A place to share your sexy stories
By ptcrescent
Let hear the stores. Here's a true one from me.

Many years ago at 15, visited the dentist for a check up appointment. The office receptionist at the front counter wearing a sheer blouse without a bra, that exposed everything and left nothing to the imagination. It's like it would of been no difference if she went topless.

With my mother, making things extremely uncomfortable. Sat down in the waiting room facing the woman, watching her breasts jiggle with every movement and pointed nipples poking against the fabric, making me harder and harder. This went on for 15 minutes, she calls me in for the check up routine. Like a typical hormone raging young man, couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

She didn't bother to cover up the entire time, there were other people in the waiting looking at her too.

After the check up, needed a cavity filling appointment. Followed my mother up to the front desk, glaring at the woman's amazing exposed breasts. Allowing her breasts swing and jiggle, looking at hind-site she must of intentionally moved about to create the effect.

As we got in the car to leave, mom said you shouldn't stare at people like that. My smart assed come back, well I'm not the one who decided to wear a sheer blouse without a bra to work for anyone to see. Knowing my mom, if she didn't replied anything, must of said something right.

Week later for the filling appointment anticipating to see the woman and her show again. No luck, never seen her since that day. Bummer.

Well anyway that's the absolute truth and enjoyed sharing with you all.
By Funstuff
My friend and I went to visit my brother and his wife in another State. We were 14 at the time and my brothers wife was a very sexy 22 year old. We both had the hots for her. My brother had to go to work one morning while we were there and in the morning his wife got up and was wearing a coverall style short outfit It was designed to have a shirt on under it but she did not have a shirt on. As she started vacuuming around the house we kept getting great views of her tits because you could clearly see in her outfit from the side every time she leaned forward. Since she was vacuuming this was almost constantly. All morning long we kept trying to get in the best position to see her tits while at the same time trying to keep evidence of our boners hidden. Hard to do when you are 14.
It was a great morning until my brother came home for lunch. As she was fixing lunch he told her you know you might want to put a top on because we can see your boobs. She looked at us and said" Really? why didn't you guys tell me." she was very embarrassed. Now that I am older I wonder if she didn't do it on purpose.
By DM09
This question sure does bring back memories. When I was 16 I had a friend who was a year older than me and had a 4x4 truck. He was into hunting and camping and we would often do some primative camping on some land that his family owned that had some spring fed lakes. Normally it was just the two of us but on one weekend his then 17 year old girlfrind drove down saturday morning after telling her parents she was staying with a girlfriend and was going to stay and camp overnight with us. We were just a bunch of stupid young kids with a lot of cheap beer hanging out in the woods and by the middle of the afternooon it was getting pretty hot and we decided to go for a swim in the lake.

I dont remember how it came to it but somehow the decision was made to go skinny dipping. My friends girlfriend, although a bit shy about it at first stripped down to her panties and stood there with her arms crossed trying to cover her boobs. My friend had just finished stripping down to nothing and I was still completely dressed. I had a raging boner and knew that I did not want my friend or his girlfriend to see my boner so I just turned to face the lake and stripped down and quickly ran into the lake. Trust me the cold water took care of the boner. I guess the advantage of being in the lake first was that I now had a front row seat watching my frineds girlfriend slowly enter the water while holding my friends hand with her boobs completely exposed to me. The water was pretty cool but we ended up swimming and wrestling around for about a half hour which easily afforded me a few more quick views .

When we got out of the water we all just sort of stood there and his girlfriend made little effort now to cover her boobs in front of me while she dried off. We all got dressed and that was the end of any more nudity or even any sexual vibes for the rest of the night between the three of us although my friend and his girlfriend did spend some alone time in the tent while I did a little fishing.

This was over twenty years ago and I will never forget this day. This was the very first time that I had actually seen a naked girl that was not in a magazine or a movie. I think back about how hot, mature, sexual, and perfect this girl looked to me at that time with fond memories. The funny thing is now that I am much older if I see a 17 year old girl my mind now sees her as a child and non sexual but as a 16 year old seeing a 17 year old naked it sure seemed like utopia then.

Just as a funny ending to this story. I have long since lost contact with my friend but actually ran into his old girlfriend at the mall this past christmas and even though over twenty years have passed I think I still may have blushed a bit.
By chard
13_17021248378_o.jpg
13_17021248378_o.jpg (497.35 KiB) Viewed 17211 times
14_17209002125_o.jpg
14_17209002125_o.jpg (312.28 KiB) Viewed 17211 times
3_17207338132_o.jpg
3_17207338132_o.jpg (900.42 KiB) Viewed 17211 times
By AnonAnon
I caught a glimpse here and there, but the first time it was directed at me was in my late teens. A slightly older girl I asked out wore a flimsy kurti to the date. No buttons to somewhere around nipple level. Very flimsy bra underneath. Looked fantastic from my vantage point taller than her. Her dark nipples, which came into view often, looked great and distracted me for the entire meal. She knew exactly what she was doing, got me to come up to her apartment after dinner and, looking at me directly said, "You've been having all the fun," before stripping me down quickly and completely. I still remember the ecstasy of being naked with someone else who seemed completely at ease and completely without embarrassment. Set the tone for me going forward.
By Intrepid
Posted this elsewhere on VW, but it pertains to this subject better.
When I was in high school (mid '70s) I worked at a local, fairly upscale motel. My jobs included delivering room service, among other things.

Some of the strippers that worked at local bars would stay there, until too many of them skipped out without paying the bill. The first time one of them ordered room service I delivered her order, having no idea it was one of the strippers who had made the order. I knocked on her door and she opened it totally naked. I was only 18 at the time but still managed to maintain my composure. She smiled and took the tray, bending over to set it on a table before digging around in her purse for a pretty good tip. These girls worked for tips so they understood good tipping. This happened a few times and I eventually realized it wasn't a tease or an attempt to seduce, they were just so comfortable being naked in front of strangers they didn't give it a second thought. Fine with me too.

Saw a few other sights as well, one of which I'm still not sure if it was intentional or not, but it too happened a couple times.

When you walked in a room at that hotel, the bathroom door was immediately on your left or right, depending on the room. The mirror was on the facing wall as you stood in the door way. If the bathroom door was open a bit, you could see into the bathroom via the mirror as you stood in the doorway. A few times as I entered the room with a room service order, the husband or boyfriend would be in the room to take the order, but the bathroom door was open a few inches and the woman would be standing in front of the mirror, naked, in full view.

The job didn't pay much but there were perks. Such as on Sunday nights when the place was mostly deserted, I would get a key to a room the maids hadn't made up yet. A double room with an unused bed preferably, and I would bring my girl friend out and we'd swim in the pool and then fuck in the room. Once we bumped into U.S. Senator George McGovern as we were returning from the pool to the room to fuck. He grinned and said, "Hi." He was old, but he knew what was up.
By Intrepid
Reading another contribution on a different thread got me to thinking about this experience.

I met a lady in a neighborhood pub one night, a bunch of friends having a good time. I had seen here there a couple times but never talked to her. I eventually found myself sitting on a bar stool at the end of the bar with her back and bottom between my legs as we laughed and joked with the crowd. Every so often she would turn to say something to someone else and I found myself getting that delicious "accidental" breast contact against my arm as she would lean over.

Anyway....

Eventually she decided we needed a break and maybe something to eat. There was a burger joint across the street and she offered to buy me a snack. We walked over and ordered, then sat in a booth to wait. There was a head banger college kid joint right next door and apparently a bunch of the kids had the same idea about a greasy burger and fires being just the thing after a night of drinking because the place was full of them. A hot young chick wearing a crop top and a pair of Daisy Duke shorty-short cutoffs was sitting in front of us, and was very drunk. At one point she attempted to get up, but lost her balance and fell back into the booth. Her legs went up and apart, and it was very clear she had no panties on (the shorts weren't skin tight, but fairly loose, a good thing from my perspective). I laughed and called attention to this to my new lady friend. She turned around and looked...and looked, and looked as the girl struggled to get up, flailing her legs about. Then she turned back to me with a very sexy smile on her face and said to me, "Let's take her home and raise her as our own."

Later on, as things advanced to a more intimate setting she admitted to me that she had had a few bisexual encounters and that she rather enjoyed girls as well.

I thought to myself, "That cat's already out of the bag honey."
By AnonAnon
The first time I visited my wife's best friend, I was told to sleep on the couch while my wife disappeared into her bedroom. A few minutes later two heads peeked around the bedroom door. Both women were naked, though my wife's body hid her friend's. No prior mention had been made of this arrangement. I think of it as a fun aspect of my wife's personality. I've never asked for details, but assume they have explored whatever there is to explore. The arrangement lasts to this day.
By tzzzr
I was probably 13 or 14 at the time and got a job parking cars for a motorcycle race. When the race let out everyone left at once and jammed up the exits. This included a lot of groups of bikes.

As the bikes waited in traffic they would start racing their engines. This usually prompted one or more of the girls on the bikes towards the front to stand up on and either drop their shorts and raise their tops.

I have no clue how many tits and asses I saw that day but as a young boy I really enjoyed it!
By Jocko64
I exposed my wife one time in front of 4 other guys ! We were at our lake house, for a week, had invited friends from up north down for a week of boating drinking and fun. Second day all are there, women come up from dock to shower after all us guys were done. Well my wife was dragging her feet a bit putting stuff away and two of the women had gone into master bath to shower and get dressed so my wife went to bath at end of hall to shower. All of guys sitting watching TV in Family room and she had to walk through to get to master where her clothes were. I was sitting on couch and as she walked by I grabbed her towel and it fell off. Now here is my 53 year old lovely built like brick shit house wife standing there naked and the guys were taking it all in. Bald pussy and all. best part was she just stood there and said something smart to me for doing it and for about 2 minutes let the guys look her over naked! She then picked up the towel and said OK guys you have seen it all, I have to get dressed. To of my friends said to bad she had to get dressed I liked her that way! Then a couple asked me about her shaved pussy, I said makes for good eating! That night we were playing a game and at one point my wife called me to come in the bedroom with her, she told me about her gal friends husband who was sitting with just shorts on (big guy 6'4" 270 lbs) no underwear and she could see his dick and balls and asked me if I cared if she tried him. We had open marriage so not a big deal. She said you will have to help figure way for me to get him alone. I said we would discuss later. We continued game and all went to bed. I told her she could show him how to operate one of the jet skis. The two of them took off next day for about 3 hours where she managed to give him a real treat on an island. Came back and asked me to come up to house and help her and when we got there she was ready for my dick, all stretched out, said it must be 9 incher and big around as coke can. She sucked hin and then fucked him and managed to do him one more time that week.
By AnonAnon
My wife enjoys exhibiting, particularly if it involves friends who know how to enjoy it. We were on a trip with friends and sleeping in the basement of a friend's parents' house. The beds had been made up for us. My wife sleeps in the nude at home, but I'd expected her to bring along something to sleep in on the trip. She had not. She was in bed, obviously topless, but covered when we came into the room. Being guys, we just turned our backs to her and stripped off and put on boxers. Before I could lift up a corner of the covers on the bed I was sharing with her, my wife just flipped them over and asked me to jump in. Not a stitch on. Fully exposed to the guys and all smiles about it. It was dramatic. Everyone laughed and felt totally comfortable checking her out. The best part was that it was obvious she had nothing to wear to get out of bed, which was a treat for everyone lying on the floor when she got out of bed the following morning. She was kind enough to ensure she was first.
By hixmale
My first intentional exposing to was when I was 16 back in 1975. I went to get a haircut and the girl who washed hair was a high school classmate. She was a great looking blonde with a hot body and supposedly a real tramp. It was my turn for a wash and I lay back on the reclining chair at the sink. She leaned over me to wet my hair and I had a perfect view down her blouse. Lo and behold she was not wearing a bra and her breasts were in full view. For the 10 minutes it took to wash, condition and rinse my hair I was in nirvana. As she was toweling my hair she leaned in close and asked me if I liked the view. I said of course and she replied that when she saw my name on the list of clients that day she went braless intentionally for me. I was completely flabbergasted. She said she like me and wanted to make sure I noticed her. I did. We dated for about a year and I came to know her real well. She was not a tramp as everyone thought. The reputation came from her having been seen with a few unsavory guys once.
By MelbourneCouple
Hi all,
Nice tales...

My first was when I was staying at my best mate's house for a week or so, back when I was 13. His mum was also my mum's closest friend, and we had known the family (through my friendship with my buddy) since I was about 5. Anyway, on the 3rd or 4th day that I was staying there, I was sitting having breakfast by myself while my friend was in the shower. Straight down the hall was the parents room, and something caught my eye, so I looked down there, and there is is the mum, totally naked, walking straight towards me, before taking a right turn into their bathroom. Huge boobs - must have been DD+, and a full bush... I was instantly hard. She must have seen me, but never mentioned anything.

The next morning, I was in the shower, and she opened the door, said 'it's only me', and walked through into the laundry. It was a flimsy plastic curtain, and I am sure she saw a fair bit of me.

A few weeks later when I was there, she was wearing a knitted jumper without a bra, and I could see her nipples pretty clearly...

I'm sure It was all pretty harmless on her part, but I loved it.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]