A place to share your sexy stories
By froggy007
I met Sam (not her real name) through the same dating service as Kara (see second story). The first time we met in the lounge of a reputable restaurant for a meet & greet to see if there is any attraction to each other.
Sam was 5’8”, tall and slender, in great shape and a wicked smile when a dirty thought went through her mind.
She explained she recently left a loveless marriage and was looking for someone to light up her life.
I didn’t think she was interested and had written her off. Boy was I wrong! She called in about a week, apologized saying she was busy at work.
We went out a few times for drinks and to get to know more about each other. She talked about everything including her sexless marriage, said it had been 4 years since she had sex.
One night we eventually landed back at my apartment and one thing led to another and she asked if we could go somewhere more comfortable to play as she was horny.
We went to my bedroom and we were fooling around and then she asked me if I would tie her to my bedposts and fuck her hard. She loved being made love to when she was tied up as it made her feel vulnerable and like someone was taking advantage of her and was ravaging her body. Happy to oblige her, I got some neckties out and tied up her wrists and ankles to the bedposts. Then I went down on her and licked her pussy until she begged me to fuck her, I need it now, please fuck me, fuck me hard. What surprised me the most was how long I lasted and how vocal she was, plus she sweated so much. I mean her whole chest area; it was like I oiled her up. It turned me one so much and I soon found out she sweated profusely every time we fucked. She went back home that night as she had two kids, old enough she didn’t have to be there, but knew they would ask questions as to why she didn’t come home that night. An overnight stay would have to wait until the boys stayed at their dad’s.
A few nights later she called and wanted to get together and I explained that I had already made plans as it was my birthday and friends were taking me out for a few drinks but I would call her when I got home around 11 from this club we were going to and see if she still wanted to get together. I went to the nightclub with Rose my lady friend from the first story and two other ladies, one a friend and one I had been seeing prior to meeting Sam but nothing had ever happened between us, chemistry just wasn’t there. She had a hot body so I was hoping for at least a one night stand, but I was to be denied.
While at the bar, the waitress brought me a beer and said it was from a secret admirer. This happened all night; I guess the waitress was told to keep bringing me beers as soon as my glass was getting empty. Rose got up to go to the washroom and when she came back she told me my secret admirer followed her into the washroom to see if I was involved with any of them. She told her I was seeing one of them but she said it wasn’t going anywhere and that she would be more my type and to go for it. Rose came back to the table and whispered into my ear what had happened. She wouldn’t tell me who it was; saying that’s a woman’s secret and I would have to figure it out by myself, but did say she was gorgeous. All night I kept looking around the club trying to figure it out, even getting up and standing at the bar for ten minutes hoping my secret admirer would come over and introduce herself or I would get see someone checking me out. When nothing happened and becoming so horny, I decided to call it a night and wanted to get home and call Sam.
When I got back to my apartment, the phone was ringing and it was Sam asking me if I had a good time. I told her it was ok and it’s always nice to be with friends. She asked if I was still up for some company tonight and I said sure. She arrived and when I opened the door she was in a trench coat. I said isn’t it a little warm to be wearing a coat. She said not when you are dressed this way. She opened the coat and she was dressed in a red semi-cup bra with red garters and black stockings & heels, no underwear. I later found out she always went commando. I said OMG what a present!! She said well then let me in so I can blow out the birthday boy’s candle. She further explained she was so wet from driving over and every time she stopped at a light she had to play with herself. You don’t know how wet I got driving over here, I touch her down below and she was soaked, so I dropped to my knees, with her still standing in the hallway and licked up all the juices. She then told me to step back up so she could close the door. So here I am on the floor in my hallway, she closes the door, ditches the trench coat, stand over me and all I can see is this bush and Sam with an evil grin on her face. She kneels down beside me and hastily starts to unbutton my shirt and kisses me all the way down to the button on my jeans, while at the same time massaging my cock. Then she proceeds to remove my jeans and I help her as I can’t wait to get naked. She then positions herself in the 69 position with her on top and proceeds to give me a hand job followed by a blow job, all the time I am tasting her sweet juices. For some reason I was not able to come but I was still rock hard. So we got up and I picked her up and fucked her hard against the wall of the hallway until I came inside her. We then went and showered and before long I was hard again and fucked her from behind in the shower with the water running over us the whole time. Then we dried off and went and watched a movie completely naked with only a blanket over us and playing with each other all the time. Finally we decided to go to bed and although we didn’t make love, in a few hours I woke up to her stroking my cock and then she was riding me until I came again.
We did move in together months later and looking back, some days I do regret that I did not settle down with her. Almost every night we would play strip poker and the loser had to undress the other person and give them oral sex which just led to intercourse as soon as I was hard or she was soaked. I’m not sure if she was a lousy card player or just likes to be the aggressor but it seems she rarely won. She never wore under wear so I always had the advantage of one more piece of clothing.
Once I had my kids at a cottage for a week and Sam came up on the weekend. Once the kids fell asleep we went for a walk, it was romantic with the moonlight reflecting off the lake. We walked through a wooded area and she laid back against this large rock (8’ high), after some heavy kissing, I quickly removed her pants and tasted her until she was soaked but no longer dripping, then we fucked up against this rock and later I picked her up and positioned her up against this large tree and fucked her until we both came at the same time.
We always showered together every morning, washing and tasting each other and getting hard and doing it doggy style in the shower.
Once when we drove back home and when the car entered the garage she said she always wanted to try something. She said turn off the car and leave the sunroof open. She proceeded to remove her pants & unbuttoned her top and then climbed through the roof of my Toyota Celica and laid down on the roof with her long legs draped over the front windshield. Her ass was on the roof with her legs spread wide open over the sunroof opening and she asked me to eat her out. This was exciting because it was so different, she was so wet and her nipples were so hard. Eventually we stopped and I helped her down and we went outside through the side door. The houses were only 4 feet apart and we were partially hidden from the street by the bushes and trees but still could be seen if someone was nosy enough. She dropped to her knees and gave me a hand job and it got rock hard and she followed it with a blow job. I know I wasn’t about to come but I pulled out and picked her up and fucked her hard against the brick wall all the time thinking of the movie 9 ½ Weeks were Mickey Rourke fucks Kim Bassinger in the rain against the wall. It didn’t take long for me to shoot my load. We went inside and showered and soon fell asleep.
Eventually we separated for personal reasons and I soon found Cathy and Helen, more stories to cum.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]