A place to share your sexy stories
By canepar
My wife is a professional seamstress and sews very well especially wedding dresses and mother of the bride dresses. She made a sewing room out of one of the bedrooms with all of her stuff, a big mirror and a little platform for fittings. If I am home they usually close the door when the lady is changing for a fitting. This room is on the back side of the house. It has no curtains since my wife likes a lot of natural sunlight in the room. Beside of this, there was no windows close where neighbors could see in.

In the daytime, there are no viewing opportunities but at night you can watch inside from the backyard. She volunteered to sew the wedding dress for Lucia, her friend’s daughter. The first time she came over I was floored, she is a stunning beauty. And since she works, most of the fittings are at night. The first night she came over for a fitting I just happened to have to go to the backyard. From where I was standing there was a great view of the sewing room. Most of the time she just got down to bra and panties, near the completion the bra was sewn into the top, so she was topless for long periods of time. She never looked more beautiful.

I have surprised many brides, mostly just to undies by coming home early from work. They were in the kitchen getting some soft drinks while my wife was finishing their dresses. I remember Patricia, our neighbor’s daughter. I came in through the back door and found her in the kitchen wearing only very revealing bra and a skimpy black thong. She was so startled that she dropped the glass over the floor, she froze and blushed, she panicked but could not move because she was bare feet and there were pieces of glass scattered everywhere. Her skin was perfectly golden tanned. Her stomach was flat and had a nice round belly. I had seen her at our neighbors’ pool but then, she was more exposed than I had ever seen her. She remained standing there, close to me until, after hesitating a second, she let me lift her up with my arms. Patricia was terribly uncomfortable but thanked me for my assistance before leaving the kitchen.

Another time I caught Guadalupe, a coworker of mine, in nothing else than a sexy set of white and pink lace lingerie. I had just arrived without announcing myself and went to the kitchen and could hear them chatting in the back of the house where the sewing room is. I just grabbed a beer and sat in my recliner chair. I heard Guadalupe talking to my wife as she was coming down the hall through on the way to the kitchen. She did not notice me at first, she was worth enjoying watching. She had a round butt, quite thin waist and shapely breast. Then it all clicked and she immediately got red and tried to cover her up with her hands. She apologized for thinking that no one else was at home. She turned round and ran all the way to the sewing room. She was really embarrassed and had a hard time making eye contact with me the rest of the week.

Last but not least, Cristina, a friend of my wife from Hamburg, was visiting her and trying on her wedding dress. She was a fashion model. Cristina went out of the room and came into the kitchen when I was having some coffee. I saw her glorious rack in a white cotton bra and matching bottoms that barely covered her rear end. She had that incredible toned body. Her boobs were perfectly shaped and defying the gravity. I was caught off-guard and started backing out until she told me that it was ok for her, that she did not care, that Germans did not mind being seen in just their underwear. I continued drinking coffee and offered her some. She smiled the nicest smile I had ever seen and we continued chatting until my wife called her.
By AnonAnon
There's definitely something about wedding dresses. We had a small ceremony that made it easier for my wife to wear an unlined mostly backless dress that plunged deep in the front. The ceremony was outdoors so the light provided cover, but once indoors the dress was far more interesting for everyone, regardless of whether their preference was see through or down-dress peeks. I recall noticing that her nipples were stiff as push pins during the vows.
By jrtemple
After my wedding I found out the photographer (who was male) took at least one picture of my wife getting dressed, it turned me on so much to think that another man had been taking her photograph, she swears he only took the one but would you stop at just the one?

This is the pic

By Jocko64
Wow she is lovely but rest assured there are other pictures is my bet! My wife did first shoot at age 42, was supposed to be simple portrait pictures and she said he talked her into taking things off and by the time he had taken 150 shots she was naked and he was fascinated by her bald pussy and still firm 34D's and the shots got explicit but he gave her a mask to put on. I was thrilled when I saw them, she did shoots with him and others till age 65. A couple of the guys got benefits!
By AnonAnon
Jocko, my wife has done some nude projects with a mask or without her face in the image for friends in photography school, but she stripped down for fun for a friend doing a business portrait, just to embarrass him. No pussy shots were offered or taken, but he got some very nice one of her boobs with nipples erect and facing forward and hands between her legs for cover.
By jrtemple
Yes I'm sure she is my wife, yes I have posted her pics on other sites, did you think you was the first!

My user name is jrtemple, jrt, mitel01, mr fastidious, I have a few!

Thank you for the positive comments

Jr
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]