A place to share your sexy stories
A shy conservative Indian wife taken for a cheap whore (True Story)
altony1234@yahoo.com

This true story was related to me by my fast friend. I was telling him about the sluttiness of my wife Alisha.
In return, he related this story. I think this everyone should read on conservative Indian wife's Humiliation.
-------
Much alike Alisha, Arpita too is a sucker for outdoor views; with an exception that she loves to be taken for long drives across the country side; and taken for a fuck in hotel rooms, motels and lodges. On one such road trip, last year February, we had a plan to visit a place about 100 km. from the city of Banglore. She dressed up in red sari and a very sexy low cut blouse with practically naked back. Throughout the way, we were playing with each other. She had my cock out all the time and was playing and stroking it all the way, often sucking it whenever she gauged that there could not be any onlookers. When out in open where she can be seen by others, she gets very hot and turns into a total slut. Then she gets open for daring sex. I like to explore her this weakness and always take advantage of her. Either i would squeeze her boobs or I may open the buttons on her blouse and sometimes I even pull her sari all the way up to access her wet pussy. I like to do that while driving or parked in a little remote place. All this activity gets her very hot.

We were just about 50 km away from the city, she was sucking my cock and my one hand was on her boobs. Suddenly, she raised her mouth from my cock and said, let's drop the plan of going to that place and instead find a place to get cozy for a couple of hours and then head back home. As I was already horny and erect and wanted to fuck the slut hard, I immediately agreed to her plan. It was only a while, that we found a very cheap looking lodge and as she did not have the patience, she agreed that we spend the couple of hours here, it was anyways just about having a place where she could get naked. I parked my car around the door, asked her to stay put in the car until i check the place and comeback. When i reached the reception of the lodge, I asked for a room for about 3-4 hours and was surprised to see that the guy at the reception willingly agree for the same. Generally the norm is about having a booking until next day 9 am; but here the guy did not question that at all. He asked me for money upfront, and then discreetly told me it would cost another 3000 for the girl. I was a bit surprised as to how did the guy know that I was horny and needing a pussy, so i inquired casually and then understood that the lodge was a prostitution hub and that he was asking the money for supplying me a girl in the room. It seemed as if people generally come there for the purpose. I told him that I already got a girl for myself and need just the room. So he smiled and said that his place is very popular with lovers who need temporary place for few hours.

As i was coming out of the lodge to get Arpita, my heartbeat was pacing with the thought of taking my legally married wife to a prostitution place. One where whores are taken to be fucked. I knew once inside the room, i would be treating my slut wife like a cheap whore. But I also had a fear, about what if there was something like a hidden camera or something around the place; yet i was wanting to take her there no matter what. When Arpita paraded in the guy at the reception had her jaws dropped and was eyeing her all the way, up until he showed us the room. You see Arpita has big boobs those were trying to get out of her sexy low cut blouse from every direction. He asked me in front of her, if we need a pack of condoms... to which Arpita had an expression of shock and shyness on her face. Not knowing the story behind the lodge, she was not aware that she has been taken for a cheap Indian whore used for few hours of fuck fun. I told the guy no, I have few condoms with me. as i had one... (i usually have in the pack of condoms always in my car whenever we go for long drives). My shy conservative wife turned red in face knowing that I just told the guy that she nothing but a sex object for my enjoyment.

No sooner that i closed the door, Arpita's facial expressions changed back to a lusty look and she stripped off her sari in no time. I asked her to wait before getting naked so I can check this roadside lodge for hidden cameras. Although we both were horny I did not want to take chances of my naked wife posted all over Internet. I searched and the place seemed quite safe. We both stripped each other and hit the bed. Her moans filled the room and am sure the corridors too as i pressed her tits and other fleshy places of her naked body. We fucked each other for about an hour to the hearts content and then just lay naked on the bed.
And, the smoke of her cigarette was all around too. (Yes, Arpita likes to smoke after sex)
Suddenly, when we heard a knock on the door....Arpita pulled up the bed-sheet to cover her naked body and i searched for my brief to open the door. My now limp cock was still swollen enough to be visible over the fabric and Arpita had enough to cover her breasts over her nipples, but still showing her large melons. She was looking so sexy laying there trying to cover herself.
I opened the door and it was the guy from reception. He'd come to give us the bottles of mineral water in the room and to keep the towels in the bathroom. The moment he was in, he openly eyed Arpita on the bed in that state like trying to guess if she is naked under the sheets. Seeing her barely covered boobs, I am sure he knew the answer. I had my eyes fixed on him and noticed that he smiled at Arpita in a way, as if saying in his heart - "I know that you are being fucked". I was astonished and surprised to note that Arpita too smiled back at him, with a shyness in her smile. He went in the bathroom and i joined Arpita in the bed, as she rolled towards me to position her hands to play with my now limp cock again. I guess the thought of laying there naked under a sheet in front of strange man brought the slut out of my conservative wife. Her hand started working over the fabric of the brief. In her position on the side, her bare shoulders more uncovered and her boobs free of the covering showing her dark nipples; like she was inviting me to play with her boobs. When the guy stepped out of the bathroom, he had full glimpse of Arpita's boobs and her totally bare shoulders. His jaws dropped at the scene at hand. Then i saw his eyes following her body lower. I thought he was trying guess the location of Arpitas pussy under the fabric of the sheet across her body but following his gaze i soon figured out the reason why he was looking down. While rolling to face me, Arpita had bared her legs until her thighs. Now her leg was exposed all the way up to the junction and her boobs were exposed in full glory and she was playing with my cock which had sprung back in action, all for the benefit of hotel receptionist. I think she figured out if she would be considered a cheap slutty whore might as well play the role perfectly. Arpita and the guy again exchanged smiles and then he went off closing the door. The entire episode got me so excited that i had to fuck the slut again and it was nice to find that her pussy was dripping wet.. I guess she somehow knew that her daring infidelity would get me hot and horny.

I thrust hard in her, fucking her with full might, while telling her in crude words what the guy thought she was. Just calling her a cheap whore while fucking her and knowing that got wet knowing that was taken for like a cheap 2 hour motel whore, got me ho excited ... I climaxed in no time. That disappointed Arpita because she was so much enjoying the role of a motel whore and acting like one in front of the hotel guy. She wanted to be treated like a motel whore for more time.

Soon we got dressed to leave and came down... As I had to hand over the key to the reception, I asked Arpita to go and sit in the car while i clear things here... At the reception counter, when i handed over they key to the guy, he smiled back and inquired if I had a good time and stay at the lodge and then surprised me with a question ... "Sir, yeh aap ki girl-friend hain?" (is she your girl-friend?); something in my mind, cropped up a thought of being naughty with the guy, and i replied back - "Nahi bhai" (No, bro). His now felt a bit more bold to strike a conversation and went of to ask "Kahan se lia yeh item...? Mast maal hain...", (where did you pick her up? she looks good) to which i just smiled at him and walked away keeping him guessing, knowing that when at home tonight, he will probably masturbate thinking about my wife's naked legs and boobs.

Its been over a year now, we've not been to the place ever again. Haven't seen a scandal video of us on the internet as of yet, so now sure that the place was safe too. But, even today my cock comes to life thinking about that day and wondering how the guy thought that Arpita was a cheap prostitute.

FYI. Even now when i am typing this episode to you... my cock's hard and wanting to fuck Arpita again... will do that this evening when i get back home ;)

Note: If you wish to see pictures of my friend's big breasted wife Arpita, send me an e-mail.
harley74 wrote:She's great please tell us some more about her. Love her light brown skin.
Info on Arpita for Harley.
She is 29, married mom of one, she lives in Chicago USA with her husband, who is my friend. That is how I know her. She has great ass and great boobs, those her her assets. She likes to get fucked doggie style. On my Flicker account i have her pictures but also her video of getting fucked as a bitch. She is a great slut available for men's enjoyment.
Ask me if you need more info on her. Oh BTW, she was born in Bangladesh that's why her skin is soft brown.
That was great story, my wife has been treated like a slut a few times but the one that she told me about after meeting her FB in Atlanta one long weekend was the icing on the cake. She met him there on a Thursday afternoon. they did their thing and went to dinner, next AM went out for breakfast and back to room. About 11 AM knock on door it is her FB's brother. They kept her naked and treated her like a whore till Monday morning. She said she never got dressed, was naked with them when room service came in. I thought she would have protested but she said it was fun and they both had constant hardons.
I enjoyed this lifestyle with a girlfriend and it was a real thrill to not only have her break a bunch of social norms, but also be comfortable with having a reputation for doing so. We had one of her coworkers over to dinner one day and, after several drinks, he asked her about a rumor he'd heard and she offered to show him if he agreed to fuck her in the shower. It was amusing to watch the guy get dragged into the shower and stripped naked before he knew what was happening, not know how to say no, and then end up having (safe) sex with her and then being jerked off after despite being nearly empty. He came around a few more times and she didn't disappoint, but he was too timid for her liking. The lifestyle did come with complications and I'd never really enjoyed it enough to put up with those long term so we went our separate ways.
Jocko64 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:44 pm That was great story, my wife has been treated like a slut a few times but the one that she told me about after meeting her FB in Atlanta one long weekend was the icing on the cake. She met him there on a Thursday afternoon. they did their thing and went to dinner, next AM went out for breakfast and back to room. About 11 AM knock on door it is her FB's brother. They kept her naked and treated her like a whore till Monday morning. She said she never got dressed, was naked with them when room service came in. I thought she would have protested but she said it was fun and they both had constant hardons.
wow.. this wife of yours is a real sex slut man.. She is a keeper.. a dream cum true... i just got erect reading her adventures... just thinking of the two men in the room with naked her. Do you have or can you share any pictures?
Altony. hundreds of pics destroyed about 2 years ago, she afraid someone would find, most were from photo shoots she had done over years for pros and students. She and I have had many fun adventures but her deal in Atlanta was one she said she would never repeat. She says her FB has a fat almost 9 inches and his brother almost same, she could hardly walk after that weekend, sore all over. We have swapped, done threesomes (always MMF) thought she would do a foursome but never happened and no we to old !

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]