A place to share your sexy stories
Alisha in the party (Alis-pty.txt)
(A story about the drunk wife mauled by three men)

Sometimes back I read a story on the net about how a person took his wife to a friend's house where most people were strangers to her. There, he got his wife drunk and then lifted her skirt to show her panties to everyone. That story got me so worked up and horny that I decided to replay that scene with my young and sexy wife Alisha.
My opportunity came when a friend of mine from work invited me to his house for a party. I decided that was the good opportunity because Alisha did not know anyone from my work and I knew that in this party she would be in the midst of total strangers.
Now Alisha loves parties and she was happy to be invited to one. I told her to put on her short red colored wrap around skirt with black skin hugging top. She asked "honey, do you want me to wear stockings or pantyhose on my legs".
I thought about it for a second, then I said "Sweetie, I want you to go with nothing on your legs. But do put on a very sexy and sheer panties because your skirt is rather short and revealing.
Now my wife generally obeys me as far as dressing is concerned. I allayed all her fears that she would feel cold by saying that she would be traveling in a warmed up car and she would not have to walk much to my colleagues house from where we park. Not knowing what was in store for her, she agreed. Another reason why she agreed was because I like to put my hand on her naked thighs when I drive and she likes to dress appropriately for that. I also told her to put on a padded bra with pointed tips under her blouse top. I took this picture while she was still trying to find proper attire from her clothes drawer. She had a black panty on while she is searching for her clothes.
Once she came out of the room fully dressed, I could't believe how sexy and beautiful she was looking. Her long white legs were totally naked all the way up to mid thighs. She had red skirt on, with no hose, just soft bare skin for my pleasure. She had black skin tight top clearly revealing the shape of her melons jutting out of her chest. She had on a red lipstick and red heels giving her the appearance of a something between a slutty housewife and a whore. We arrived at the party safely. Throughout the way, I played with her naked thighs.
At the party, she quickly gulped one glass of wine even before I had an opportunity to introduce her to the host. With second glass of wine in hand, (and first inside her stomach), I started to introduce her to others. It was my pleasure to display her sexy body to every male member in the party. It was like saying,,, hey look what I got. You don't own her, I do. Holding her in my arms, I paraded Alisha in front of everyone. I specially noticed three young, horny men ogling her thighs trying to determine, if she has any hose on or not and how far they can see under her skirt.
After the introductions, I made her sit in the middle of the most luxurious sofa so that her body was pushed back and her skirt rode up her thighs to expose her thighs all the way up to her panties. Alisha clinched her thighs together. She was aware of the fact that her thighs and legs were on display for everyone in the room to see and admire. I knew that the feeling of men admiring her, turns her on and makes her wet specially if good looking young studs are the admirers.
I sat next to her while chatting with my colleagues. Somehow, I was not totally satisfied with the situation because she failed to publicly display her crotch and panties. So I gave her another drink. After she gulped half glass, I pulled her to me and started to kiss her. Her hot mouth responded immediately to my probing tongue and she returned my kisses. I knew her pussy was getting wet. Now, I pulled her more towards me making sure that in the process she opens up her legs. By this time, she was getting a little tipsy and did not care that her legs opened up. She put one leg up on the table giving everyone a clear view of her crotch and her very small sheer black panties. Now my wife if exposed, can arouse the animal in a dead beat, not to mention those three young horny studs who by now clearly had an erection visible from their pants. They were mesmerized by this immodest display of Alisha's naked legs and crotch. They were shamelessly peeking at her pussy, covered with sheer panties only.
I got immediate erection and satisfaction that now most men in the room were watching her, trying to strip her naked with their eyes, guessing how this foxy lady would look like without clothes on. I decided this is enough. It was time for her to remove her panties.
I whispered in her ear, "Alisha honey, you are wet. You will ruin your panties, so I will have to take 'em off now." I am not sure that under half drunk state, she fully understood me.
I lifted her from the sofa, she was so drunk by now that she could barely stand up. I held her by arms and took her to one of the bedrooms in the back. I made her stand by the wall, spread her legs, and pulled her panties down. She did put up some resistance but I did not pay any attentions to her mumblings. I put her panties in my pocket.
Now I brought her back to the party room. This time she was totally naked under her small wrap-around skirt. By this time, I was fully enjoying my self. One more time I paraded her in front of everyone making sure that every young male in the room had a good look at all her charms.
Alisha was getting real drunk. I knew if I made her sit on the sofa again, she would display clear weaver shots to everyone across from her. I just was not ready to cross the limits of decency by showing everyone her naked pussy as there were older men and ladies present in the room. I decided that it is better to take her to somewhat secluded room.
I did find a room in the back. This room was small, I guess used as a second sitting room. This room also had a bar with drinks counter. But very few guests were coming to this room to get drinks. The room had a red love seat in a corner and a stereo radio. She immediately started to play with the radio. In the process, her round buttocks became fully exposed. I took some pictures of her in this pose.
Then, I told Alisha to finish the wine glass quickly and lay down on the love seat and relax.
She liked the idea and like a log, slumped on the love seat. Her eyes half closed, her clothes in disarray (specially her skirt). I lifted her legs and put 'em on the sides of the love seat. This way her legs were now higher than the rest of her beautiful body. Skirt skidded all the way up her thighs to the junction of her legs.
I looked at her in this condition. I got my camera out of my pocket and took few pictures of her laying there.
Then, I rearranged her skirt to cover her legs to maximum possible extent, which was not really much. and left the room to join the group.
-------
When I went back to the main room, those studs immediately noticed that my sexy bombshell wife was missing. Their eyes were searching for her. I was chatting with the host for few minutes when i noticed one stud was missing. I got a little puzzled and decided to go back to the room where my wife was.
Sure enough, he was there, looking at her, admiring her beauty and slowly sipping his drink. He saw me, and immediately walked out of the room. Alisha was still laying on the sofa except that now her one leg was down on the floor while other still up on the sofa thereby spreading her legs. The man had the decency to at least not un-cover her totally. However, a portion of her black pubic patch was now visible with strands of hairs sticking out under the red skirt. Her slit was also visible. I took some pictures from different angles in various semi-nude positions.
Then I moved her leg back on the sofa and straighten up her skirt. Now was the time to remove her bra.
I pulled her blouse up above her bra. I moved her to the side and unhooked her bra. Suddenly her breasts sprung into action. One thing I like about Alisha is her nipples are always erect when exposed to cold air. Her usually eract tits were totally standing up at least 1" above her firm round breasts and pointing towards the ceiling. Considering that there may be someone coming in to the room any time, I took out my pocket knife and quickly cut her bra straps, so that I could remove her bra completely. While, I was pulling her bra away from her body, she suddenly opened her eyes. She saw me and said, "what are you doing"
I said, "Sweetie pie, just relax it is only me." I replaced her blouse so as to cover her boobs. Her erect nipples clearly visible through the thin material of the blouse. Then I said "honey, you have not yet finished your drink". I lifted her to upright position and helped her gulp some more wine.
She took a sip and said, "honey, Where were you and why did you take off my panties? I had a horrible dream that many men came here, they opened my legs and they touched my pussy."
I said, "Sweetie, no one came here, it must be a dream. May be you were dreaming of those young studs in the party." She did not say anything. I said, "Just relax and enjoy the feeling. I took off your panties so you can relax more and for the same reason, I have taken off your bra, so your boobs are not under any constraint. So just relax."
She appeared satisfied with my answer. I said "honey, now let me check your pussy".
I spread her legs and put my finger in her pussy. Sure enough, it was totally wet. Her cum was just about to flow out of her pussy. I said see sweetie, you are enjoying this party after all. Your pussy it all wet. She felt very satisfied at my answer. In any case, she knew she had no choice but to obey my suggestions.
I told her that I still need to take care of some business and we need to stay about 1/2 hour more. I suggested she stay in this room and enjoy her drink while I go to the main room and discuss business. I also told her to relax on the sofa, half close her eyes and fantasize about having sex with some young studs.
She smiled and said "yes honey."
I was not sure what to do with her bra that I just took off. For side effects, I left her red 34c bra on the floor for everyone to see whosoever would come to the room. When I left Alisha, her legs were back on the sofa arm, her skirt flap, back on her legs (but not fastened), skirt properly arranged, blouse a little bit hiked up to show a peek of the bottom of her breasts. and then announced in a rather loud voice that I had to go out for a smoke and I will be back in 10 minutes. While I was leaving the room, I could not help noticing those 3 men walking towards the back room where my lovely wife was laying on the couch drunk and helpless. Taking my sweet time, saying hello to every one, I went into the back room
After 8 minutes I came back. When I entered the room, 2 men were there.
I came back to check on her time to time and found her in all sorts of undress condition.
Next time, I noticed that someone had untied one knot of her skirt causing one flap to hang loose on the side, thereby partially exposing her pussy. I stayed with the party for few minutes, and then again announced that I have to go to the store to pick up a pack of cigarettes and I will be back in 20 minutes. When I left, I peeked back and sure enough, all three studs were moving towards the back room where my helpless wife was laying down, half naked at the mercy of the party guests.
I re-entered the party in less than 7 minutes. I did not see any of those three guys and had a good idea where they would be. Very slowly, I sneaked into the back room. In an effort not to disturb the gentlemen at work, Tipytoeing, I tried to listen to any sounds from the room. Sure enough, there were clear sounds of my wife moaning with pleasure. Ohhh.... Ahhhhh... pleeeease...Ahhh .. yes lick it.. squeeze it... please ... Ohhhhhhh.
Suddenly her voice stopped like someone had gagged her. I peeked into the room. What I saw gave me an immediate hard on. All 3 of them were with her. I could see my wife's naked body. Her skirt was fully open. both skirt flaps were on the side exposing her pubic area. Her black pussy hairs were sticking up in the air.
They had moved one of her legs to the floor and the other one folded back so as to open and fully expose her honey pot and even her wet pink slit.
They had moved her hands all the way north, and her blouse was pulled up above her head hanging by her elbows. She was laying totally naked in front of three strangers and anyone else who would have bothered to go to the room.
One guy was sitting on the floor between her legs, he was licking her pussy. I guess his licking was the cause of the moaning that I heard. Second man was standing by Alisha's side. He had his hands full of my wife's firm breasts. I saw him squeeze her breasts and twist her nipples. Third guy actually had climbed on sofa so that his dick was in my wife's mouth. His penis was the gag that made her shut up.
While I was watching this, I had my pecker out and I was stroking it fiercely and came in my hands. Luckily I had napkins with me.
The first guy was now licking Alisha's pussy with eyes closed. Second guy was now moving his hands all over her body, feeling her stomach, her navel, her belly and belly button. He also grabbed her pubic hair and try to pull them lightly.
Third guy was pumping hard in her mouth. Suddenly, he made strange sounds like he was being sacrificed. I knew he had just came in my wife's mouth. With her mouth full of cum, her body being massaged, and her pussy licked, I knew she would cum very soon. I decided to wait and watch.
Suddenly, I heard suppressed voices from my wife. She was shamelessly making the same sounds in front of these strangers that she makes when she cum with me.
I decided it was time to stop them before they make a common whore out of her. So, I walked back to the party area, but immediately returned to the back room. However, this time I was making footstep noises and shouting, "Let me get a drink from the back room" making sure the men with my wife would hear me. Immediately, I saw all three of them rapidly coming out of the room, trying to adjust their clothing. The second guy still was holding his penis in his hands.
As, I entered the room, Alisha was laying on the sofa the way they left her. fully naked wearing only the smile of satisfaction on her face. I knew she had enjoyed the escapade very much and she has cum already. I kiss her on the lips and warm cum came in my mouth. She was smelling of cum all over. Her cunt juices flowing out of her pussy, her breasts firmed up, nipple still sticking straight up.
I said, "Sweetie, what on earth are you doing, laying here stark naked, in someone else's house when a party is going on in the other room? She opened her eyes, looked surprised and she said "I was dreaming that I was getting fucked by three young studs".
I said "what is in your mouth". She immediately swallowed all the cum and said "nothing, see". She innocently opened her mouth and I could still see cum in her mouth.
I said "come on you slut, get up, we are going home. Enough party for you for today."
end
------------------------------------------
please respond to altony1234@yahoo.com if you like the story. I may have some left over pictures from this party. Tony
PS: VW does not allow .mht files so no pictures of the prty could be attached here. If you like the story, i can send you the .mht files showing the pictures.
Attachments
Alsiha getting ready for the party
Alsiha getting ready for the party
alis-02b.jpg (17.89 KiB) Viewed 114388 times
For what its worth from another woman's perspective. The fact that you would feel the need to get your wife that drunk to do those things makes you sound like the creepy guy that has restrictions where he can live and wears an ankle bracelet. Not that there is anything wrong with what your wife did if that's what she wanted to do, but you had her drunk to the point where it sounds like she really had no idea what she was doing. I have done some crazy crap in my life and I have discovered two things. 1- when I did them drunk I almost always had regrets and (2) when IO have done the crazy crap sober I enjoyed it more because I could consciously make a decision. If your wife is proud of her accomplishments that night and comfortable with how they came to be than more power to you and your wife, but in my world the last think I would want to be known as around the water cooler is the chick at the party who got drunk and became the party favor.
Great story, I have a short one about my wonderful lovely wife. We went to a party one Saturday evening, about 35 or so guests there. I will start by telling about her getting dressed putting on a shelf bra and no panties and skirt to her knees with thigh highs on. She is a bit of an exhibitionist so I knew somebody was going to get a show but had no idea that it would be more than that. This is the story she told me after the happenings!

We get to party, lots of tables and chairs in basement rec room and I headed for a stool at the bar to watch game on TV, wife sat on another stool beside me. We had about three drinks, she feeling good and had been talking to folks at table behind us. She says to me I have to pee and says she is going upstairs, I just say OK and continue watching game. She went to master bathroom and is peeing and this guy who she had flashed downstairs opens door and walks in. She said he took her by surprise and before she had chance to get up said youu showed me yours now I'll show you mine and pulled out his dick and stuck it in her face and asked her if she would kiss it for him. My wife loves to suck a dick and feeling no pain opened her mouth to deepthroat him. She said he blew his load down her throat in seconds. She got up, straightened up and they left bathroom. She comes back down and french kisses me a couple times, I thought I tasted cum but was not sure.

She has another drink, and another friend comes over and asks her to go upstairrs with him annd dance, I am still into game and she leaves. She danced with him about 5 or 6 dances and he asked her to go outside to have smoke and cool off. They go out and he is all ove her feeling and kissing her and she responded back and he soon had her tits out and skirt above her waist pumping a big dick in her. She said he blew his load right away. About time he finished and she was getting straightened up again the first guy walks up and says to her I think I would like to fuck you. She feelingg no pain told me that she said sure why not and pulled her skir up for him to plunge his dick in that used pussy of hers. She said he lasted about 5 minutes she thought pumping her from behind. Now when #1 guy fucking her #2 goees in and gets her some napkins and papertowels and another drink. She said he came back and watched #1 guy fuck her. Number 1 guy gets done and goes back in house, wife said she was full of cum and trying to soak it up in napkins and #2 guys asks her if she will suck his cock now. She says sure and sucks him till he blows load down her throat. She now comes back downstairs and comes over to me and frenches me and says comon lets go home. Game was over anyway so we said goodbyes and left.

We get out to car, she goes for my dick and swallows it, stops and says if we had not left she might have fucked or sucked every guy there. I am like what the fuck?? She goes back to my dick and I am fingering her and realize she is wett as hell and maybe it is not only pussy juice? When she swallowed my loasd she started to tell me what happened. I was like what the fuck? We get home, she wants fucked again, I must have pumped her for half hour and then got a dildo and fucked her with that. Next AM I get up am reading paper in sunroom, she comes out naked and kneels between my legs and pulls my shorts off and starts sucking me and asking me if I am mad at her. I tell her I could never be mad about her but her girlfriends whoase husbands she did might be pissed if they knew. She laughed and said she would deny it. About a week later one of the guys called house and said he wante some more action from her, she told him to get lost and asked him if he wanted her to tell his wife that he had sex with her. They never bothered her again. We have open marriage so it was not a big deal.
Gina wrote:For what its worth from another woman's perspective. The fact that you would feel the need to get your wife that drunk to do those things makes you sound like the creepy guy that has restrictions where he can live and wears an ankle bracelet. Not that there is anything wrong with what your wife did if that's what she wanted to do, but you had her drunk to the point where it sounds like she really had no idea what she was doing. I have done some crazy crap in my life and I have discovered two things. 1- when I did them drunk I almost always had regrets and (2) when IO have done the crazy crap sober I enjoyed it more because I could consciously make a decision. If your wife is proud of her accomplishments that night and comfortable with how they came to be than more power to you and your wife, but in my world the last think I would want to be known as around the water cooler is the chick at the party who got drunk and became the party favor.
Gina
pl see my private reply to you in your PM, or e-mail me directly.
tony
Thinker wrote:I would like to "dream" that vividly. Sounds like everyone had a great time. Did others besides the 3 studs get to see her?
Hi Thinker
Actually i had no idea if more than 3 studs did something to or with her. i only know about 3. As you know I was enjoying the party and thought she was fine and never checked on her. There was no need to check on her because she was relaxing at a friends house. I think what happened was an act of the sexual tension in the party as everyone was enjoying.
redback wrote:I agree with Gina. If its not consenting, its not erotic. Getting your wife that drunk and taking advantage of her condition is betrayal of trust. Sorry but the story did nothing for me.
Hi Redback
Sorry you agree with Gina.
I did write to Gina privately, hope she will READ MY MESSAGE..
The reason I disagree with Gina because she sounds like she is making me responsible. However, I had nothing to do with it.
- I did not get her drunk, she did herself cause she likes red wine.
- I did not ask the men to lust after her, they found her attractive
- although I like it, if other men find my wife attractive, there was nothing I could have done
- I did not know they were going to go to her room, or what they will do to her
- Ultimately i think in her state I think she enjoyed the adventure and I think it made her relaxed
- Also, just to let you know, we never discussed this incident afterward.
- I just thought of writing it out to get out of my system
Superone wrote:Great story, I have a short one about my wonderful lovely wife. We went to a party one Saturday evening, about 35 or so guests there. I will start by telling about her getting dressed putting on a shelf bra and no panties and skirt to her knees with thigh highs on. She is a bit of an exhibitionist so I knew somebody was going to get a show but had no idea that it would be more than that. This is the story she told me after the happenings!

We get to party, lots of tables and chairs in basement rec room and I headed for a stool at the bar to watch game on TV, wife sat on another stool beside me. We had about three drinks, she feeling good and had been talking to folks at table behind us. She says to me I have to pee and says she is going upstairs, I just say OK and continue watching game. She went to master bathroom and is peeing and this guy who she had flashed downstairs opens door and walks in. She said he took her by surprise and before she had chance to get up said youu showed me yours now I'll show you mine and pulled out his dick and stuck it in her face and asked her if she would kiss it for him. My wife loves to suck a dick and feeling no pain opened her mouth to deepthroat him. She said he blew his load down her throat in seconds. She got up, straightened up and they left bathroom. She comes back down and french kisses me a couple times, I thought I tasted cum but was not sure.

She has another drink, and another friend comes over and asks her to go upstairrs with him annd dance, I am still into game and she leaves. She danced with him about 5 or 6 dances and he asked her to go outside to have smoke and cool off. They go out and he is all ove her feeling and kissing her and she responded back and he soon had her tits out and skirt above her waist pumping a big dick in her. She said he blew his load right away. About time he finished and she was getting straightened up again the first guy walks up and says to her I think I would like to fuck you. She feelingg no pain told me that she said sure why not and pulled her skir up for him to plunge his dick in that used pussy of hers. She said he lasted about 5 minutes she thought pumping her from behind. Now when #1 guy fucking her #2 goees in and gets her some napkins and papertowels and another drink. She said he came back and watched #1 guy fuck her. Number 1 guy gets done and goes back in house, wife said she was full of cum and trying to soak it up in napkins and #2 guys asks her if she will suck his cock now. She says sure and sucks him till he blows load down her throat. She now comes back downstairs and comes over to me and frenches me and says comon lets go home. Game was over anyway so we said goodbyes and left.

We get out to car, she goes for my dick and swallows it, stops and says if we had not left she might have fucked or sucked every guy there. I am like what the fuck?? She goes back to my dick and I am fingering her and realize she is wett as hell and maybe it is not only pussy juice? When she swallowed my loasd she started to tell me what happened. I was like what the fuck? We get home, she wants fucked again, I must have pumped her for half hour and then got a dildo and fucked her with that. Next AM I get up am reading paper in sunroom, she comes out naked and kneels between my legs and pulls my shorts off and starts sucking me and asking me if I am mad at her. I tell her I could never be mad about her but her girlfriends whoase husbands she did might be pissed if they knew. She laughed and said she would deny it. About a week later one of the guys called house and said he wante some more action from her, she told him to get lost and asked him if he wanted her to tell his wife that he had sex with her. They never bothered her again. We have open marriage so it was not a big deal.
I think your wife story is very similar to my wife, However,m I felt after reading your story that she was acting like a slut knowingly, while my wife did it under the influence and then enjoyed it. Not sure if there is any difference between the two incidents.
an22 wrote:Great story!!!

I really hope you write a second chapter. The only thing that could have made this hotter for me is if she was Japanese.
Hum... why japanese? are Japanese wife's more likely to do what Alisha did? Can someone explain about the habits of Japanese women. Pl e-mail me or PM me if possible.
Alcohol is a major player in my story, when she is tipsy there are almost no hold barred. She has had many good times (I have to) without the alcohol but always with someone she knew fairly well. This night was the first and last with those two guys. They just plain got lucky and I was neglecting he that evening!
I can understand An22's point, japs are all so proper and very conservative. However, Alisha has Asian Indian background and had been brought up very conservative where girls showing skin was taboo. I guess that is why I also got very hot seeing her behavior.
I guess sometimes us girls need a little alcohol to relax and loosen up to the idea of having sex with multiple guys at the same time. I know I like a couple of glasses of wine or sometimes the whole bottle to relax. When you get a little tipsy and all the guys are complimenting you and the hubby seems to encourage the other guys to have fun with you. I tend to go with the flow of whatever happens. A couple years ago we had one heck of a good time after most everyone had left the party and it was just hubby and 3 of our friends still at the house. We just drank and talked and had sex and drank and talked and had sex on and on and on for about five hours it was fun for all especially me. I was pretty tipsy and was loving the attention. AND they took turns taking pictures!!! Here's a couple of the guys smooching with me before mounting me. One of the guys got it up 2 times another 3 times they where excited and was really enjoying having their way with me. Hubby just had one go and had fun taking the pics.
Altony,

I saw your response to me. I have no interest in getting into a "pissing match" with you so I will be short, sweet, and to the point.
I can accomplish this with just two direct quotes from your original story:
You said in the thread:
"I did not get her drunk, she did herself cause she likes red wine" and " I did not ask the men to lust after her, they found her attractive"

You said in the story:
"Somehow, I was not totally satisfied with the situation because she failed to publicly display her crotch and panties. So I gave her another drink.

You encouraged everything that happened whether or not you choose to accept that fact. Honestly, whatever floats your boat is your business but when you take a woman to a party, tell her how to dress, provide her with an endless supply of alcohol, and then encourage and help her to expose herself... you have responsibility in what happens whether or not you choose to accept it or not. If you had a 19 year old daughter who went to a party with a male date and had the same experience, would you at all be pissed at the date for allowing your daughter to be used as the party favor? just saying.
Hi Gina
One thing I think all women readers of this forum needs to understand. For men having a sexy wife is a thing of being proud, however, to be able to know that other men like her is more important. Appreciating glance/attention from other men to our wives is what gets us men rocking. Majority of men like that not all.
Similarly, most women like to get appreciation from men (not other women, but men). So women like to dress sexily, somewhat revealing dresses, which they know will get attention from MEN. Sorry i did not make these rules. GOD created such unwritten rules.

Alisha is like most women, she likes attention and she appreciates when I support her and actually coerce her in somewhat exposing herself to other men's glaring eyes. You call call whosoever whatever you want, but in your heart you know what i wrote is truth.
Pl re-read that story in the light of the above facts, then you will know why i said what I said.

You mentioned 19 year old daughter. I do not understand your point. We are not comparing a 19 year old daughter to a fully grown lady. However, if you are concerned about 19 years old, pl do visit your local schools prom dance and check out the crazy/sexy/explosive dresses young girls wear these days. Also: checkout what Miley cyrus wore in Allen Thick's song and what she wears generally in public. and also checkout costumes of Lady gaga. Brittny is known to have flashed her weaver so many times that her guard sued her for "indecent exposure"..
I can go on and go.. but think about what I wrote above.
[quote="Annie"]I guess sometimes us girls need a little alcohol to relax and loosen up to the idea of having sex with multiple guys at the same time. .......
Hi Annie
I am a big fan of you and I have been following many threads of you in VW forums. You are absolutely adorable wife and i would love to have you as my wife (alas!! I am already married). But you and Alisha are same type and what you wrote truely reflect what Alisha feels. Thank you for kind words and clarification.

Gina and Harley: please read Annie's comments on the story.

Tony
By altony
Pl also read
Alisha in the Bar MMF Story - inside a Bar
Alisha went to doctor (mm/wife)

This will show how Alisha behaves and/or thinks about herself and about other men.
Relax man. I understand your wife's a slut like mine. The story just made it sound like you got her drunk so she could be taken advantage of. My wife will fuck on the drop of a dime. So it all good yours just needs primed with some wine. Have a great day.
Harley74,

exactly! If its something she wanted to do, then getting her to that drunk should not have been necessary. Anyway, I have said all I will say on this subject. Some guys get it and others don't. That's why we have electronic ankle bracelets.
Sorry, I had just one more thing to say.... then I am done for good with this discussion.

Altony,

So, I was thinking about your situation. Suppose you were at a party this weekend. your wife keeps handing you beers and you keep chugging them. You eventually find that you have drank way too much Pabst and can hardly stand up much less contain a coherent thought or keep your eyes open. Your wife leads you to a back room and lays you on a couch, For comfort purposes she cuts the button off your jeans and pulls your pants down half way. Now, she leaves and in your incoherent drunkenness two Horney bi-sexual males at the party venture in and find you. You are too drunk to put up a fight as one puts his penis in your mouth while the other plays with your penis. About 20 minutes later your wife returns to find you laying on your stomach fully naked, smelling of cum, and cum running down your chin. You awaken when your wife arrives and because you were so drunk you relate to your wife the dream you just experienced. Then she simply responds, "come on you man slut, we are going home, enough party for you today"

Of course this would all be ok with you since you like beer and the guys found your attractive, Right?

Anyway- respond if you want but I am done. Time to get back to what this site is intended to be. Goodbye.
Thanks altony but I must say that sometimes we hubby and I would have another girl but we never had multiple girls for him like I had multiple guys for me. It just seemed like the gals we knew and wanted to be with liked to be with us one at a time but didn't want to do the 3 or 4 girls and one guy thing. Besides when hubby got older he said that he'd rather just have one woman at a time because he'd rather pay his full attention on just that one. That was his preference anyway. I'm sure there's a lot of men out there that want to dogpile with 3 or 4 women but I've never had that situation to arise or I'd tried it probably. ;)
Now about your story you told that everyone is getting on you about. I'm like the guy that said if was consenting it's erotic but if you two went in there and didn't have this planned and you did get her that drunk against her will. That's wrong. But for me to believe some of these stories here there needs to be pics. I've been in several situations like this and when we planned them we have pics and several that are tame enough to post.
Everybody loosen up and realize that a lot of these stories are just that stories. That's what some of us are here for and then others are here for the pics and others for other reasons. To each his own lighten up folks and enjoy life.
That's my 2 cents now I'm out of here and going back to my threads.
Hi Gina
wow!!!
you have some wild imagination... really just like harley said in his mail. But trust me, a female gay man, is like a women, and they do behave and act like a women. And if they are sluts, they will probably behave just like you described in your story.
Unfortunately, i am not gay, so I can not be 100% sure of what I am writing here. If any gay (female) man is reading this note, I would be very much interested to know his (her) point of view on Gina's little imaginative scenario.

Oh.. you also said you are done.. so it means you will never read my this note to you.. so you will not know the confirmatory reply to your note above from gay men.
Good luck Gina.
I want to reply to Annie's kind note also:
Hi Annie
I guess i am like your hubby.. I would rather have just one women and pay attention to her. But for my wife Alisha, I do not mind if she is involved with more than one man at a time.. (just like you). I guess that is why i found your escapade erotic and interesting.Actually my best dream would be to have MFM with Alisha as the F. I.e. sharing her with other men. I have talked to my other male friends about this fantasy many times, but in real life, we have only done it two times. May be someday, i will write about it.

If you read intro of the story again, it clearly says, story is part true and part fantasy. Also that party happened a while back when we were younger (not that we are old now). However, libido is definitely down compared to those days. You mentioned pictures.. dont have pictures of that occasion, but Alisha is on Flicker. I have seen your pictures very clear and recently taken. I do believe what you wrote can happen. BTW, love your nipples. Those things are fantastic.
altony-

I don't have a dog in this fight but I have to ask- What the hell were you trying to say in your last response to Gina? you made no sense. My advice to you is just to go put on you "big boy underpants" and just admit you got your ass kicked by a girl.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]