A place to share your sexy stories
By fastglass427
Years ago when we were dating the girlfriend now wife was working not far from where I was living so she used to come over to my place for her lunch hour some times when I was home and even if I wasn't. She used to like to work on her tan so she would either lay out on a towel or lay on a lounge chair. She would save time by wearing her bikini under her dress. I always teased her and said she should go topless at the local nude beach near where she lived she laughed and said yeah right most I would do is sun bath topless. This lunchtime ritual continued through out the summer and she was getting a nice golden brown tan and her big 38DD melons looked better than ever. So she told me that more than once she felt like someone was watching her. I told her it was her imagination, One morning she was running late and forgot her bikini on the counter at home and figured well no one is around being as I lived in a very rural section so she took off her dress and lay it on the hood of her car and lay out in her matching purple bra and panties that day she spotted her imagination it was the horny kid next door a real geeky kid worked at the horse farm next door. She didn't know what to do at first so she just pretended that she didn't notice him from behind her sunglasses. she told me later that night all he did was watch her and then seemed to be gone when she finally got up to go back to work. I said I would go say something to him but she said no don't bother he was only gawking like guys do and he didn't see anything more than he would at the beach and besides I'm not afraid as she pointed to her bag which contained her 9mm Glock. So the next day she shows up like clock work and sure enough she spots him in the woods a good 30 or 40 yards away and this time she decides she is going to have a little fun with Mr. Gawker as she called him. She reaches into her bag and pulls out a bottle of lotion and begins to rub it on her legs belly and then works her way up to her melons and that when the show really starts. She rubs lotion all over them and starts massaging them and puts her hands down inside her top and plays with her nipples removes one hand and slips it into the side of her bikini bottom and rubs her pussy this goes on for a few minutes and abruptly stop picks up her stuff and heads off to put her dress back on and head back to work. She continues her little shows for the remainder of the week, every day doing her rub down and having her private audience really got her hot one day she decided to wear a thong that barely covered her pussy she wore it so he could see her nice round ass as she rubbed her lotion on it and she ran her hands up her inner thighs til she reached her pussy, she lay on her belly facing him and undid the strings of her bikini so her back was exposed all the time very careful to keep and eye on him and her bag was close at hand, She can shoot the nuts off a gnat at 50 yards. so her time is up and she gets up as if shes in a hurry and pretends to forget and instinctively covers her boobs with her arm picks up her top and blanket and abg and heads off to the car she flings her bikini top over her shoulder as a final taunt. The next day was Friday and she told me she only had to work a half day so I planned on getting home early to start on an early weekend. I pull in the driveway with my truck and spot her laying back yard. I reached for my bino's that were in the glove box kept there for checking out the local white tail situation and I get and eyeful of her massive melons glistening in the sun I look beyond her and see her admirer standing just shy of the treeline with his hand on his exposed cock. I ge tout of my truck slowly and easily close the door so I don't spook him just like watching a buck. I walked up on her and stood over her and she said quietly I got your text and heard the gravel in the driveway and was hoping it was you. Is he still there I said yup and hes got his cock in his hand you must have him hard as rock by now. Without saying a work she reaches up and tugs at my belt and undid it with one hand I follow her Que and unzip my pants and she pulls them down and exposes my cock and she starts stroking it and leans up and give it a kiss on the head and takes me in her mouth. she now slides her ass so she is seated on the lounge chair and has her hand on my cock as she's sucking it, I am stroking her hair and start to moan and softly said well if we're going to put on a show lets go for it and I reach around and untied the string of her bikini around her neck so it fell open exposing her massive tits. her pink nipples were hard as a couple of pencil erasers.I am fondling her tits and pulling at her nipples as she is sucking my cock taking me deeper in her mouth. she takes a moment to ask me is he still watching, I said yup and she goes back down on my cock. I am now getting hard as a rock and feel like I can't hold out much longer I told her if you don't slow down I am gonna cum in your mouth. she looks up at me and asks can you put it in my pussy first so I told her bend over and put your hands on the lounge chair I get behind her and pull her bikini bottom to the side and slip my hard cock in her pussy and start pumping her from behind her big tits slapping together and swinging wildly I glance casually so as not to notice and I see her Gawker pumping his cock. She told me latter on she was looking right at him making eye contact with him as she was getting pumped her moans were directed directly at him on purpose. at one point she gets vocal saying come on stroke it cum for me and she is saying to me fuck me harder just as I am about to blow my load into her she says I want you in my mouth . I pull out of her now soaking wet pussy and she sucks me cock til I blow my load in her mouth and let out a load groan. she said she was watching him and he was pumping his cock furiously and she saw him cum, she said he didn't have much of a cock but did seems to shoot and impressive load. I almost collapsed when I cam and was shaking a bit. She said come on let go do some serious fucking with her exposed big tits bouncing she tuned to where her Gawker was standing and waved goodbye to him she said the look on his face was priceless. We went inside and fucked like a couple of horny rabbits the entire weekend and talked about her gawker and how much of a turn on it was for her to know someone was watching us have sex. This coming from the woman who wouldn't show cleavage when we first started dating. She continued her sun bathing and kept a watchful eye for her friend but he never came back, who knows what happened to him she said looking back on it if it happened now she never would have gone that far but said she has no regrets
Snapshot_8A.jpg
By Jocko64
Great story, brings back some memories of ours, I am married to woman who has exceptional firm body (good genes I guess) really started back in 1970 when we bought new house and had in-ground pool put in, now she had been somewhat of an exhibitionist prior to this but when pool went in and no kids around she was usually naked. We had open marriage and at that time she was stay at home Mom, at least for first five years. I worked turns at mill so I was home during days frequently, sex was awesome, she paraded around naked when kids left for school. We had 8 foot fence around a huge back yard. We had a ball Her tubes tied at 28 so she was big in to bareback! Always had great all over tan, like showing it but the real fun started one evening when we had two couples over and wife already in pool and three of the guests had to put suits on and the one guy had his on already and jumped in pool. I was in house with other three and we make drinks and I look at back window and here is my old buddy sitting on edge of pool and my wife's head bobbing up and down. Nobody else looked and I kept them busy for a few minutes till I thought wife was done. I then made noise that we were coming out with drinks, wife had finished her project and unknowing to me she was naked in pool. She walked up the steps like it was nothing, the one gal was a bit put back but everybody but her stripped. We sat and had drinks small talk, guy whose wife still in suit finally convinced his wife to take top off and she exposed to beautiful hangers. By this time we all on second or third drinks. She loosened up and I was trying to make out with her and did but no sex, just feels and she would not handle my cock. That change about 2 months later. My wife did succeeded in getting her husband's cock down her throat and getting a load after it got dark. I ended up in the pussy of the gal who my wife had sucked when they got there. We had great summers and lots of friends that loved coming over for adult nights. I know that we had one neighbor that would try to watch action from behind fence, he never said anything though.

Lasted for 10 years, last 5 my wife had gone back to teaching at HS and parties and tans were limited because kids were older and we had harder times send them off for over-nighter. We moved,I was transferred, Wife was upset, that we were leaving all our fun people friends and swap partners. And she had a FB , steady one at that time. Me I played the fields with the wives!

Now we are in house with fairly private back yard, kids with us for 5 years, off on their own and then fun began! She started her all over tan and we had two neighbors that if they were on there decks they got a very nice view! One neighbor wife said started spending lots of time on his deck. His wife was beautiful slender flat chested woman that after a couple of years I finally was able to suck her eraser nipples, they were beauties and she had perfect legs and ass like my wife. Her husband the voyeur was a fat beer belly guy, my wife had NO interest in him. His wife told me that he had small dick, she loved mine and I am not that big! Oh the memories we have!

She would meet her FB in Atlanta for a weekend now and then, those are stories she can tell! Wild !
By fastglass427
Very cool story loved it, I enjoyed showing her off without her even knowing it several times. We went out one night for dinner and she wanted to go drinking and dancing afterwards. So We both had a few cocktails at dinner and her kids were away for the weekend and she said she was entitled to a good time so we did a few shooters before heading off to the club. While driving over tot he place she was all over me, had my cock out of my jeans and her tits hanging out of her dress so she decides to start sucking me and who am I to stop her of course. By the time we got to the club I had a raging hardon and I didn't even bother to ask her. When I opened her door and helped her out I instantly planted a lip lock on her and grabbed her around the waste. She met my advances very very willingly next thing I know I have her with her hands around my neck and I pick her right up off the ground and placed her on the hood lifted her mini dress with the other hand undid my belt and unfastened my jeans and dropped them never loosing a beat sticking my tongue down her throat and squeezing her exposed left tit. In one fluid motion I slipped my hard cock into her wet pussy and bagged the hell out of her right there filling her pussy full of my cum. We caught her breath and she reached under her dress and pulled off her panties and said well these aren't going to do their soaked and she tossed them in the car and we walked in. When we got inside half the place was cheering and whistling, what she didn't realize in her drunken state was that the black wall right in front of where we parked was entirely made of glass. You couldn't see a single thing in the club but they sure as hell could see us. She was so lit she had no idea what it was all about. She got more drinks bought and asked to dance by half the guys in the place and their women wanted to beat the shit out of her. I figured it was time to leave so on our way out these two guys chatted her up and said my you have some awesome tits why don't you show them to us, I turned around and stared at the guy and moved my jacket back so he got a good look at my Glock and they both excused themselves. We got home did our usual Saturday night suck n fuck and went to bed. never mentioned a word of it to her until she said I guess we got a little wild last night but it was fun, but I didn't get to dance too much I said you were too drunk. We returned to that same place maybe 3 or 4 months later and when we walked in and sat at a table and ordered our drinks she looked up form her drink and now completely sober stared at the glass wall of windows and you could see her wheels spinning and her moth just dropped. Someone we knew who may or may not have been there that night said hey guys how are you doing tonight and he looked at her and said you look hot as usual. She didn't even finish her drink got up and headed for the door. She didn't have much to say for quite a while and then all of a sudden she bust out laughing and said well I hoped they like the show because we're never going back there again.

This is what she was wearing that night
By AnonAnon
A few months into our dating, after some fooling around one evening, my wife casually walked out on to her second-floor bedroom deck nude, rolled out a yoga mat and beckoned to me to follow. I was naked, too, and awkwardly crawled out on to the mat so neighbors walking by on the ground couldn't see me and lay down on the mat on my back. My wife quickly mounted me and had noiseless, but uninhibited sex with not a care about anybody seeing anything. It was clear that she had done it many times before. She didn't expect me to want to be seen, but expected me to enjoy her wanting to be seen. I did and I enjoy it to this day, in a different house under different circumstances.
By fastglass427
Awesome story I love her adventurous nature, a similar thing happened with us while dating also but I was the initator. I lived in a small cottage that even though in a residentialarea was set back far enough away from the road that it was difficult if not impossible to be seen from the road,however the one neighbor had a clear view of my front porch. It was a night during a storm that before getting ready to fuck her I took her by the hand and lead her onto the front porch and I lay back on a chase lounge and had her mount me. She fucked me silly and had me fuck her doggy a second time. This time I could clearly see my neighbors silotte and it was apparent that he was getting a nice show. The rain continued the next day and she enjoyed our front porch sex so much she took my hand and lead me out front where I enjoyed one of her bachelor killing blowjobs and numerous fuck sessions evolving a variety of positions. As soon as she first started sucking my cock I looked over and now could clearly see my neighbor enjoying the show. He was clearly aware that I knew he was watching because when I fucked her doggy and pointed her in his direction so he could have a clear view of her massive tits swinging and slapping each other he stepped back behind some lattice work too conceal himself from her view. Later that afternoon we were going out to grab a bite and he waved to us as we were leaving from his porch. She waved back and said I wonder if he was there this morning. I assured her that he wasn't then she surprised me by saying well if he was he got one he'll of a show and smiled I said yeah people would pay good money to see that show
By Jocko64
Wow, memories of our younger days, wife used to sun bathe on deck all the time naked, neighbor would look at deck knowing she was naked, we had Crepe Myrtle that partially blocked full view , we had sex out there several times, sometimes in daytime but mostly evenings. Our best times were at Condo on Okaloosa Island on third floor, she was always naked on the balcony looking at the gulf and me too! Lots of good time there!
By fastglass427
Jocko64 wrote:Wow, memories of our younger days, wife used to sun bathe on deck all the time naked, neighbor would look at deck knowing she was naked, we had Crepe Myrtle that partially blocked full view , we had sex out there several times, sometimes in daytime but mostly evenings. Our best times were at Condo on Okaloosa Island on third floor, she was always naked on the balcony looking at the gulf and me too! Lots of good time there!

Love it, she later confessed that she used to sunbath topless or nude in the backyard of her place she rented knowing that the mechanics from the garage next door used to watch her and the kid next door on the other side. Now not to say she was into doing anything with an under age kid but we know how horny your teenage and prepubescent boys are . One day she was laying out in a nice black bikini working on her tan and she heard muffled voices ( be quite or she'll hear you stupid I believe was the quote.. :lol:
So her first instinct was to cover up and go in the house ut then she thought well I am in my backyard and I am wearing a bikini so nothing they wouldn't see at the beach... :D She lay there the rest of the afternoon and undid the strap of her top so as not to get the ever present tan line.

When she had to go in to get ready for a date she got up rather quickly almost forgetting about her secrete admirers and her top fell momentarily exposing her massive tits I can almost guarantee her hard eraser size nipples were in standing at attention so they got an eyeful alright. She quickly covered her melons with her arm holding her top but not before she hears holy shit and the next thing she hears is the sound of a crash :lol: :lol: :lol: apparently someones hard on effected their balance...lol. She never did find out whihc kid it was as the family next door whom she never spoke to moved away but every single one of the mechanics next door always greeted her with a smile and two even asked her out on a date

Her voyeur's got a nice view
Naked Leopard 037.jpg
By AnonAnon
fastglass427, do you think your wife knew what you were doing on your porch and went along with it without saying because she didn't want to admit her enjoyment of being watched? Her topless sunbathing ritual seems to suggest so.

My wife doesn't like to sunbathe because she burns easily, but she likes to do her morning yoga routine in the nude on our balcony. The balcony has a half-wall around it that blocks visibility, but the glass doors between our room and the balcony reflect her image to some of the neighbors. She uses the doors to check her form and the quality of her yoga practice is evidence that her concentration is not reduced by the prospect of being seen in the nude by our neighbors.

She's also very open about the fact that the neighbors can see her if they want because she doesn't worry to much about the occasional time they see her in revealing clothes outside of her yoga practice. A neighbor hailed us to return a tool he'd borrowed once. We were off to a small party at a friend's and she was in a see through poncho over jeans, with nothing on under the poncho. The party was an hour away and we expected it to be dark with the poncho being sexy without being too blatant in reduced light. In the early evening light it was revealing to the point of ridiculous. I offered to get out of the car and get the tool, but she stepped out and got it, talking to him for several minutes in the process while I could see in the mirror of the car that his gaze was riveted to her chest. She enjoyed every minute of it.
By fastglass427
That particular time I don't believe she realized we had an audience but then again you never know. Reason I say that is because when she knows that she's being watched she typically becomes more animated if you will and vocal as well. The times she was at her house and even in my back yard she is the one in control of the situation. She once water to go down on me to suck my cock one day while we were parked in my pickup. It's lifted enough that no one can see in but they could clearly see me. How do you act natural wit a half naked woman with big tits sucking your cock. The thrill for her that day was watching me attempt to keep my composure. ...lol bitch :lol:
By powderman8009
Reading some of these stories reminds me about some of the things my wife does.

Our house adjoins a golf course and our pool is visible from one of the tees. During summer we regularly swim in the nude and my wife also likes to lay out in the sun afterwards. There's been quite a few occasions when I have been sitting near her watching the golfers as they progress through. Occasionally one will look over and see her and let on to the other guys who check her out while they all tee off.

She is also into yoga first thing in the morning and performs it again, naked in our upstairs bedroom which is easily seen into from next door and a few other houses around the area. During summer, we leave some door open for a breeze and this offers a good view for anyone looking. She has told me that on a few mornings she has been doing her exercises and seen the next door neighbour come out the back of his house and look up to watch her. Doesn't stop her though!
By fastglass427
Awesome, the freedom and confidence of being seen completely naked and being comfortable and enjoying being watched during sex only serves to make it all that much more enjoyable. We have a nude beach not far from where we live, it my goal along with getting in shape is to have her comfortable enough with going there and enjoying the experience.
By AnonAnon
I've noticed that my wife tends to give a performance if she has an admirer, even if it is a dinner guest or waiter.

One of my favorite performances was at a movie theater, to another patron. She'd worn a popover shirt dress, completely unbuttoned, no bra, no tape, cracked open to just above her navel. All through the movie, she'd flashed a lot of butt cheek and cleavage. As we were walking out, a guy in front of us with his girlfriend kept turning around to stare at her. Seeing this she reached her hand into her dress, pushing it aside and revealing her chest up to a nipple for him to look at. She left it like that for several seconds till he turned back around. Her comment to me was that boobs were a lot more memorable when you saw the nipple. It was memorable.
By fastglass427
So true, One day a few years ago my wife and I were spending the afternoon laying around by the pool drinking and playing a little grab ass when she told me to hold on she'd be right back. She returned wearing this skimpy bikini that I bought for her when we first met but had never worn . There was barely enough material to cover her 38DD melons and forget about her ass there was an eye patch as she called it covering her shaved pussy. She knocked off seveal bottles of wine by herself she all modesty and self control was history. She decided to tease me by bending over shaking her tits in my face followed by her playfully sucking the head of my cock through my suit when she stopped trotted over to the divingboard and dove in the pool. When she came up her top was up around her neck with her tits fully expised. She had no sooner got them tucked back in when we heard the gate open and her best friend and her husband who decided it was a good day to take her up on an open invitation to come swim. She climbed up out of the pool to go give her bestie a hug and her friend laughed a little and said holy crap, her husband however was locked onto her tits. Everyone was in the pool drinking having a good time and he was still staring at her melons almost constantly. We sat in a couple of chairs while the girls were standing in the shallow water and he could barely conceal his hardon with his towel. I asked my wife to come help me in the kitchen, she climbed out and put on a short cover up and we were barely in the kitchen when I turned grabbed her around the waist started kissing her and sat her on the edge of the kitchen table and proceeded to slip my cock into her pussy. She barely uttered a faint protest until she just relaxed her body and took my cock and let out a few soft moans and whisper fuck me hard baby. As I did I briefly looked up to see her girlfriend in the pool getting fucked by her husband. We finished up with me filling her cunt full of cum. She hopped off the table and ran upstairs to change. I waited a while to call them inside and told them we'd be eating in a few. Her girlfriend whisper in my ear I hope we didn't inturpt you. I smiled and said nope were good, she whisper yeah I saw you nailing her nice job by the way. I said you guys looked like you were having fun,oh yeah old minuteman over there maybe but before I knew it, I just said sorry. She said maybe your wife will let me borrow you sometime. I said sure anytime.
By AnonAnon
There's one male friend my wife is comfortable being naked around because he used to date a friend of her's, the women would swim naked in front of us and she simply hasn't changed her comfort with him seeing her naked even though he's no longer dating her friend. I still enjoy watching her come out of the pool in the nude, her landing strip soaked and slightly hanging between her legs, drawing in our eyes.
By fastglass427
Intoxicating isn't it. Way back when while dating g and even married we often would be naked doing our normal stuff around the house I wis he'd someone would just stop by unannounced but it only happened with her best girlfriend who is a whole other story. I asked her if she would be comfortable with being naked around any of my friends or her male friends from work, she smiled and said maybe, maybe I already had
By fastglass427
I know I started this post and its about one of my our sexual adventures as we call them but please feel free to post pictures of your beautiful wife or girlfriend in your response I know I'll appreciate it and so will others
By AnonAnon
fastglass, my wife has been seen naked by a neighbor, but complete unfettered nudity with her nipples erect and close up views of her privates have been restricted to just a few friends. She isn't shy, but it isn't something just anyone can be comfortable with at close quarters. One of my old friends saw her sunbathing once and wasn't uncomfortable, so she puts it out for him quite often and they both enjoy it along with some friendly banter.

All of her coworkers, male and female, and all our friends have seen her nipples. She likes to wear a lot of see through stuff, including to work parties and sometimes even to work. A couple of times a year she wears something ridiculously revealing to the point near nudity and enjoys everyone looking and being a little shocked. Once in a while, when the venue is comfortable, she's asked me not to come so people can be more comfortable enjoying the goods. People tend to be more inhibited when I'm around even if I'm not bothered by it. One party we went to with her wearing a pair of jeans cut to reveal several inches of butt crack and a small bit of her landing strip up front had a lot of guys and gals enjoying her outfit, but continually looking to me for approval, which spoiled the spontaneity of it.
By AnonAnon
Not sunbathing, but sunscreen.

I got home early from work today and decided to go read on the deck of our city apartment, which faces the street. My wife got home an hour later and walked out topless in leggings with a request to apply sunscreen to her back. She made some small token effort to cover up with her hands, but was laughing the entire time. A minute later she was walking down the street smiling at the same people that had been looking at her tits a minute prior.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]