A place to share your sexy stories
By Mike1594
This is a great question! One of the most memorable "true Voyeur" experiences for me happened one time when I was staying in a hotel on business. The Hotel was basically buily in a square with an open air courtyard in the center where the pool was with rooms facing either inward to the pool or outward to either the parking lot or in my case a landscaped park like area to the rear of the complex. It was more of a resort type hotel so every room had a nice balcony with a couple chairs and a table. I was up late one night working on some data that I needed to present the next day and when I finally finished I decided to sit on my balcony and have a drink while I wound down my brain before going to bed. I was on the second floor and my room overlooked a practice putting golf green.

It was going on about midnight and was pretty quiet so I just sat there and chilled when I heard voices approaching in a giggly and hushed tone. The voices got closer and finally stopped beneath my balcony and it became clear to me that it was a man and woman and they were making out on the putting green. I slouched down in my chair out of site but had a very clear view of what they were doing in the moon light through the slate of the railing. They wasted no time and the woman who appeared to be wearing a mini skirt soon was on her back on the green, skirt hiked up with the guys face planted between her legs. When he finished the woman sat up and took off her shirt as the guy dropped his pants. She sucked on him briefly and then laid back down on her back and the guy fucked her. When they were done they quickly and quietly got dressed and were gone as quick as they had come.

It was a great show and not something you see every day.
By johnny3
The best moment was when my wife and I were voyeured. We were younger and were on vacation with some good friends of ours. Neither couple had a lot of money so to make the vacation more economical, we shared a hotel room. One night after we had all been out to dinner and dancing, we returned to the hotel and after taking turns in the bathroom getting into our pajamas, we all went to bed.

In the middle of the night, I woke up with my wife touching my cock gently through my pajamas. I responded and put my arm around her and started playing with her tits trough her PJs and she moved to give me easier access. I started moving my hands inside her pajamas and she quietly said that we can’t because we might wake our friends. I told her that they were sound asleep and will never know. Besides, I told her that she had started it. She looked over and saw that they were indeed sound asleep and relaxed to let me help her off with her pajamas while under the sheet and blanket. I got busy rubbing and licking her boobs. Soon my hands found their way down to her pussy and I found her very wet. I slipped off my pajamas and turned in the bed to lick my wife. She responded and started rubbing and sucking my cock.

We were covered by the blankets and soon became less concerned that our friends were in the next bed. We still were quiet (more or less) but both were very busy. We moved around and soon I was on my back and my wife was over me, the sheet still covered us as I licked her pussy and she sucked my cock. We both were thoroughly enjoying the oral sex and slowly the sheet slid off of us and we were totally uncovered. By the time this happened, we were both close to cumming and neither of us seemed to have the will to stop. I tried to look over to make sure our friends were still asleep, but my wife’s leg blocked my view. So, I just kept licking and enjoying being sucked.

My wife soon started cumming and became a bit noisier. Before long, my cock couldn’t hold it any longer and I started squirting cum into my wife’s mouth. My wife swallowed much of it and then took my cock out and she lowered her body down on top of mine. As she did, she moved her legs off of me. I now had a view of our friends. They were both awake and watching. When they saw that we both saw them, they started clapping and cheering. Feeling very embarrassed, I grabbed the sheet and quickly covered us up. My wife and I positioned ourselves in the bed and totally covered ourselves with the sheet and blanket.

Hiding under the blankets, the cheering stopped and we just laid there motionless for several minutes. After a bit I whispered to my wife “What are we going to do?” She said that she didn’t know. I told her that I couldn't see because of her leg but didn't she see that they were awake? She said that when the sheet slipped off of us she could see that they were watching but by that time they were seeing everything and she just kept going. She said that it really excited her and that is when she started cumming. I eventually fell asleep still trying to figure out how to look at our friends the next day.
By Saahir
I am from Pakistan (Karachi). This happened around 5 years back. At the time my wife was an attractive 37 year old mom (she is now a 42 year old mom, and still attractive as ever). We were in this shop selling clothes of different types. My wife was looking for jeans, which, we were informed, were on the first floor. On the first floor, a sales girl showed us a good variety of jeans, and my wife finally selected two. Along the way, she also picked up a couple of tops and decided to try them on.

While she was inside the fitting/changing room, I walked around slowly, just killing time. It happened more as a coincidence. The staircase connecting the ground floor with the first was a spiral. I had just taken a step or two down my way to the ground floor, planning to take another look at the men’s jackets and shirts (though I didn’t find the collection particularly interesting in the first glance), when there was a message on my cell phone. As I took it out of pocket, to check, it slipped out of my hand, luckily falling on the edge of a step, otherwise it would have gone all the way down, probably smashing into pieces. Cursing myself for being careless, I bent down to pick it up. As I retrieved it and was in the process of getting up again, something strange caught my eye. Not comprehending fully what I had seen, I bent down to the same position again and tried to focus my eyes. What I saw, almost took my breath away: down on the ground floor, in a corner where the cash counter was, an LCD was running – and on the screen was my wife, wearing only a bra and in the middle of sliding down her trousers – the same pair of jeans she had taken barely a few minutes ago with her into the changing room! They had installed a hidden cam inside the fitting room. My heart beating wildly, I stood there, transfixed, in that odd posture, watching the scene unfold on the screen as my wife stripped off the pants and stood only in her underwear, struggling now to put on the other pair of jeans.
Two things I realized fast: one, I wanted to know WHO exactly was watching her; and second….., I was turned on – my penis had turned rock hard!
The shop wasn’t crowded by any stretch of imagination, so no one – so far – had seen me in that position. Reluctantly, I took my eyes off the screen and walked downstairs. The cash counter was in a corner and two guys – both young, in their late 20’s probably, were seated there, both intently watching the LCD screen, which was actually placed BELOW the counter, making it invisible to customers or even the other staff. Had it not been for the coincidence of dropping my phone on the stairs, there was no chance of anyone actually being aware of their game. Also, they obviously had no idea that they could be caught by someone standing at an extremely odd angle on the stairs – a highly unlikely scenario.

They became alert – and a little uncomfortable – as soon as they saw me. I tried giving them a feeble smile, feeling extremely nervous, as I tried to engage myself in the display of clothes. Exhorting myself to stay on for a while, so as not to make it seem odd, I barely glanced through the assortment before I started walking back to the first floor. Soon as I was out of the vision of those two, I practically ran through the rest of the steps, reaching the same point where I stood earlier. There was a woman with a kid on the first floor when I arrived with my wife, and I could hear them nearby. Totally ignoring the risk of being seen by them or the salesgirl, I bent down to watch the screen again, just in time to seem my wife almost done with putting back her own clothes again.
She was coming out as I walked towards the fitting room. She told me that both the jeans were too tight in the seat, so she wanted to try a bigger size; the tops though, she said, were ok. Promptly, she asked the salesgirl for a bigger size in the same colors and style, and went back to the fitting room, while I quickly turned to the stairs again.
I was extremely disappointed to find the kid roaming on the stairs. There was no way I could resume my peep show again without inviting curiosity from the kid. By the time her mother came and took her back, I knew it was too late.
My wife came out, apparently satisfied with the new pairs. That should have been the end of it, but I decided to take a chance and led her towards the lingerie section, knowing how she loves quality lingerie, particularly bras. To my delight, she actually happened to like a couple of bras. She would have purchased them anyway, but I reminded her how – on an earlier instance, she had purchased some bras from another shop which she did not like when she tried them on after returning home, so we had to go back and exchange them. Feeling highly guilty and extremely horny at the same time, I managed to convince her to try them on first.
I was delighted to find that the kid and his mother had left the store (or that floor at least), as I resumed my position on the stairs. Needless to say, I watched – and let the two guys watch, my wife try on three different pairs of bras, exposing her considerable breasts for the two voyeurs downstairs.
She purchased only one of the bras – a red one if I’m not wrong (not that it matters anyway). I kept my eyes on the two guys as we paid for the jeans, tops and the bra, observing how their eyes went over my wife’s figure, particularly on her chest, no doubt recalling how much they had seen of her barely minutes ago.
I have masturbated hundreds of times re-living this episode, even thinking of it while having sex with my wife. We have never (so far) gone back to that shop, though I have, occasionally, dropped the hint that they had a good collection and reasonable prices etc., but somehow, another visit has never materialized.
By littlethick
I would have to say when I was living in an apartment going to college at night and pulled into my favorite parking spot under some tree cover and there was a car parked next to me that I didn't recognize. I assumed someone was visiting and went to my trunk to get my books. Then as the streetlight shined in I saw to my surprise in the passenger seat a guy with his ass in the dashboard drilling the pageesus out of a chic. He even looked straight at me as he plowed at her. I went up to my apartment on the second floor thinking they would be gone by the time I got in, but hoping not. Walk to my window with binoc's in hand and ol stamina was still squashing her in the same position. All I saw was his big ass for a bit but then they opened the door slightly changed positions and she was facing the windshield riding him so I caught her bouncing tits and stomach for a while longer. Wasn't until they finished that both got out and I saw her full body as she wiggled her jeans back up and pulled her top back over her head. She was not a 10 but I would have thought twice about getting at it either. He shucked a condom off and put his pants on. Next morning there was the condom next space over from my car just like he left it. Pretty funny sight.
By nipplenut
I spent the day at Dewey Beach with my wife and a married couple that are close friends. The surf pulled the top of my wife's one-piece swimsuit down, giving the other husband and I a full view of her awesome breasts and nipples, which were erect from the cool water, while she struggled to get her waterlogged top back up and re-tied in it's proper place.

Later, I got even and was able to scope out his wife's left nipple for several minutes when her top drooped open while we all relaxed on giant beach towels. I made a careful visual inspection since we were only about 18 inches apart. I was surprised that she made no effort to alter the view when she noticed where I was staring. Instead, that tasty looking nipple slowly hardened and protruded even further from her small breast mound. It's twin sister started trying to poke through the thin fabric of her bikini top and a dampness reappeared in the central fold of her French-cut bottom covering.

I've often imagined that she surprised her husband by jumping his bones as soon as they got back to the hotel a short while later. I know my wife enjoyed a vigorous boning before we went to dinner that evening. Ever since, it's fun sharing the unspoken secret that I gazed at her nipple, and that she got excited letting me do so.
By AnonAnon
My wife is usually well aware of what she is showing, but there was one time when I think she genuinely didn't know how much she was showing. She was wearing white pants heels and a black linen top that was fitted around the shoulders and collarbone and then had a pleated section flowing down from there to the waist. The pleats looked like they might provide coverage and my wife asked me what I thought. I thought it was too revealing, but wasn't going to err on the side of being safe if she felt comfortable wearing the top.

It was an afternoon barbecue and the sun made the top completely see through to the point where my wife's perky breasts and pencil eraser nipples were visible as a grainy black and white movie all through the afternoon. Were she not obviously with me and wearing the outfit with confidence and aplomb, she'd have come off a slut. As it was, it was a heady experience to see everyone take in her breasts and nipples, many struggling to look away. Her navel being visible, too, gave an impression of toplessness that was stunningly daring.

My wife definitely noticed the stares, because, when we were in the car, she asked me if she was showing too much, because she thought she was getting a lot of stares. When I told her that she was, she said that she'd relied on my opinion to wear it. I said I'd be happy to provide the same opinion at any time in the future. She laughed and has worn the top many times since, though always in the evening. We never did get another invitation from the hosts of the barbecue and I'm pretty sure I know why.
By WickedWonder
As a professional photographer, you might say I have voyeur many women, men and couples. My wife has been voyeured several times as with the both of us. I guess those are planned though.

I think the best time I remember of true voyeurism was before we got married. Her parents owned a large farm. She had horses. She would spend hours out with her sister combing the horses out. Then my wife was a skinny cute girl and even at 18, she didn't have much on her chest. What she did have was very perky and firm. She worked out a lot as she still does.

I had my Dad drop me off at her house and walked down the driveway. I saw the hired old guy standing by the barn door with his back to me. I could tell by his movements, he was jacking off. I headed around the barns to the back side and opened the back door to peak in myself. There was my then girlfriend, washing her horse. She was completely naked except for her tennis shoes. Looking across the barn, I cold see this old farm hand peaking through the other door.

I too stood there voyeuring her as she playfully washed her horse. When she was done with the horse, she began washing herself off with the hose. I think the old guy lost his nuts when she got serious with the hose between her legs.

Later that night, I noticed this old farm hand trying to get another look at her. I took her out behind the barns and soon had her bent over holding onto the fence while I banged her from behind. I just happened to look up and there was the old guy in the hay loft door watching us.

After we finished, I told her the old farm hand was spying on her and us. She said she had caught him before and it sort of turned her on.

There are many times we have been voyeured and have voyeured others. Some of which were I thought pretty hot times.
By WickedWonder
I have to tell you about this one. Several years ago when my boys were teenagers. They had some friends over goofing around on our screened in front porch. It was late at night. We lived in town then with a house nest door only about a 100 feet away. It was a house divided into two apartments. The young woman, in her early twenties, was a bar maid.

My one son came running into the house all excited telling me I had to come out and see this. I stepped out onto the porch and found the boys all standing by the side facing the apartment next door.

The windows were open as were the curtains. Laying on the kitchen table, was the girl completely naked. She had brought home a guy from the bar and he was between her legs naked as hell banging away at her. The noises she was making was like an animal, telling him to fuck her harder and so on. We could see all the action as I think every light in the house was on.

The funniest part was, when they finished. He pulled out of her and heard him tell her excitedly that it broke. Oh shit she yelled out. The fucking condom broke? Up off the table she came, ran through the house into the bathroom leaving the door open. We could see across the room into the bathroom as she hopped into the shower and tried to wash herself out.

The next day, we heard her talking on her phone telling whom ever that the cheap assed condoms the health department gives out broke. She also commented how he was a pretty lousy fuck. From what we heard, she loved every minute of his fucking her the night before.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]