A place to share your sexy stories
By Gina
I am planning to take my husband out for an anniversary dinner at a nice establishment where I will wear an evening gown. I have looked at two gowns that both have "wow" factor but cant decide. One would require a strapless bra and will give me great lift and a busty appearance. The other gown I would not be able to wear a bra because it has a deep plunging front that instead of producing cleavage will instead simply reveal lots of it. This dress is also of a thin material and if I get a chill my "goosebumps" will be very visible. Thoughts? what do guys really like?

Thanks,

Gina
By Gina
BTW, I realize that a "question" does not classify as an "erotic story". The idea is that the right gown choice just might produce my next story to share with you. :)
By JerryCal
#2 would be a bigger turnon for me. Will your hubby be comfortable if you go out that way and guys like me keep stealing quick glances of your beauty?

Please let us know how it goes and include a pix :)
By ATLAnon
I prefer a natural breast shape and some see through rather than a lot of cleavage, but this look works better for smaller breast sizes.

I'm very comfortable with other guys or gals checking my wife out though I get my excitement out of my wife's casual confidence rather than from other people's reactions. For similar anniversaries, my wife will wear something see through enough that you can see the curve of her breasts and nipples through the top quite well when she is seated. It'll usually be some sort of darker thin material that is either loose and allows light behind it or stretch and hugging. Either way, the best part is watching her behave absolutely normally while ordering or eating and talking.

Occasionally she will try the very low cut look as well, but she's small enough that she has to be sure that it will be OK if her entire breast is visible. No problem at most evening meals, but not that great during the day. While sporting the white pants and loose wrap top look while on holiday once, she got her top caught on a nipple while bending sideways to reach into her bag and for a few seconds those in our group got a very complete view of her breast. She shrugged it off, but it was more than planned.
By Gina
Jerrycal,

Oh yes my husband will be very comfortable no matter which way I go. The last time I did something like this he worshipped the ground I walk on for weeks and LOVED every minute of the attention I created for myself. I must admit I liked it too.
By ATLAnon
In that case, I would recommend going for the more daring option. It'll make a better memory for him, something I know well from personal experience.
By johnny3
Gina,

If I were your husband, I would definitely prefer the no bra look.. if goose bumps show then all the better. It is so exciting for me to see my wife without a bra with her breasts hidden just enough to tease me (and everyone else). I don't know your husband but that would be what would make me think all night how I can't wait to get my hands on you.

Johnny
By Thinker
This thread just popped up again. Gina, I noticed that you started this back in May '13. Which dress did you use...cleavage or showing? I know it is too late to "vote" now, but I like the loose sans bra look. Just seeing cleavage does not do much for me. Seeing a loose top means there is a possibility of viewing a breast. You might have to move to just the right location without getting caught. Game on!
By Gina
Thinker,

I went with the braless gown. Hubby enjoyed it quite a bit. The only problem was the more alcohol I consumed, the looser the straps on the gown became. I cant be completely sure that my hubby was the only one who got to enjoy the dress that night! xoxo
By Thinker
Sounds like you treated a lot of men that night to a delightful view. Reading these teases has me really looking around in restaurants to "catch" the women showing. I did not know that there might have been a lot of "shows" that I have missed because I was not looking! ;)
By AnonAnon
Gina, I have to ask, did your hubby enjoy sharing the show?

I do. Once in a while, however, someone can spoil it a bit. My wife and I were on the patio of one of favorite beer joints once, with her wearing a tight metallic gold shirt that had stripes woven into it. Every other stripe was more or less see through and as my wife, who was leaning back in her chair, breathed in and out I could see her dark nipples moving against the back of the fabric. Coupled with the beer buzz, I was having a good time when a work colleague happened by the table and decided to sit down to join us. This would have been cool, but he decided to put on his shades and proceed to stare at my wife's chest so obviously that it was kind of freaky. After a carefully timed interval, my wife took up a less obviously teasing position. No nipples shadow moving against fabric, but the new position allowed for a slightly fuzzy glimpse of pendulous breasts. The guy didn't move and kept up the conversation until we got up to leave.

My wife kind of enjoyed the ogling, but I'd have preferred for the show to continue more directly for my benefit.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]