A place to share your sexy stories
By Gina
Ok, so this may not be erotic in the sense that some of you guys were hoping for but when it happened it was quite erotic for me so I hope that you enjoy the story in the spirit that I am sharing it with you because it was pretty erotic for me when it happened.

About five years ago my husband and I were invited to a wine tasting party at some friends of ours home. There were about ten couples and I would say we only knew about half the people there. The night started out in s sophisticated snooty sort of way but the more the wind flowed the more people started relaxing and having fun. It was not too long before the living room furniture was pushed to the walls and the stereo cranked and the women started dancing and cutting loose. Around midnight the party was down to only three couples remaining with of course my husband and I included because we were planning on staying the night rather than drink and drive.

Me and the other two women were not quite ready to call it a night and decided to keep dancing. I’m not sure what the song was that came on but for some reason it one of the other ladies started dancing suggestively for her husband who was sitting with the other two guys on the couch watching us. This went on for the entire song and by the time the next song started she was flashing her bra to the guys and trying to get us to do the same to our men which eventually we all did but once we all did of course the boys told us they wanted to see more. Now the lady who started the flashing was getting pretty wasted and was the first to give in and completely removed her shirt and was now grooving in just her jeans and bra. Me and the other lady were not exactly anxious to take it to that level but between the men chanting at us and the other girl we finally relented and now all three of us were down to our bras and jeans. We danced around for a while like this until the drunken one started lifting her bra and flashing the guys and eventually took her bra off altogether. The guys were of course relentless now in their pursuit to get the other two topless but we were holding tight on keeping our tops on. Next thing I know the drunken one comes up to me and tells me that if I did not take my bra off she was going to do it for me and reaches out and grabs my bra and tries to push it upward. I laughed and tried to fight her off but in the process the plastic front clasp of the bra broke and there was no way I could keep covered so I just gave in and let it fall and tried to keep my boobs covered with my hands but eventually gave it and just decided to just go with the moment and help the drunken one with getting the last lady topless.

We were all now dancing completely topless and I have to admit that I was really enjoying the attention from the boys. By now of course the boys had decided to join us on the make shift dance floor and had actually stripped down to their underwear. This went on for about three songs when finally we all had enough dancing and headed out to the kitchen for another drink. I don’t know why but I did not bother putting my bra or shirt on and ended up standing in the kitchen for about a half hour topless just chatting it up with my husband and the other guys while the other two ladies stayed in the other room. One of them had put her bra back on and the other had remained topless as well. Of course neither of the guys could keep their eyes off of me and I have to admit that I was loving every minute of it and was probably the most Horney I have ever been in my life.

It was then announced that we should all get some sleep and I decided to leave the boys in the kitchen and go help the hostess round up some bedding and inflate an air mattress, all the while remaining topless of course.
After all of the couples found their sleeping arrangements and my husband and I settled into our air mattress of course we started making out and soon found ourselves naked and all over each other. My husband started telling me how hot it was to see me half naked in front of other men and I had to admit to him that I liked it very much too. I then asked him what the other guy in the kitchen had to say about the evening after I had left them to help with the bedding. My husband told me that he just kept going on about how hot it was to not only see his own wife topless in front of other men but how much her enjoyed seeing my boobs because he had always wondered what I looked like without my clothes on. For some reason this really got me going and I pulled myself onto my husband and told him to fuck me and of course he happily obliged, lol.

I don’t really know how to explain this to you guys because I’m not sure you will understand but there are a lot of women in my age group that really don’t get my attention from the guys anymore because most guys have this perfect image of what a woman should look like. To women like me it is such an erotic rush to just be noticed and appreciated. If I go to a nightclub the younger guys act like I’m some old lady but give us a little attention and you would be amazed how good it makes us feel and what we will do!

I realize that this was a pretty tame story compared to some of the other stories here but I hope you enjoy it anyway. Depending on the response from this story perhaps I will share a few more stories like this and perhaps a one or two from a few other alcohol driven nights that were a little naughtier! LOL

Gina
By JerryCal
I thought this was a very hot story and I wish I could've had a seat with a view. I hope you post more, Gina
By Mike1594
Gina,

Great story. To me there is nothing more hot or erotic as a woman strutting her stuff when feeling good and confident in how good she looks. Please do share more!!
By redback
Gina, i found that story very erotic and sensual. It was totaly believable and honest account of your experience.
And it was great to hear your feelings as the night progressed and hearing how you enjoyed being topless was as exciting as the dance that got you that way.
thank you for sharing with us and I hope to hear of your naughtier nights soon..thank you
By johnny3
Gina, I loved your story. It was very hot hearing how you came to be topless in front of your friends. It sounds like you found that you and your husband liked you exposing your breasts for your friends. Something you previously had never expected that you would do. I remember when my wife and I were first naked with friends. It was also something that happened one night after some drinks. We both found out that we loved it.

I hope you will share more of your stories.
By johnny3
Gina, your story reminds me of a night years ago when my wife and I had 3 other couples over one evening for dinner. My wife had on a new white blouse that was very sheer. She had on a white bra and a white tank top underneath so it wasn’t a peep show but still it was very sexy.

After dinner and clean up, we were all sitting around talking and having a drink. There were a couple of conversations going on. One conversation between the men and one between the women. The men were talking about the next weekend’s game and I heard the women talking about where my wife had purchased the new blouse. It turns out that I wasn’t the only guy with an ear on women’s conversation as one of the other guys jumped into their conversation and said “You girls should all go to that store for one of those see through shirts”. His comment ended the conversation about the game and everyone was now a part of the blouse discussion.

The men were all joking that the blouse was meant to be worn with nothing underneath. The women were pretty much saying that the guys were idiots and not able to think past their desire to see a woman’s breasts. Of course, the women were right about the male desires but the playful discussion went on for a while as everyone was drinking and having a good time. The men tried to make the case that it wasn’t about them wanting to see breasts but rather the shirt designer knew best and that wearing nothing underneath was what was intended. Fun was had by all with the male vs female banter.

At one point my wife excused herself to go to the bathroom. When she came back she walked back to where she was sitting next to me without saying anything and suddenly all conversation stopped. While gone, she had removed what was under her blouse and now was sitting there with only the sheer blouse covering her gorgeous tits. None of us said a thing but were pretty much sitting there with our mouths hanging open. After a bit my wife said “What? I dress like you guys want and your tongues get hard?”.

Eventually, the conversation started again and all the guys agreed that the shirt was now worn how it was supposed to be worn. The other women were pretty quiet. A couple of them might have been mad (based on their facial expressions). My wife’s best friend said that she liked the new look. As for me, I loved it that everyone was able to see my wife’s tits. Whenever her nipples were hard, they seemed to stick out almost a ½ inch and that is what they were doing now. My cock was hard watching the other guys look at my wife’s tits.

One of the women who I thought was mad at my wife’s display got up to go to the bathroom. I thought that she was mad because my wife was showing her tits. When she rejoined the group, I thought that maybe she was mad because my wife was getting all of the attention. She obviously wanted to do something about that and returned to the room topless. Her husband was shocked. We all were shocked. She had gorgeous tits. All of the guys agreed that no shirt was better than a see through shirt so my wife said “Why don’t you guys make up your mind?” and she stood up and removed her blouse. Wow!! I loved seeing my wife’s bare tits exposed for all of the guys to see. She sat back down and the pressure was put on the 2 women who still had on their tops. Both were pretty adamant that it was not going to happen. After a while the guys gave up trying to convince them. Eventually, the conversation moved on to something besides exposed tits.

The rest of the night was almost like any normal night when 4 couples got together. Discussions were about a variety of topics. Eventually, everyone started to leave. The other wife got dressed to leave. My wife remained topless until all had left. Saying good bye, she hugged each of the guys. I was so horny watching them with their arms around my topless wife as they hugged.

After everyone had left my wife said that she really, really loved all of the attention. She loved having her tits out for the guys to see and admire. I also loved it. We were both very horny and couldn’t wait to get naked and start touching each other. I think we both realized that this wouldn’t be the last time that she showed off her naked body. I suppose this story is also tame but it sure didn't feel tame at the time. I still get hard thinking about it.
By satman
Johnny3,

Enjoyed your story about your wife showing her tits. My wife has done the same on a couple of occassions usually with my help. Freinds of ours came by to pick us up for a birthday dinner out for my friends wife. My wife and I had already had a couple of cocktails while waiting and I had commented to her about the last late evening my buddy was over visiting me and she had come into the living room to check on us wearing a loose fitting cotton night gown. She brought us fresh beers and when she bent over taking her time to put them on the coffe table we could clearly see down the gown to her panties and had an unobstructed view of her beautiful tits. She played like it was an accident but I have my doubts. Anyway, when our friends arrived we had a round of drinks at the house before leaving for dinner. Bill had commented about how nice my wifes tits looked that night when I asked him if he had a good look and he would love to see them again.
I came up behind my wife who was standing in front of our friends who were sitting on the couch having served them their drinks. I reached around my wife and grabbed her top above her tits and said "Bill, check these out" and pulled her top down. Both her 34C tits were completely exposed. My wife seemed startled at first and took a while to cover herself and pull up her top. His comment was "what great tits!". Not much else happened after that. My friends wife joked about it but nothing else then we went to dinner. I posted a few pic's of my wife that are on the free section today under "Sexy Petite Wife". She is a sexy 4 ft. 11 in. 94 lbs. and perfectly proportioned. Everyone check out the pic's and give me feedback on what you think.
Satman
By Gina
Boys,

Thanks for all of your comments and stories! I'm flattered by your response to my topless experience.

I have to say that as woman there is just a certain thrill that comes with showing off and being topless, especially around men that you know and in settings that you would normally not be half naked. A few years ago my husband and I took a vacation to a resort in Punta Cana. While staying there I went topless on the beach but it just did not have the same thrill as it did at the party. Maybe it was just because there were others doing it that were total strangers and I just sort of blended in? I still liked the experience but it was just not the same as showing off to people that you know, at least for me anyway.

Anyway, thanks for the stories and PLEASE keep them coming. Oh, and I havent forgotten that I promised a few more stories and will be sharing them soon.

Gina
By satman
Gina,
I know what you mean. From a husbands point of view I like it when a strange man gets a look at my wifes tits sither accidentally or on purpose but it excits me more when it is a friend who will be discrete and enjoy the show. My wife enjoys the attention she gets and the comments. I also like the fact I can revisit the event with my friends over a beer later on. Please share more of your stories. I have more to share of my wonderful and sexy wife. She is my fantasy and I enjoy sharing her pictures with a select few though she has allowed me to post a few to "get it out of my system" if you know what I mean. Maybe with good comments she will relent.
Satman
By Shardog
I understand what you mean also. But for me its a little different. I love a stranger getting a look at my wife's tits or more if possible. We have done it many times and the best ones just seem to happen even though she dressed purposely to give a peek. You just cant force it to happen. I love the idea that a guy that we don't know gets a peek (or more) and will most likely go home and think about her as he is jerking off. Making up whatever scenario with her that gets him off. It's like the highest form of a compliment that he liked what he saw so much that it had a physical effect, getting hard and/or jerking off to her. :D

As for giving friends a look we don't go there. We feel that it is our secret personal pleasure and it is not to be shared with friends of family. Our dirty little secret if you will. Although I have shown pictures of her to only 1 friend, my best friend of many years from childhood. I know he enjoyed seeing the pics and it was a special little thing we shared for a short time. Unfortunately he never reciprocated with pics of his wife, but I don't hold that against him. It was a unique situation that has not been repeated with any other friend(s).
By johnny3
Sounds like some like the exposure for friends and some prefer the exposure for strangers. For me, I like it when my wife is naked in front of friends or strangers. However, the biggest thrill for me is when she is naked or partially naked and friends are around. Of course, it needs to be the right friends. The post earlier in this thread was the first time with friends but not the last. After the first time, my wife was not hesitant about being naked around others. Sometimes she even initiated.
By ATLAnon
Gina, I love it when my wife shows off around people we know, but it isn't fun with just anyone. We have overnight guests quite often and, depending on who it is, my wife will wear one of her flimsy tees either for evening TV and dinner or for breakfast or both. If she's feeling really exhibitionist she'll walk them to some of the sights around the neighborhood without adding more cover and then throw on a short scarf to go to lunch.
By BigGman
Great story Gina!!

I too have grown to like my wife being naked, or at the very least topless, around frineds. Her experience from last Summer, see "Catching my wife with another woman" has opened up a whole new woman. She has gotten into working out and trimmed down her butt, to my dismay, but still looks awesome wether she is clothed or naked. Amy has bought several new tops that are either loose and hang open when she bends over, or really tight to show off her ample breasts. She usually goes braless when she wears them and that makes for an exciting time. I have a great woman and am really enjoying the NEW Amy!!!
By Horny47
Gina,

Your story was erotic for many reasons, one of which was the reality of it.

You have a sexy personality. I'm sure that you would be fun in bed, at any age.

That said, please describe yourself. Some men are stuck on skinny Barbie dolls, but I like the look of a real woman.
By Horny47
Gina wrote:... For some reason this really got me going and I pulled myself onto my husband and told him to fuck me and of course he happily obliged, lol.
And, of course, the above was my favorite part of the story.
(Not just that you got fucked, but that you wanted to get fucked and that you told him so. Mmmmmmm!)
By Horny47
Gina wrote:...

I don’t really know how to explain this to you guys because I’m not sure you will understand but there are a lot of women in my age group that really don’t get my attention from the guys anymore because most guys have this perfect image of what a woman should look like.

Gina,

This is the part of your story that made me ask you to describe yourself.

The fashion industry is driven mostly by homo men that hire models that look like 12-year-old boys.

As a result, most modern American women have a low self-image, because the TV has convinced them that they should look like those anorexic models. (Ugh!)

My guess is that a lot more men find you sexy than you realize. (But, what do "numbers" matter, as long as your husband finds you sexy? And, with a personality as described in your story, how could he not find you sexy?)
By AnonAnon
Gina, I'm with Horny47 on this. Perhaps it isn't the majority opinion, but sexy is more than looks and mostly about attitude.

My wife has attitude in spades. She will wear a white stretch tank with the barest concealing pattern on it braless practically anywhere and think nothing of it if we run into someone we know. She wore a shockingly barely there tee braless to a suburban backyard BBQ the very date I introduced her to my friends for the first time and delighted in my discomfort at one of my friend's fathers staring at her chest. When invited to my thesis adviser's house for dinner along with some some of my other professors, she showed up in a flimsy black dress that concealed nothing, including the absence of underwear, but charmed everyone to the point where she were asking me where I found such a beautiful girlfriend. She absolutely stunned a group of my childhood friends by going to a well-lit event show with us in a pair of skin tight woven trousers worn sans underwear and showing her distractingly delicious ass to great effect and yet was able to secure an invitation to visit from all of them.

And that part about being asked to be fucked? Yeah. I love a girl that knows how to ask for it and knows how to respond when asked for it.
By Superone
My hub and I have traveled quite a bit with other couples we know well and there have been occasions on the trips when we had to share a room. For some reason I always have the desire to either be fucked or give my hub a blow job when people are in bed next to us. He knows that I will be getting his dick in some manner every time. I am certain that the others have seen us or me in action but nothing has ever been said to me. We do try to be a bit discreet. Now he will tell a story of time at lake house.

We had 4 other couples at our lake house for a week, all old friends. One late afternoon all the guys watching golf on TV and the women all come up from dock to shower and clean up. two women in our master bath and my wife decides to shower in full batthe on other end of house. She does that and when done walks out into family room wearing a towel wrapped around her. I was sitting on couch and she had to walk behind it to get to master bedroom. We all had had coupk edrinks and feeling good, I reached out and grabbed towel and jerked it off, wife had her bathing suit in her hand. She stopped standing there naked showing those lovely tits and bald pussy to all. She answered a question that one of our friends had asked. I was kind of surprised but she is a bit of exhibitionist so no biggy. They all got good look, she said that she better cover up before the ladies saw her and grabbed towel and left. The subject was no longer golf but about my lovely wife's beautiful body. One of the guys that had worked with her had seen the goods before but did not know that I knew about them. He did end up fucking her before week was over. We have had open marriage for many years so no big deal but there was not a woman there for the week that I wanted to have sex with except my wife!
By AnonAnon
Superone, that's a hot story.

A few years ago, a group of our friends and us decided to drive out to town to visit a friend who had moved away. We were going to stay overnight in his basement and we all carried airbeds with us to sleep on. Since it was a longish drive, my wife wore a comfortable cotton tee without a bra. I was hoping she would, because we were going to stop for at least two meals on the way and I love it when she is casual about her exposure. With friends around, she would feel a lot more comfortable with her exposure at rest stops. Her look in cotton leggings and light orange long cotton see through tee was perfect. Her nipples looked great and the orange tinted her areolae perfectly so they appeared as a light charcoal smudge around her nipples.

We spent a nice evening with friends and sat up late. My wife, who was friends with the group only through me, retired early to read. When we finally all went down to the basement to get to bed, she casually lifted the covers to invite me in. To my pleasant surprise, she was completely naked. She had her legs just slightly crossed so only her bush was slightly visible, but the rest of her was clear to see for at least one of our group. He must have, because as I was getting in she gave someone a wink. Soon the lights went off and it was dark. Being the basement, the air conditioner machinery was right there and quite loud, providing good masking noise for any sounds of our movement, because my wife was bent on getting me off, something she did with most of her sticking out of the covers. It was dark, but my dark adapted eyes to could make out shapes easily. No one made a sound, but I doubt much of what she did was secret.
By Gina
Its been a while since I have posted or commented on anything or even viewed this section so you can only imagine my surprise to not only see my thread still going but eve what it has become!

Sadly, I really don't have any new great and daring stories to share that compare to what others have posted but I can share a pretty tame story.

This past summer I took a bunch of kids to a small amusement type park with rides and a few other attractions. I did not know that they had one small water attraction so I never planned on getting wet. It was a hot day so I wore a thin unpadded bra (nude tone) and a somewhat loose white t-shirt. I was in total mommy mode and not putting out any sexual vibes whatsoever. Well.... I ended up playing with the kids on the only water attraction and there were water guns. I was having so much fun with the kids and got completely lost in the moment. After we finished up I was completely drenched and as I was exiting the attraction it dawned upon me that my white t shirt was completely sucked and clinging to my skin and was very transparent. Even though I had a bra on the effect was that I might as well not have! I was quite obscene for where I was. As soon as I realized what was going on I also noticed that I was not the only one that noticed and there were a few "dads" checking me out. In any other setting I might of "flaunted" a little but being that this as a place for kids I very quickly covered up as much as I could but it was still nonetheless exciting to know that a few of the dads got a free wet t shirt show! lol. Anyway, I went to the gift shop and purchased a dry shirt and went on with the day. Sorry for so tame but I guess Im just having a boring and non exhibitionist summer. Hubby and I are planning a weekend away. maybe I will have something to share a little more that PG>
By Biguns
Thank you for the update. I have found that sometimes the unexpected, innocent moments can be the sexiest. There is no telling how many men were enlightened by you that day. I am sure some of those fathers had dreams that night involving you.
By AnonAnon
I love it when women are comfortable showing and how much more comfortable can you be than when you are unaware.
By johnny3
GIna, even though the setting wasn't the best for showing off, you must have looked terrific as you played not knowing what you were showing.. Thanks for sharing.

Johnny
By Horny47
Gina wrote: ... Hubby and I are planning a weekend away. maybe I will have something to share a little more that PG>
Y'all come on to Nashville and let me be your cameraman while you fuck.

We'll use your camera, so you keep all the video. I keep the memories.

(Of course, if you don't mind me having a copy of the video, then I'd gladly keep one ... and "enjoy" it often.) ;)
By altony
Gina
it was a very erotic story, but the way you described it actually shows the way things do happen.
I am glad you now see what happened to my wife was a very natural thing to happen.
By Gina
Altony,

No. There is a big difference, First, my husband did not tell me what to wear, 2nd, he did take me there to show off, 3rd, he did not encourage my drinking 4, he did not get frustrated with me not taking off my clothes and give me more drinks, 4, he did not do anything to show me off or get my clothes off, 6, he did not allow me to get to the point of incoherent drunkenness, partially disrobe me, leave me nearly passed out on a couch and leave the room , while making it well known to the other men that he was "stepping out" for a while encouraging those men to take advantage of a woman in such a way that could be prosecuted in most states as rape. By the way, nice group of friends you have there.

So, Other than me being "tipsy" and having my top off I think you are making quite a stretch. I love showing off and have no problem with what others do. If what happened between you and your wife is cool with you, then more power to you both. However, the manner in which you went about it that particular night just shows you have a very low level of respect for not only your wife but women in general. If what your wife did was something she wanted to do, then she should not have needed to be drunk out of her mind to do it.
By Thinker
I think Gina pretty much summed up the differences. Very different scenarios. As long as Tony's wife now understands what happened to her and how and if she is OK with it, I hope they are able to do it again since they like it.

Gina's scenario seems just like a "girls just want to have fun" night by teasing the guys a little. Wish I were at such a party.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]