongue, drinking in the intoxicating scent of the girl, reveling in it.
“You’ll get what you want,” she murmured. “And you’ll forget all about those fraudulent expense reports, won’t you?”
Cherry yanked the woman’s head away from her sodden panties. Nan stared up at her, tongue hanging out. “Don’t take anything for granted, bitch!” Cherry warned.

Nan smiled. Then she shook Cherry’s hands free and pulled the girl’s panties down. She gripped Cherry’s clenched butt cheeks and without hesitation stuck her face into the damp, dark jungle of the girl’s pussy.
“Oh!” Cherry yelped.

Nan dug her tongue into the girl’s thatch, finding pussy lips and licking them. She lapped at Cherry’s hairy snatch.
“Mmm!” Cherry moaned, little body vibrating, hands riding Nan’s bobbing blonde head.

Nan licked and licked the girl’s juicy slit, tasting, teasing, tonguing. Then she released Cherry’s buttocks and dove her fingers into Cherry’s fur, spreading the girl’s pussy open. Wet, shiny pink was exposed, and Nan blew on it. Cherry jerked. Nan slurped the pink, chewed on the succulent cunt meat. Then she hardened her tongue into a blade and jabbed it into Cherry’s opening, fucking the girl with her tongue. Cherry groaned with delight.

Nan withdrew her tongue and popped Cherry’s swollen, cotton-candy clit out into the open with her fingers, jammed three more fingers deep into the girl’s slit. She flogged Cherry’s button with her tongue, fucked Cherry’s twat with her fingers. Cherry clawed at Nan’s hair, her body jumping, wet, wicked, unstoppable orgasm rising up from her worked-over pussy and engulfing her.

“Oh, God, yes!” Cherry wailed, riding the older woman’s experienced tongue and fingers to ecstasy.

Nan quickly yanked her digits out of Cherry’s gushing pussy and plugged her tongue in, throat working, swallowing the girl’s hot, tangy juices. She only stopped when Cherry finally collapsed to her knees, too weak to stand any more. And then Nan devoured Cherry’s mouth, swarming her tongue inside so that the girl could taste what Nan had done to her.
Nan stood up, licking her sticky lips with satisfaction, looking down at the cute, little woman still shaking with the aftershocks of her joy. Cherry clung to Nan’s long, silky legs, the one in need of support now.

“Satisfied?” Nan asked rhetorically. “If you’re a good girl – behave yourself – maybe I’ll give you a little more every now and then. Maybe.” She kneed Cherry in the chest, knocking the girl over onto her back. “Now get out of my office!”
Cherry rose to her feet, steadied herself. Then she grabbed the arrogant woman in her arms and mashed her mouth against Nan’s open mouth. They kissed fiercely, tongues entwining, fighting an erotic duel.

Until Cherry licked the last of her come off the other woman’s lips and shoved her backwards. “Thanks for the tongue-lashing,” she said, grinning. “It’ll be good practice for where you’re going.”

Nan stared into the girl’s shining eyes, not understanding.

“I don’t work here,” Cherry explained. “But Mr. Fielder just happens to be my great-grandfather. The sweet, slightly-confused old man who built this company from the ground up fifty years ago. The man I’d never let be taken advantage of by some scheming, conniving bitch like you.

“So when I heard rumors about all the extravagant business trips you were taking, from some people who work here, I decided to look into it. The records were sketchy, all right – you’d seen to that – so I decided my best bet was to confront you. With the hidden camera I’m wearing as a brooch rolling away.” She tapped the diamond spider on her chest.

Nan’s face went deathly pale, her eyes wide.

“I’ll be turning the video of you confessing to your fraud, attempting to bribe me to cover things up, over to the District Attorney.” Cherry smiled. “Well, not all of the video, of course.” Her smile froze cold on her pretty face. “Now get out of this office! And consider yourself terminated, effective immediately.”
Women at Work.jpg
Women at Work.jpg (124.26 KiB) Viewed 5108 times
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]