A place to share your sexy stories
By Funstuff
Life Changing

The next day we waited to see if the guys would bring the camera back. When they did not Cindy and I discussed it and decided it would be best if we went together over to the guys campsite to get the camera back.
It was early evening before we made our way over to their campsite. Upon arriving Mr. Big arms was sitting in a lawn chair actually looking at the pictures on the camera and talking about them with his friends. When he saw us walk up he jumped up with a big smile on his face grabbed Cindy and told her so good to see her again and gave her a big lingering kiss with a hug that lifted her up on her toes. I stood there speechless not quite sure how to react. I could see Cindy breathing hard and a flush spreading up her chest. Mr. Big arms said “we were just admiring your great pictures come sit on my lap and tell me about them.” One of the other guys offered me a chair and said join us.
I was still kind of stunned and not quite sure what to say or how to act for that matter so I accepted the chair and sat down. Mr. Big arms pulled Cindy on his lap as he started looking at the private pictures we had on the camera and discussing them with her. One of the guys brought me a beer and they started talking with me about our motorcycle and other rallies we had been to as of we were old friends. I talked with them for a while Cindy was sitting on Mr. big arms lap talking with him. The guys and me then went over to look at their bikes that we were talking about and grab some more beers while leaving Cindy there with Mr. Big arms.
When we came back to where Cindy was I could see she was breathing hard and was very flush. I asked her if she was doing ok and she told me she was doing fine with a slight smile and little look of fear on her face at the same time. Mr. Big spoke up and said “We were just looking at the pictures of Cindy in her lingerie posing for pictures on your bike. She is gorgeous!” I could see Cindy blush even more at his comment and the other guys agreed with him. Mr. Big arms then spoke up and said “Hey, Matt why don’t you go back to your tent and bring Cindy her Lingerie and heels so she can pose for some pictures for us on our motorcycles.” I asked Cindy if she wanted to and she said I guess I could pose for one or two pictures. I asked if she wanted to go get her outfit and she told me you can grab them, they are in the her side pouch on our bike. So I found myself again just doing as directed and walking back over to our campsite leaving Cindy sitting there with the guys.
Our campsite wasn’t very far away so it did not take long to get there. I found her lingerie but not her high heel shoes. I returned to find Cindy sitting on one of the other guys lap laughing with all three guys about something. I gave her the Lingerie and told her I could not find her heels. She told me they were in the tent rolled up in her sleeping bag. So back to our campsite I went again.
When I returned this time Cindy and Mr. Big arms where nowhere to be seen. The other two guys stopped me and said, “here, we will take those to her just have a seat.” I could hear voices and sounds coming from one of the tents but because of the radio I could not make out what was going on. But for some reason the thought of what might be happening gave me a raging hard-on. It wasn’t too long before the two guys came back and with a little snicker told me Cindy and him would be out in a minute. So I still did not know Mr. Big arms name.
Cindy and Mr. big arms came out of his tent with Cindy dressed in her black Lingerie complete with see through panties, black stockings and heels looking very hot! This brought wolf whistles from the other two guys. Cindy smiled and did a sexy pose hanging on Mr. Biggs arm, which one of the guys snapped a picture of. This seemed to fire Cindy up and she did several more sexy poses with Mr. Big while the guys took pictures. It suddenly occurred to me that both guys were taking pictures, meaning one of them was using his own camera, not ours.
It was at this point it really started to hit me hard. Why I am here watching my wife pose for pictures with another guy? Why didn’t I do or say something? Why did I do what they asked of me and above all why did I have a raging hard-on? I Think I discovered something in my sexuality that I never new existed and it sure looked like Cindy might be having a similar awakening.
The guys took Cindy over to where the bikes were parked next to the camp road, I heard Cindy say I can’t take pictures here everyone will see me. She was right there were steady streams of rally people riding up and down on the road. Mr. Big told Cindy; “ it will be fine you look great”. He had to pull her along a little but she went without much resistance. He had her start posing just standing next to his bike. She looked stunning in her heels and lingerie standing next to his custom Chopper. He had her do several different poses before he had her put a leg up on the bike like she was just getting on. You could clearly see that

Cindy was very wet and her panties clung to her lips make them even more see-through. At this point people who were driving by started stopping to watch and take pictures themselves.
Mr. Big had Cindy climb on and hold different posses. There were a lot of people gathering around now and a lot of pictures being taken. It appeared as Cindy was enjoying all the attention. When Cindy stretched out and laid on the gas tank it really made her ass look incredible. Not to mention the fact that it caused her tits to spill over the top of here lingerie and expose a nipple. While Cindy was stretched out laying on her front side with her tits on the gas tank Mr. big told her to stay like that as he reached over and started up the bike. Cindy’s eyes got as big as saucers when the motor came to life with a roar and the bike began to vibrate to the beat of the motor. Cindy would squirm and her eyes close every time he revved up the motor. The crowd was cheering her on and it looked to me like she was getting ready to cum. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip and she had a hold of the front forks with her hands and was squeezing them hard. With her face pressed against the speedometer she let out and very loud half scream half groan as her body went very stiff for a moment. It was obvious to all she was Cumming VERY hard. She started saying stop, stop stop, please as she shifted trying to get her pussy off the vibrating seat. Mr. Big turned the bike off and Cindy just laid there exhausted for a minute as the people watching and taking pictures cheered for her. Her face was bright red as she climbed off the bike and came over to me and put her arms around me and whispered in my hear “O my god I can’t believe what I just did. Take me back to our camp please.” As we walked off the crowd was trying to get her to stay and offering her other bikes to ride.

Once we got back to our camp Cindy asked me to fuck her. I took her panties off and they were soaked. She was soo wet I slid right in with ease. I could not hold back and came in less than a minute. How lucky was I, getting to take the sexy model back to my tent and fuck her! I asked Cindy if she was having fun at the rally and she said “I can’t believe how turned on I am. I cannot believe the things Mr. Big makes me do.” I asked her if she likes it. As she nervously chewed on her fingernails and gave me a shy grin she said, “I think so.” I asked you think so? She replied “ I have never been so turned on in my life but I keep trying to tell myself I should not be doing these things or enjoying them so much.”

Then I suddenly realized we still didn't get our camera back..........
Funstuff wrote:Life Changing

The next day we waited to see if the guys would bring the camera back. When they did not Cindy and I discussed it and decided it would be best if we went together over to the guys campsite to get the camera back.
It was early evening before we made our way over to their campsite. Upon arriving Mr. Big arms was sitting in a lawn chair actually looking at the pictures on the camera and talking about them with his friends. When he saw us walk up he jumped up with a big smile on his face grabbed Cindy and told her so good to see her again and gave her a big lingering kiss with a hug that lifted her up on her toes. I stood there speechless not quite sure how to react. I could see Cindy breathing hard and a flush spreading up her chest. Mr. Big arms said “we were just admiring your great pictures come sit on my lap and tell me about them.” One of the other guys offered me a chair and said join us.
I was still kind of stunned and not quite sure what to say or how to act for that matter so I accepted the chair and sat down. Mr. Big arms pulled Cindy on his lap as he started looking at the private pictures we had on the camera and discussing them with her. One of the guys brought me a beer and they started talking with me about our motorcycle and other rallies we had been to as of we were old friends. I talked with them for a while Cindy was sitting on Mr. big arms lap talking with him. The guys and me then went over to look at their bikes that we were talking about and grab some more beers while leaving Cindy there with Mr. Big arms.
When we came back to where Cindy was I could see she was breathing hard and was very flush. I asked her if she was doing ok and she told me she was doing fine with a slight smile and little look of fear on her face at the same time. Mr. Big spoke up and said “We were just looking at the pictures of Cindy in her lingerie posing for pictures on your bike. She is gorgeous!” I could see Cindy blush even more at his comment and the other guys agreed with him. Mr. Big arms then spoke up and said “Hey, Matt why don’t you go back to your tent and bring Cindy her Lingerie and heels so she can pose for some pictures for us on our motorcycles.” I asked Cindy if she wanted to and she said I guess I could pose for one or two pictures. I asked if she wanted to go get her outfit and she told me you can grab them, they are in the her side pouch on our bike. So I found myself again just doing as directed and walking back over to our campsite leaving Cindy sitting there with the guys.
Our campsite wasn’t very far away so it did not take long to get there. I found her lingerie but not her high heel shoes. I returned to find Cindy sitting on one of the other guys lap laughing with all three guys about something. I gave her the Lingerie and told her I could not find her heels. She told me they were in the tent rolled up in her sleeping bag. So back to our campsite I went again.
When I returned this time Cindy and Mr. Big arms where nowhere to be seen. The other two guys stopped me and said, “here, we will take those to her just have a seat.” I could hear voices and sounds coming from one of the tents but because of the radio I could not make out what was going on. But for some reason the thought of what might be happening gave me a raging hard-on. It wasn’t too long before the two guys came back and with a little snicker told me Cindy and him would be out in a minute. So I still did not know Mr. Big arms name.
Cindy and Mr. big arms came out of his tent with Cindy dressed in her black Lingerie complete with see through panties, black stockings and heels looking very hot! This brought wolf whistles from the other two guys. Cindy smiled and did a sexy pose hanging on Mr. Biggs arm, which one of the guys snapped a picture of. This seemed to fire Cindy up and she did several more sexy poses with Mr. Big while the guys took pictures. It suddenly occurred to me that both guys were taking pictures, meaning one of them was using his own camera, not ours.
It was at this point it really started to hit me hard. Why I am here watching my wife pose for pictures with another guy? Why didn’t I do or say something? Why did I do what they asked of me and above all why did I have a raging hard-on? I Think I discovered something in my sexuality that I never new existed and it sure looked like Cindy might be having a similar awakening.
The guys took Cindy over to where the bikes were parked next to the camp road, I heard Cindy say I can’t take pictures here everyone will see me. She was right there were steady streams of rally people riding up and down on the road. Mr. Big told Cindy; “ it will be fine you look great”. He had to pull her along a little but she went without much resistance. He had her start posing just standing next to his bike. She looked stunning in her heels and lingerie standing next to his custom Chopper. He had her do several different poses before he had her put a leg up on the bike like she was just getting on. You could clearly see that

Cindy was very wet and her panties clung to her lips make them even more see-through. At this point people who were driving by started stopping to watch and take pictures themselves.
Mr. Big had Cindy climb on and hold different posses. There were a lot of people gathering around now and a lot of pictures being taken. It appeared as Cindy was enjoying all the attention. When Cindy stretched out and laid on the gas tank it really made her ass look incredible. Not to mention the fact that it caused her tits to spill over the top of here lingerie and expose a nipple. While Cindy was stretched out laying on her front side with her tits on the gas tank Mr. big told her to stay like that as he reached over and started up the bike. Cindy’s eyes got as big as saucers when the motor came to life with a roar and the bike began to vibrate to the beat of the motor. Cindy would squirm and her eyes close every time he revved up the motor. The crowd was cheering her on and it looked to me like she was getting ready to cum. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip and she had a hold of the front forks with her hands and was squeezing them hard. With her face pressed against the speedometer she let out and very loud half scream half groan as her body went very stiff for a moment. It was obvious to all she was Cumming VERY hard. She started saying stop, stop stop, please as she shifted trying to get her pussy off the vibrating seat. Mr. Big turned the bike off and Cindy just laid there exhausted for a minute as the people watching and taking pictures cheered for her. Her face was bright red as she climbed off the bike and came over to me and put her arms around me and whispered in my hear “O my god I can’t believe what I just did. Take me back to our camp please.” As we walked off the crowd was trying to get her to stay and offering her other bikes to ride.

Once we got back to our camp Cindy asked me to fuck her. I took her panties off and they were soaked. She was soo wet I slid right in with ease. I could not hold back and came in less than a minute. How lucky was I, getting to take the sexy model back to my tent and fuck her! I asked Cindy if she was having fun at the rally and she said “I can’t believe how turned on I am. I cannot believe the things Mr. Big makes me do.” I asked her if she likes it. As she nervously chewed on her fingernails and gave me a shy grin she said, “I think so.” I asked you think so? She replied “ I have never been so turned on in my life but I keep trying to tell myself I should not be doing these things or enjoying them so much.”

Women cloths with lingerie so beautiful and also sexy.
By Jbe
Funstuff, you CAN add pics. When you post a reply there is a tab below left of the 3 buttons "Save draft" "Preview" and "Submit" that says "Upload attachment". There are size requirements so you may need to downsize it for VW's auto re-sizer.
Funstuff wrote:Life Changing

Actually ,i would like to see how the lingerie looks like in this story..
By Funstuff
Cindy was sitting in front of the fire last night talking about adventures at the rallies and how she cant wait for the first one. Gave me a boner just thinking of what adventures she might have this year. First rally is not until May 2nd. It is going to be a long winter...lol
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Next thing you know, Joe is gonna go around tellin[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]