A place to share your sexy stories
By Gina
New Year’s Eve
I thought I might share a little bit about my New Year’s Eve. My husband and I were invited over to the house of one of one of my husband’s good friends and his wife. It was just us and them and it was a very fun evening with good food, lots of drink and a fair amount of flirting, but nothing over the top. After we were all pretty much sauced up and feeling no pain somebody suggested that we should ring in the New Year in the hot tub. This had been part of the original plan and my hubby and I had even come prepared with swim suits.

My husband and I went to get our bag when my husband’s friends wife, stopped us and boldly said that suits were not permitted in their tub after midnight and since it was getting close we might as well just plan on going in the buff. Hubby and I had no problem with this as we are very comfortable being naked in front of others but had never been naked in front of this couple. We all stripped down with no inhibitions and were heading out for the tub when I about stopped in my tracks. My husband’s friend was not erect but even still had the biggest penis I have ever seen. I must have been a bit too focused on it because he actually noticed and jokingly made the comment to his wife that he had “another” admirer. I was so embarrassed but thankful that the other wife was not the jealous type. We proceeded to the tub where we rang in the New Year with champagne and settled into a conversation that eventually landed on the size of Tom’s penis. It started out as a joke when Tom Stood up to fetch more drinks and I once again was apparently mesmerized in my further tipsy state.

So here we were talking about his penis (not awkward at all, lol) and I kept apologizing for my reaction. Unbeknownst to me this whole time during this conversation his wife had been stroking him under the water and had now gotten Tom into a full erection. I found this out because his wife very calmly just said “Tom, why don’t you show her how big you are when you are hard”! Tom stood up and all I can say was it was huge in mostly length and pretty thick too. Then his wife told me that if I wanted to touch it I could. I looked over at my hubby and got the nod of approval and wrapped my hands around it and gave it a few tugs. OMG was it amazing but I decided to stop before my champagne made me do something I was not prepared to do. I kept commenting on how big this penis was when his wife completely dropped a ton of bricks on me when she said “hey Tom, if it’s alright with her hubby why don’t you take her inside and fuck her”? OMG, I had no idea what to say. I looked over to my hubby and once again got the nod of approval and really gave it some serious thought but I just could not bring myself to having sex with Tom. I know, horrible ending to a great story but I was just not ready to add that dimension to this friendship.
The conversation continued with a few more offers until eventually it was time for Hubby and I to make the short drive home. Once on the way home, hubby told me that I would have been more than welcome to have sex with Tom, but he was sort of happy that I had not because he knows that Tom tends to sleep around a bit. That sealed it for me that I had made the right decision. As much as I wanted that penis in me, if I am going to delve into swapping it needs to be with a monogamous couple.

However, the story does not end there! This past weekend my hubby came home with a present that he had picked up for me at an adult “toy store”. He picked me up a life-like rubber like penis that is every bit as huge as Tom! Needless to say, I quickly tried it out and REALLY enjoyed it. In fact, I have a very wet feeling in my panties after telling my story that my new toy, nicknamed Tom, might just get a little play time as soon as I submit this. XOXO , Gina
By kptr11
Great story Gina...reminded me of some good times hot tubbing naked with friends....

The story got me hot too :) after I finish stroking my cock I'll have to add my handjob story from Pirate's Cove a few months ago...
By JerryCal
Gina, great title for the very sexy story. Something tells me this story isn't over and you'll go the next step on the next hot tub visit. I bet you don't even wait till midnight.

I'm jealous of Tom. If I had a cock like that I would definitely tease and tantalize women like you with bulges and views. But, I am just an average grower, not a show-er. It's great that your hubby is so open, as well as Tom's wife. While you were focused on Tom did his wife and your hubby get playful?
By Gina
Jerrycal

Although neither my husband or I has had sex with another since we married, we have had discussions and agreed that if the right situation arose and we could both be a part of it, we would be open to having sex with another couple. That being said we are quite happy with our monogamous sex life but enjoy the idea of keeping our options open. its just that we have not found a couple that we actually feel comfortable with yet or feel we can trust in all areas confidential. Trust me, the idea of taking on the real "to" certainly is appealing but the fact that he sleeps around is a deal breaker. He apparently also likes to kiss and tell too. its just not worth it with him. Just as a side note, his wife is very much just like him and they are both aware or each others behaviors. It works for them, but is just too risky for us and therefore not am option at this time. My husband thinks the whole night may have been an attempt to see if we were "swingers" lol. we are not.

Yes, Toms wife was a little frisky with my hubby with lots of showing off and some touchy feely going on. It was all good and what was good for the goose was likewise good for the gander. LOL.
By Thinker
Gina, You are very wise on how you handle this. I agree that his sleeping around (and his wife) means they could have caught a disease. You do NOT want to bring that to your marriage. Not worth it. Plus them boasting about it means others will just assume you will put out with them. I think he probably talks about it so word will get out and he will get more action.

I hope you and hubby find a couple that you really like together. We learned in kindergarten, that sharing is good! :)
By JerryCal
Gina, it sounds then like the night went just how it should...some fun and excitement for all but with boundaries. You are very wise to make rational decisions at such moments.

Keep the stories coming!
By Gina
Thanks guys for the encouraging words. I have seen way too many women trash their reputations and in some cases even their professional careers over poor choices in the bedroom. Great sex may last an evening but a reputation lasts forever and is a terrible thing to waste.
By AnonAnon
Excellent choice, Gina! I suspect the entire episode and its very sexy memory will be much enhanced by the restraint displayed in the moment.
By Gina
Just a funny update to the events of that night. Apparently Tom has approached my husband, openly confided that he and his wife are "active" members in the "lifestyle" and want it to bring us into their group of "friends". Not that I disapprove of that lifestyle for those who choose it, but its really just not for me. However, the funny part is that Tom has now started to send naked pictures of himself and his wife to me and my husbands private email account to encourage us. LOL. It really is a pathetic sight. Don't get me wrong, he and is wife are very attractive, and of course there is that whole monster cock thing, but emailing pictures? really?. Anyway, now that I know his cock has more mileage on it than my 6 year old car, it really just does not seem quite as mesmerizing anymore. Guys, get a clue and understand that by pimping yourself out as a slut, you will only attract sluts. Words to live by, lol!
By Thinker
Gina, I don't know you except by your posts, but I really like you! You and your hubby are very open and are very smart. Just the type of people I would like to meet. I hope you both find just the right people that deserve you!
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]