A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
Maybe true, maybe fantasy. What do you think?

I will never forget Bess. Bess was a waitress at a private club that I began working at after school when I was sixteen. She was a cute hot bodied woman whom was old enough to be my mother I thought at the time. She was thirty then.

I worked mainly in the kitchen, starting out washing dishes and helping prepare food. Weekends were optional work for us school aged workers. I volunteered to work a Saturday night party needing some extra cash. I usually got to bus tables for the waitresses. In turn, they would share their tips with me and I got to snag the left over open bottles of booze without dumping them down the drain.

The party was upstairs in the club. It went like any other party, working my ass off. After the party, Bess and I were left to clean up. She fixed us a drink and teased me about being a virgin. She came right out and asked if I had ever ate a woman's pussy. I was too embarrassed to tell her no so I lied and told her many times. She knew I was lying. I took a loaded cart of dirty stuff down the elevator, to the kitchen and brought a fresh empty cart back up the elevator to the banquet room.

When the elevator door opened, all the lights were off except for the ones over the pool table. I couldn't believe my eyes. Bess laid on the pool table completely naked. She told me to come over and prove how good I ate pussy.

She had small tits but they stood very proud. Her tiny pink nipples poked straight up. She parted her legs. Her pussy looked like it had never been touched. A small patch of hair rested above her folds. She dipped her fingers between her pussy lips and brought them up to my face. Her fingers were soaked with her juices. She put them to my lips and I sucked her fingers clean.

Not saying a word, I placed my hands on her knees and parted her legs wide. The table lights lit her naked flesh real good. I lowered my face down and for the first time, I tasted her pussy. I began licking her like I had done it many times. I had read about how women love their clit sucked and licked. I didn't have to search for it. It was already exposed. I began sucking the little nub and she began arching her back up and making all kinds of noise. I concentrated on her clit until she wrapped her skinny legs around my head and began shaking and grunting hard. Then her juices flooded out of her pussy onto my face.

When she calmed down, she sat up and kissed me again. She said she loved the taste of her own pussy juice. She then slid off the table, squatted down and unzipped my pants. She fished out my cock and began giving me a wild blow job. She swallowed my cock to my balls and back. As she sucked me hard, I pushed my pants to the floor giving her all the access she wanted.

I was about to explode. She stood up and bent over the table. She looked over her shoulder with a smile and told me to fuck her. I positioned myself behind her and slid in. She was much tighter than I expected. She also was very shallow. I began shoving my cock inside of her as far as I could. She would shove back against me. It didn't take long and I erupted deep inside of her.
The next weekend was another party. I of course volunteered to help. Bess and Anna waited the tables as I bused them. Afterwards, I waited for my chances. Anna was much older. I knew as long as she was around, nothing would happen.

I was wrong. When I made my last trip down and came back up, there was Bess and Anna on the pool table going at each other. My first time seeing two girls having lesbian sex. Oh they of course invited me over for some fun.

I left that night hurting. I had come at least four times. I had fucked two pussies, gotten sucked by two mouths and even had my first anal fuck. Both women took care of me from time to time over a years span.

My first MMF was with Anna and her husband. She invited me to her house after work one night and we got in her shower. Her husband came in scaring the hell out of me before her climbed in with us. Anna got double penetrated and I got my first bisexual experience.

Bess quit for some reason and I never saw her again. I still run into Anna once in awhile. Will never forget those days working at the club.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Next thing you know, Joe is gonna go around tellin[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]