A place to share your sexy stories
By froggy007
I met Kara through a dating service that I joined to help me meet some nice ladies that I just couldn’t seem to find in the local bar scene. I must state I am somewhat shy until I get to know people. I also consider myself a gentleman and I do find it hard to approach women that I find attractive. It always seems safer just to fantasize about them than run the risk of getting rejected even if it was just for a dance.
Maybe it was just because I seemed desperate to meet someone after my divorce that I scared off any potential love interests. I then decided to drink at the same watering hole whenever I did go out that way I would develop new friends and that took my mind off needing companionship. Although I still needed sex, I knew that would come eventually as it always did in the past.
I became happier inside and not concerned with the urgency of needing a woman in my life. It worked out so well at that bar; I even had two foxy ladies buy me drinks on different occasions by going to the lady bartender and asking them to send me a beer from a secret admirer. In fact, the bartender all of a sudden started showing an interest in me as well. I guess once she kept getting requests by ladies asking about me or buying me drinks she figured they knew something about me or heard I was good in the sack. I never hit on the bartender as I figured if it didn’t work out, I might lose my favorite watering hole and she would tell ladies to stay away from me, I was trouble or not worth it. In fact even the other female bartender that was married all of sudden remembered my name & what I drank. As soon as she saw me walk in the door she called me over and had my drink ready and talked me up all night. I figured it was best to have the female bartenders as allies and helping me get laid than getting laid by them and ending any chances of scoring with anyone else.
I never did sleep with either of the bartenders as I thought it best to keep them fantasizing about me and talking me up with the single ladies that were lonely for companionship. One night a lady hit on me and when we ended up at her place for a NSA evening she told me later that Linda, the bartender wanted me so bad. Linda told her I was so hot and such a classy guy, that this lady then decided she had to have me. She went there with the hopes of hooking up with someone and Linda’s comments made me her target, the comments got her so horny. When I removed her panties, they were soaked. Being friends with the bartenders worked like a charm and I had many one night stands with divorcees looking for revenge sex or ladies just wanting some NSA sex with a stranger they found attractive.
But back to Kara, the first time I met her I was blown away when she walked out the door of her home. She was the first of many hot ladies that I met through the service. I must admit I found some pretty weird ones and learned best to have several conversations with them before I met them. Something that I didn’t do at first, because I think I was so desperate to meet someone after getting dumped by my first wife. I must add she wanted to come back many years later but by then I had met the lady of my dreams, that I am still married to today some 20 years later. My ex-wife is still single and bitter that my life turned out so well, we are no longer on speaking terms. I live in a nice home in the country back in Canada and winter near Naples, Florida. Life is good!
I dated Kara few times, just some passionate kissing, tight squeezes and light touchy feely by the both of us. One night we went to a local blues bar/billiard hall close to my apartment. She had asked if we could go there, so I assumed she liked the place, but as it turned out, all she liked was the location, because she figured it would get her invited back to my place. I lived alone and she had room mates, all men but no physical contact or attraction, just there to make her feel safe and help pay the mortgage.
As it started to get close to closing time, she said, “Don’t you live close by, I’ve never seen your apartment let’s go for a night cap there before you bring me back home. I said "Great!!", as I had a nice 1,800 square foot apartment that was nicely furnished so I wanted to show it off and it was just two blocks away.
I gave her the tour of the apartment and she made some sexual comments about my four poster bed. We retreated to the living room; I got a glass of wine for us both and sat down beside her on the sofa. After some small talk and a few passionate kisses, I sensed her getting frisky but didn’t realize how intense it was for her until she quickly stood up. At first I thought I did something wrong, but instead she blurted, “We both know where this is going so let’s just cut out the crap and get down to it”. She started to strip and revealed a body I only dreamed of or saw in Playboy. She was 5’3” with long blond crinkly hair and probably 125 pounds but with the most amazing breasts I had ever seen and I’ve had over 70 partners. This may not seem like a lot of partners to some of you, but I was a virgin until 20 and have been married for 30 of my 40 active sex years and never strayed while married, so that was over 68 partners in 10 years. Kara was a 38DD with no sag to her breasts as she never had kids, plus her nipples were hard as bullets when excited and she loved having the nipples pinched and sucked while I fondled her breasts or other parts of her body.
Her breasts were like two torpedoes, huge mounds; they were so firm yet all natural.
She loved getting a titty fuck as long as I didn’t explode as she loved to get on top and ride me like a cowgirl once I got as hard as a dildo.
Anyway, back to that night, after she was undressed she started to quickly undress me, I was too shocked & memorized by her body to do more than unbutton & remove my shirt. She was naked by this time and got down on her knees to unzip & pull down my pants and took my cock into her mouth, then licked the shaft and swirling her tongue around its head. In fact the whole time I dated her I never came from oral sex in her mouth. I had a hard time coming orally after my divorce for some reason, not that I didn’t enjoy getting a blow job. She loved to suck my cock and get it hard and couldn’t wait for me to penetrate her with it. She liked for me to come inside her; the thought of her riding me or me giving it to her doggy style was worth not blowing my load in her mouth. Once my cock was stiff as it ever was going to get, she placed her hand around my throbbing cock and pulled me towards my bedroom. Then she told me to grab 4 ties and said, “I want you to tie me to your bed posts lying face down and fuck me from behind until I scream. She said if I scream stop, don’t listen to me just fuck me harder. She never did scream STOP but did scream DON’T STOP and said fuck me; fuck me harder over & over again until I came inside of her, all the time thrusting her ass at me while I was fucking her. It was like fucking a bucking bronco. I was so exhausted after I came but I was still hard and rubbed her pussy until she climaxed again all the time my cock was hard and inside her and she squeezed it with her vagina muscles so tightly I couldn’t have gotten it out if I tried, which I didn’t. She then asked me to untie her and by the time I was done my cock was soft. We laid there for a while talking, while I played with her breasts, did I say they were the best natural breasts I ever saw in my life. I couldn’t keep my hands off them. Soon she started to lick my limp cock clean and eventually it was hard again and she pushed me on my back and rode me like a rodeo queen. We both fell asleep and work up the next morning in each other arms, me with a hard dick as it always is in the morning. She sucked it to make sure it was as hard as it could get and then she grabbed it and guided me towards the shower we both went down on each other before I turned her around and fucked her from behind alternating between pinching her nipples and rubbing her pussy while my cock pounded against her ass.
After we showered and dressed, I noticed she brought extra panties, like she had this planned all along that she was going to stay at my place. She took her panties she had worn the night before and put them under my pillow and said with a smile this is for you to remember me by. I smiled but never said anything, I was thinking to myself I hope this isn’t going to be a one night stand but if that is all she wanted me for, I was happy to have experienced it. We then went out for brunch. I drove her home and she asked me to come inside as she wanted to show me her bedroom now that she had seen mine. She brought me upstairs to her bedroom; it was a like a princess’ bedroom. She had a canopy bed with a wrought iron head board and said she wanted to fool around some more. She handed me a pair of handcuffs and told me “I want you to handcuff my wrists to the iron rails and fuck me hard again, this time while I am my back so I can look at you while you fuck me”. Who am I to argue or disappoint a lady? I first fucked her tits because I couldn’t resist putting my cock between those mounds, after a few thrusts, she grabbed my ass and forced my cock towards her mouth and devoured it. I pulled my cock out and proceeded to fuck her, at first just the missionary position and as hard as I could as she liked it that way. Then I spread her legs wide and lifted them above my shoulders to get deeper inside of her and pulled my cock in and out of her very slowly. She twitched & moaned with every exit and groaned with every re-entry until she begged me to “please fuck me as hard as you can, just fuck me, fuck me, fuck me and don’t stop until you come inside me”. After we were finished she went to the washroom to clean up and asked me to come in the bathroom and said let’s take a bubble bath, while the water ran, she cleaned me up with her mouth. After the bath I was hard again as she couldn’t keep her hands of my cock and I couldn’t keep my hands off her breasts and pussy, fingering her the whole time we were in the bath. She asked me to come back to the bed. I said I don’t think I can do it again. She said you won’t have to, come here I’ll show you. She then went to lie down on the bed and asked me to stand beside her and to play with her nipples and to keep fingering her and playing with her pussy, once her nipples were hard and her pussy was drenched. She would ask me to lick her juices which I happily did and she held onto my cock at the same time, sometimes stroking it and other times squeezing it while licking the head. After I licked all her juices, she told me to reach under her bed and bring up the shoe box. I pulled it out and it was full of sex toys. She made me use them all and explained what each attachment did for her. She directed me what to do with them and instructed me to lick her dry when she was too wet as the sheets were uncomfortable if they got too wet. We spent a good hour or so, every time she saw me get hard again, she would stroke it or kiss & lick the head while the rabbit stroked her pussy or the vibrating dildo fucked her to climax. Eventually we both exploded and had to lick each other clean. Fucking her on a canopy bed was unique as your full attention was on her, as there were no other distractions. I think she knew this and that is why she had one.
She had a waken the demon in side of me and I realized I need more vixens to awaken my sexual desires so we stayed fuck buddies for 3 years until I met my wife. In fact shortly after I met my wife and before I ever slept with her, Kara came over to say good bye. We talked and before I knew it I had pulled down her track pants, I’m sure she wore them for easy access, and I leaned her over the arms of the sofa and fucked her doggy style. On her way out the door when she was leaving, “I certainly didn’t expect this to happen but I’m so glad it did. Good luck with your new girlfriend and you know where to find me if you need me.” Several times over the next few years we would run into each other in the grocery store or Home Depot and smile when we passed but never spoke a word to each other again. Sometimes I was with my wife and sometimes she was with her new boyfriend, but we only smiled like one would at a stranger. During those 3 years before I met my wife, and while Kara was still my fuck buddy, I met 3 more wonderful ladies. My next story will be about Sam.
By froggy007
No, I never did play with Linda, I didn't want to ruin a good thing.
She use to chat up any lonely & horny ladies and would tell them if she was going to pick so guy up and fuck him all night long it would be me.
She helped me get laid more times than I can remember, don't think she realized what she was doing for me.
Who knows maybe she liked to hear what happened.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]