A place to share your sexy stories
I was out with my now ex-bf recently, and we stopped by the barber shop so he could get his haircut. I went inside with him. It was the first time I've ever been in one. It was all men, and they were lined up in seats waiting their turn. I was the only girl there, and all eyes seemed to focus on me. I loved it. I guess the fact that I was wearing a short billowy sundress helped, LOL. I wasn't wearing any undies, and the ac naturally caused my nipples to stiffen and poke-out, so they knew I was braless. I sat down carefully and quickly crossed my legs, and judging by the ones in the barbers chairs, they weren't to sure of what they imagined they saw, or actually saw. I quickly tried to busy myself with a magazine only to discover it was Playboy. I was embarrassed, but the barber and one of the customers joked around about it, and I felt more at ease. Occasionally I would glance up to look around, and catch guys looking at me. I loved it. My ex-bf loved it too, which I later found out was what he had planned. One of the barbers was his friend and we were all talking and having a friendly conversation. My ex was in the chair, and all three barbers had their customers turned towards me as we talked. My ex was giving me that look that he wanted me to flash my pussy. I was really tempted to uncross and recross my legs, and when I finally got the courage to do it, his haircut was done. LOL, as I got up to leave, I watched myself in the mirror lining the opposite wall and clearly saw the dark patch of my bush . I looked up, and saw that the 3 barbers and the guys they were cutting were all looking at my dress hem. And judging by their expressions, they saw too. The wetness I left on the chair was pretty obvious, which I knew would happen sitting with my bare ass on vinyl. I was so hot. When we got outside, by ex kept trying to get me to go back in, and get a trim myself. He swore that they could do wonders in trimming my bush. LOL, the thought got me so hot...to be spread out like that as the barber trimmed me, and all those guys watched. LOL, I think about it everytime I see a barber shop. ;)
Skirtease- enjoyed your story! You obviously have some exhibitionist in you. Would love to hear any further exploits. Could always go shopping for items in short skirt, Trying shoes on sitting on a bench.Going up an elevator. etc.
What a great story, laced with sexy exhibitionism. Do post more.

I love it when my wife flashes or shows off her bush, because it is still more taboo than wearing a see through top. She has a few pairs of pants that are see through put her landing strip on display and its a lot of fun to watch people do double-takes at parties. My wife thinks it isn't that much different than when it shows through a wet bikini and most of our friends have seen that around our pool, but I bet a lot of people talk about it behind her back.
Over the years my wife has gone from being completely spontaneous to more deliberate with what she wears.

The most spontaneous has probably been when we were swimming and some friends came over to see if we wanted to see a movie and she literally stripped off her bikini and threw on a popover dress from the laundry. Nothing on underneath and completely unbuttoned to just above her navel. Guys were literally turning around to look at her and as we were on our way out of the theater a guy who had been eyeing her turned around and she reached in to fondle her boob revealing some nipple. Her argument for it was, "Boobs are far more memorable if you see the nipple." Then there was the deep throating of a hot dog wearing a see through top in a restaurant while someone tried to get a photograph. Of late, carefully selected dresses that reveal as much, but with more subtlety though she still likes to let it all hang out once in a while.

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]