A place to share your sexy stories
By froggy007
First I’d like to thank everyone for sharing their erotic tales; I’ve always wanted to share mine and finally found some time to do so. I will post 4 more after this one, about the ladies I met prior to my current marriage. I hope you will enjoy them; many are tamer than what has appeared in this forum, but are fond memories for me and hope some of you will enjoy them and it will lead to more people posting.
After my first marriage broke up I joined a divorce support group, there I met a very sexy and drop dead gorgeous woman and we became good friends. She wanted more and so did I, but I was afraid it would ruin the friendship that we had developed. At this stage of my life I wanted a female friend more than a lover. One night however we were on the roof top patio of her townhouse and we had consumed a few glasses of wine. Just looking at her made my cock hard and I was horny and I’m sure she could see that I was aroused. She told me to come over closer, she was sitting in a chair and I walked over to her standing directly in front of her. Not knowing what to expect I stopped a foot in front of her, she stayed in the chair and she reached out and at the same time said I see someone is happy to see me and started to rub my cock through the front of my shorts and it made my cock even bigger. She then ran her hands up my leg and grabbed my cock and pulled it out of my pant leg. She gasped when she saw it and said OMG that is like 12 inches long, maybe 9 or 10 but certainly not 12, I have never seen one so huge and straight. She pulled down my shorts pulled my cock towards her mouth and started to give me the best blow job I ever had since my first one when I was 20. She sucked my cock and balls and somehow I couldn’t come nor did I want to as I didn’t want it to ever end, but boy did I enjoy it. The whole time I fondled her huge breasts making her nipples so hard one could see them through her bra. Before we got any further we heard her son’s car pull up the driveway and we had to compose ourselves and it didn’t take me long to go soft and she through a sweater on to hide her nipples. I went back to my chair and sure enough her son came upstairs and sat down and talked with us. After he left we just looked at each other and our smiles showed we were both thinking of what might have happened if he didn’t come home that moment. Looking back on it, I wish we did have sex and I’m sure she feels the same. We are both now married to someone else; my wife does not like her, because she thinks I slept with her, even though I told her the truth that we never slept together. I didn’t tell her about the roof top escapade or the fact that she set me up with half a dozen divorced ladies from the support group; that were looking for a NSA one night stand. I think she did that just so she could fantasize about being them when they told her what happened on the date. She must have made this deal with them as she always had a huge grin on her face when she asked me how the date went and I would never say anything. She said girls always tell girls, just like men brag to men about their conquests.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]