A place to share your sexy stories
By Funstuff
We decided we would stay at least over night and then decide in the morning. We both decided on a nap before dinner and the evenings entertainment. I fell asleep spooning with Cindy in my arms and discovered I was already getting hard again with my dick nestled between her butt cheeks. I had not recovered that fast in years. I slept hard, in more ways than one!

We awoke from our nap as the Sun was getting low in the sky. We decided a refreshing shower was in order before we started our evening. It did feel good to get cleaned up and wash the dried cum off both of us. My own off myself and Masters off of Cindy.

Cindy came out of the Girls shower looking very hot in her knee hi black boots, jean mini skirt and white blouse. We wondered back down to the vendor and stage area to get some dinner and have a few beers. Several guys came over and complimented Cindy on her looks and told her they really enjoyed her at the bike games today. I told Cindy what they really wanted to say was, It was great to see your pussy today. She laughed but turned a bit red at the same time.

We enjoyed several beers and were feeling pretty good while we listened to the band and did a little dancing. Pete or Master came over and began talking with us. He asked Cindy if she had used her gift certificate she had received earlier for the lingerie and adult toy vendor. She said no I have it right here. He said come my Pet lets go see what they have. Cindy and I were holding hands as we followed him over to the vendor which had a tent set up with racks lingerie and sexy dresses. There was also a walk in trailer with adult toys and novelties. Master was looking at various outfits and lingerie holding them up to Cindy to see what he liked. About that time the sales lady came over and asked if we needed any help. He told her we are just trying to pick out some things for my Pet here. She gave us a little puzzled look because I was holding her hand and asked she asked Pete “your pet?' He said yes as he put his around Cindy and said this is me Pet. Tell the lady who I am. Cindy looked down a bit sheepishly and said he is my Master. The sales lady oh I see, I think I have something you may want to start with. She walked into the trailer and came back out with a collar that had jewels on it. Pete's eyes lit up and he said perfect. She handed the collar to me to look at and Pete told me to put it on Pet. I did as he instructed me. Cindy had a little scared look or maybe it was embarrassment. Pete smiled and said that is a perfect start and I had to admit it did look very hot on Cindy. The sales lady then held up a leash and asked so who gets this? Master told me to attach it to the collar and give it to him which I did.

I cold not explain why exactly but as my stomach was doing flip flops my dick was straining against my jeans and Cindy's nipples were becoming very prominent through her blouse. I have to say she made quite the picture standing there looking so hot in her black boots, short skirt, white blouse and collar while her Master had her on a leash. The sales girl then reached over on a shelf and said and one of these may come in handy in your guys situation. She was holding a male chastity device. Cindy asked what is that and she explained that it fit over a guys dick and balls and had a key lock. It would keep the guy from getting hard, playing with himself or having sex unless the holder of the key let him out of it. I had heard of those but never seen one. I saw Pete smile and he said to me do we need one of those to keep you from playing with my Pet or are you going to be good. It didn't not take me long to answer I promised to be good. That is the last thing I wanted was to have to wear one of those. Pete chuckled and told the clerk it is nice to know that is here if the need arises but I think he is good for now.

Next the clerk said well maybe some stockings and garters or lingerie is in order. Pete took Cindy by the leash to the racks of lingerie and started picking out several outfits for her. Pete told Cindy lets see how you look in some of these. The Clerk apologized but said we don't have a dressing room. Peter said that is ok my Pet doesn't need one. He then walked into the trailer with the novelty things and fastened her on a very short leash to to a rack on the wall with the toys. It made it difficult for her to move more than a couple inches. He said Matt take her clothes off for me. I saw the look of panic on Cindy's face. Anyone walking by the booth would be able to see her just inside the trailer naked. I hesitated not sure what to do when Pete said to the clerk maybe we better get that chastity device after all. I said no very fast and started taking Cindy’s blouse off. He had me take off all her clothes so she was standing naked with her collar on and her boots. I could tell she was very aroused and a bit scared. He then had me kneel down and take off her boots. Pete said Matt leave her boots here and take the rest of her clothes back to your tent. I stood there with her clothes in my hand waiting for her to get something on when he looked at me again and asked what was I waiting for. I suddenly realized he meant for me to leave now, leaving Cindy standing naked with a collar fastened to a wall where others could see her. I knew what he was going to have the clerk fit me with if I hesitated so I left to take her clothes back to camp.
100_1995 (Small).JPG
100_1995 (Small).JPG (576.53 KiB) Viewed 7791 times
My mind was reeling once again. Was this a dream? Did I really just leave my wife naked, on a leash fastened to a wall with a MASTER? Why and why was my dick so hard? Why was she so aroused you could see it?
100_1997 (Small).JPG
100_1997 (Small).JPG (577.61 KiB) Viewed 7791 times
I was headed to the tent when Mike stopped me as I was walking by their camp. He offered me a beer I was in a bit of a hurry and before I could answer. He asked where Cindy was. I wasn't sure what to say I said she is shopping at the Vendors. He then glanced at her clothes in my hand and said without her clothes? I gave a nervous laugh and said she is getting new ones. He opened a beer and handed it to me. Shit, now I was kind of stuck for at least a few minutes so I sat down. He asked me if we had run into Pete down there. I said he was helping her pick a new outfit. He smiled and started conversing about what a fun couple we were and he liked how open we were. As conversation went on he said I don't know what it is about Pete but people tend to do what he says, he just has that way with some folks.
All I could think about was what was happening to my naked wife. I finished my beer. Excused my self and continued to our tent to put her clothes up. I then went back to the Lingerie store to find a small crowd of Men and women had gathered. From the back of the Crowd I could see Cindy in some very sexy lingerie modeling it for the crowd. Pete would lead her out of the trailer by her leash so the crowd could get a better view. She would turn around so all could see. I have to say wearing stockings, garters, with black boots and a corset she was quite stunning. I overheard the guys in front of me talking saying something about they liked the red outfit she had on earlier. The other guy smiled and said yah I got a pic of that. I glanced over his shoulder to see him show his friend a pic of Cindy on his phone in a skin tight red latex outfit that left her boobs and pussy on display it even had a hood. She had her hands behind her back and there was a ball gag in her mouth. I could not believe Cindy would wear something like that specially where others could see her. The other guy said I liked this one better and showed his friend a different pic but I could not see his phone. I heard one of the girls watching talking to her friend saying I wish I was brave enough to do that gesturing towards Cindy.

Pete then told the crowd that the show is over. People started to walk away and Cindy was able to see me. She started to run over to me but her leash prevented her. Her and Pete walked over and she gave me a great big hub and a Kiss and said Oh My Gawd I am having so much fun. I cant believe I did that. When I said did what? she said she modeled different outfits and the crowd just kept growing. The clerk gave her the outfit she was currently wearing because she had sold so much to the crowd while Cindy was modeling.
100_2018 (Small).JPG
100_2018 (Small).JPG (555.71 KiB) Viewed 7791 times
( I did not get picture until she had her skirt back later and he let me take a pic but said I could not include his face.)

Here was my wife standing in front of me in, black knee high boots see through thong and a corset all topped off with a collar and a leash that another man was holding. All the while acting as if this was perfectly normal to walk around like this. I could not believe what was happening or how fast she had changed. Master then said come on lets go listen to the band. He started walking Cindy that way with the leash and I was right behind admiring the way Cindy's exposed butt cheeks jiggled with each step. Cindy was sure getting a lot of looks from everyone as we went by. We went to the band and Master took her up front where the dancing was and danced several songs with her while I watched. He took every opportunity to let his hands wonder. At one point he had a butt cheek in each hand as he squeezed them and pulled them apart affording anyone in the right place a chance to see her butt wink at them.

Cindy seemed like it she was having the time of her life being the center of attention. Master brought her over to me and gave me her leash and said your turn. Cindy and I went out dancing, there was something very fun and erotic dancing with my wife looking so hot while I held her leash and allowed my hands to roam much like Masters had. A guy came up and asked if he could cut in and without even thinking I said you have to ask her Master as I pointed out Pete. He proceeded to go ask him and came back and and took the leash form me and began dancing with Cindy. I went to where Pete was as we both enjoyed the view of Cindy dancing to the music. Pete leaned over and said don't worry about Cindy I told that guy in no uncertain terms to not do anything inappropriate with my Pet or I would kick his ass.

I saw a girl come up and start dancing with them and the guy dancing with Cindy said something to her and gestured toward Pete. The girl came over grinned and asked Pete do you mind if I play ...I mean dance with your pet? Pete grinned and said sure go ahead. The Girl went and took the leash from the guy and began dancing very seductively with Cindy. It was a very erotic scene as she took the liberty of running her hands all over Cindy as they danced. At one point she even started to slide her hand in Cindy's panties. Cindy started to reach down and stop her but the girl tugged on her leash and Cindy stopped objecting. The crowd was definitely enjoying the show as well as Pete and I. Cindy looked over our direction I guess to gauge our reaction. The girl was face to face with Cindy rubbing herself all over Cindy all the while her fingers were busy in Cindy's panties. Suddenly the girl pulled on Cindy's leash leaning her head to the side and started nibbling and sucking on her exposed neck. I saw Cindy’s legs starting to shake and realized the girl was going to make her cum. Cindy's eyes closed and she wrapped her arms around the girl to hold herself up as it appeared she came hard. About that time the song ended and the girl planted a long lingering kiss right on Cindy's lips. The crowd was cheering as much for the band as they were for the show they had just witnessed. Cindy looked pretty weak as the girl led Cindy by the leash over to Pete and handed her to him. She told Pete thanks for sharing your pet. then turned to me and grabbed the very obvious boner in my pants and stuck her fingers in my mouth and whispered in my ear “suck”. I did just that and sucked on her fingers. When she pulled her fingers out she gave me a big kiss,stuck her tongue in my mouth. When she pulled away she grinned and said “she taste great doesn't she, and by the way you are welcome”. Then she just walked off leaving us all a bit shocked. Cindy was telling Master I need to sit down. Master walked her over to a picnic table and we all sat down. Cindy was still breathing hard and asked for a drink so I went to get her a stiff drink.
By ben4860
Funstuff....Fantastic story and even more exciting pictures! Cindy appears to be a very sexy, erotic and adventurous lady. You and her master must have enjoyed an incredible weekend. What was your favorite part? I hope we hear more stories from you, I bet you have plenty to tell! Be sure and Thank Cindy as well!
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]