A place to share your sexy stories
My wife is the office manager of a small services company and she has 4 or 5 women under her they all get along typical women BS joking around among each other all in good fun. Well she has a co-worker who is a lesbian We'll call her Kelly she's the butch in the relationship and my wife says she's a really good worker and doesn't have a problem with her unlike some of the girls. So one day the mail comes and in with all the office mail is a package for Kelly not unusual, so as my wife is opening all the office mail she hears Kelly hey my new cock is here.
My wife looks up and see's Kelly holding this big strap on and the girls are all laughing and joking so Kelly slips the thing on right over her shorts and one of the other girls helps her cinch it up not their all like a bunch of giddy school girls whose faking blow job pictures stroking it and my wife is no exception. Actually she is the biggest cut up of the bunch down on her knees giving her head stroking it like she's giving a hand job this is me and the hubby on Saturday night if he’s lucky and she's saying stuff like cum for me baby and Kelly plays right along with moaning and oh baby I'm gonna cum oh oh. So my wife bend over the desk and say do me baby and Kelly rubs the cock on her ass and my wife is pushing back moaning oh baby your so big! They are all in hysterics now so my wife finally breaks up the party and say back to work ladies.
The day goes on til 5 and everyone pack up their stuff to leave and says they're good night and makes their wise crack remarks about the day and the two lovers. So Kelly is the last one out leaving my wife alone in the office about ten minutes go by and Kelly is back she lets herself in and locks the office door behind her sorry I gotta pee and I'm not gonna make it home so she heads into the bathroom not an uncommon occurrence with an office full of women. So my wife keep clicking away at her keyboard and after a few minutes she hears the door to the bathroom open behind her she asked is everything OK Kelly replied it will be and my wife felt her hands on her shoulders and she began messaging her tight shoulders and neck being tense from a typical day at work she let out a soft moan and said oh that feels good was really getting into her message and loosening up when she felt Kelli's firm but gentile grip on her arms and her telling her to stand up, before she knew what was happening she was standing as if she was lifted out of her chair, Kelli kicked the chair away with her foot and spun my wife around and there is Kelly completely naked tattoos and all wearing the strap on which now appears in her words monstrous.
My wife is speechless and attempting to protest but the words can't come out. Kellie says you know you want it I could tell the way you were pushing your hips into me that was no act and she pulls her in and plants a deep wet tongue kiss on my wife’s mouth. If it weren't for her firm grip on her arms she got so weak in the knees she thought she would have collapsed. She accepted her kisses and met them back with her tongue as she felt Kellie's hand in her panties and she starts fingering her pussy which is getting wetter by the second this didn't last too long before Kelli told her bend over the desk bitch I'm gonna give you the best fuck you've ever had.
She has her bend over the desk and support herself with her forearms she intermediately feels Kelli lifting her skirt up and pulling her panties down, completely willingly my wife kicks her panties off and spreads her legs to steady herself almost instantly she feels Kelli grab her hip with one hand and guide the rubber penis into her pussy. Kelly now grabs my wife's hips and starts fucking her at fist slow and easy but rapidly building up speed and intensity as she pounds her pussy. My wife said she was now moaning and whimpering uncontrollably getting loader as Kelly increasing her tempo. The entire time Kelly is you don't know how long I've waited for this, I've wanted to fuck you and eat your pussy since the day you interviewed me, to give you and idea my wife is 5'4' 135lbs with a nice ass and a beautiful pair of 38DD's tits.. Kelli continues fucking her for another couple of minutes telling her how she's going to be her new bitch my wife is like oh yes I'm your bitch fuck me fuck me harder baby. She said she could not believe the words coming out of her own mouth, she's far from a prude but even for her it was way over the top. Without warning Kelli stops her pounding and just keep the rubber cock in her pussy my wife is squirming pushing her hips back into Kelly saying don't stop fuck me more, before she knows whats happening Kelli pulls out of her and pulls her up off the desk and their standing face to face and Kelly is say blow me bitch and with a hand on her head gently forces her to her knees and pushing the head of the cock to her lips. My wife hesitated for a second and Kelly demands suck me bitch and my wife being the expert cock sucker that she is starts sucking the rubber penis as if it was mine and she said it was an unbelievable turn on to taste her own juices and she sucked them off the toy. Kelly told her to stand up and grabbed her around the waste and sat her on the desk and gently laid her back down. She stepped in and slipped her cock into my wife's pussy and began fucking her again. Her hand were all over my wife's tits and she pulled her shirt up over her head exposing her big melons flopping in her white lacy bra that I had bought her for her birthday Kelly soon lifted the bra up from the bottom fully exposing her tits and now hard nipples she played tweaked her nipples and fondled her tits, my wife protested and said no soft like tits and she softly rubbed her tits with her palms gently touching her nipples. She does this when we make love as she says it her nipples are so sensitive it gets her even wetter. Kelly fucked as my wife rubbed her own tits and before long my wife said she could feel her pussy tingling and started to moan I'm cumming oh baby baby I'm gonna cum skillfully Kelli took her thumb and rubber my wife clit while she pounded her aching pussy. My wife said she was shaking and trembling and it felt like her whole body was vibrating as she came she said her hips were bucking and as she she was trying to get Kelly’s rubber cock deeper into her pussy Kelly responded giving er one final thrust deep into her wet pussy almost pinning her to the desk with it. My wife was exhausted and full of sweat her inner thighs were soaked with her own juices she laughed and said good thing you took my panties off or I'd be a real mess. They both laughed at that and Kelly pulled her rubber member out of my wife but before she could get to her feet she buried her face in between her thighs and licked her pussy a few times and my wife let a soft moan and said oh that feels so good please please let me lick your pussy I want too so bad.
Kelly said we have to leave something for tomorrow now go home to hubby and fuck his brains out and thank him for me.
Hey, story very interesting, my wife was doing co-workers, all male, she had 4 at one time but one took job elsewhere . None knew of the others, she was friends with their wives. One she had on hook for 32 years, he was well hung, I will tell some of her stories after while!
Jocko64 wrote:Hey, story very interesting, my wife was doing co-workers, all male, she had 4 at one time but one took job elsewhere . None knew of the others, she was friends with their wives. One she had on hook for 32 years, he was well hung, I will tell some of her stories after while!

Wow she really like cock huh? sounds like my kinda lady I'll post the follow up to what happened hence me trying to find her a new girlfriend
She was a teacher, then librarian at large HS, had lots of chances, teachers had free periods. They all had small office adjoining classroom, lock doors and go at it, none knew of others, it was crazy. One day she came home and drags me in bedroom, kids watching tv or gone ? tells me to drop pants she is going to have #4 for the day and frenches me and then gets on knees sucking a load from my dick. She sucked 4 different dicks that day, she was happy camper, loved doing it!
Jocko64 wrote:She was a teacher, then librarian at large HS, had lots of chances, teachers had free periods. They all had small office adjoining classroom, lock doors and go at it, none knew of others, it was crazy. One day she came home and drags me in bedroom, kids watching tv or gone ? tells me to drop pants she is going to have #4 for the day and frenches me and then gets on knees sucking a load from my dick. She sucked 4 different dicks that day, she was happy camper, loved doing it!

Awesome gotta love a woman who love cock
wow, what is it about former teachers and then municipal librarians. mine as well. Her coworker offered to take her away on a weekend after accidentally discovering an email from me laden with suggestive captions about her picking a guy to fuck..she knows she has an open pass from me. Apparently..so does he. perhaps if he played his cards better
cthubby wrote:wow, what is it about former teachers and then municipal librarians. mine as well. Her coworker offered to take her away on a weekend after accidentally discovering an email from me laden with suggestive captions about her picking a guy to fuck..she knows she has an open pass from me. Apparently..so does he. perhaps if he played his cards better

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10143#p83210" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hey wife and I both had Hall Passes, open marriage, whatever you want to call it. all started 6 months after we married, I knew she was not a virgin by any means but did not expect her to start fucking around so soon after we married, I was in Military and she had needs and her boss fulfilled them and her pay check at same time!

Me, I am a laid back guy, never suffered from lack of available pussy, kind of a don't give a crap attitude and it amazes me sometimes what becomes available. I worked for large steel Corp, big office, about 200 women, maybe 50/60 guys, I was young and had hard dick most of time (wife loved it). I had married woman, 10 years my senior, 4 kids, awesome body saggy beautiful tits, gave great BJ's and super good fuck, we works turns together, she was my billing gal and we always managed to find a place to fuck or get BJ on back turns. She was one of several, but she was the best!

Now wife after kids got in school went back to work teaching in the HS. We had swapped with neighbors (good stories) but now wife is back working and it is like a buffet for her. Teachers all hitting on her (she is a beauty with great body and 34D's) First one was a neighbor and one of the football coach's. We lived close to the school and one day he said to her come to my house for lunch, she went and had a cum lunch. They snuck around all the time and one night at a party I ended up fucking his young wife. One of several times! He got offered a head coach job about 4 months after it started and the moved. Did not take long for a replacement, first one was husband of a friend of hers, second was the same deal, both kept quiet about it. She would do them on free periods, sometimes leaving her class to go to their room, it was crazy! She gave lots of BJ's, she loves doing it, gets herself off doing it ???

New school year starts, new teacher right out of college there, The system asks her if she wants head librarian job, more free time, she agreed in a heartbeat! I will tell how she took this young guy under her wing
This young teacher, 22 years old first year in classroom, wife really liked him and he would come over to house and take a swim, my kids loved him. He was lonely, had been married at 19 in school and then divorced at 21 still in college. He had just bought a house and had only been in it for a couple months. Winter comes and now spring and he asked my wife if she would help pick out some paint colors and he wanted to get some inexpensive drapes, my wife was eager to help having taken some courses in college herself. Now all this time she has those two friends of hers husbands that are teachers there she is taking care of. I know all about it, she tells me all details but all she ever wanted from me is who I was with.

One Friday evening she comes home from school and makes supper and tells me that she is going to Genes house to help him pick colors, it is late April, still a bit cool out. She leaves about 5:30 and heads to his place. She wants to tell the story from here!!

I am the "better" half and I want to tell the story.
I drive to Gene's house, about 4 miles away, he has fire going in fireplace. Shows me the house, we sit in kitchen picking colors and I tell him drapes we pick later after painting done. During this time he had poured me a glass of
wine which I had consumed and now on second one. Colors picked, he asked me if I would like to sit in front of fireplace, I said sure. We are making small talk and second glass of wine gone and I am drinking third. He starts telling me how beautiful I am and what a great body I have saying it is hard to believe you have three children and look so wonderful, really laying it on me and I am a sucker for compliments. He slides closer to me on couch and asked if he could please kiss me. I was a bit surprised but now the third glass of wine was taking affect and out of my mouth comes a YES. After a couple quick kisses he leans into me and his tongue is down my throat and I am responding doing the same! Third glass of wine gone, we necking like teenagers, he now feeling my firm tits and unbuttoning my blouse and then my front closure bra (always wore them for convenience), now sucking my tits like there was no tomorrow. I am rubbing his crotch and feeling what seems to be a huge penis. He apologizes for being so turned on but it has been ages since he has been with a woman. I am on fire now and have to see that penis, he asked me if I ever sucked a guy, I was on my knees in a heartbeat pulling his pants and undershorts off saying yes! I was amazed when I saw his cock, it was so fat, looked as fat as a coke can and i found out later he is 8 1/2/9 inches long. I had never seen a penis that big. I stood and dropped my slacks, he was shocked when he saw I did no have panties on and was bald. I dropped down and took about 6 inches of that wonderful penis down my throat. I later was able to take all of him. Within a minute he was cumming in my mouth and I swallowed it all! He was upset hat he had cum so quickly, I said it was OK, he asked if he could fuck me and I said I thought you would never ask LOL. I am naked and we walk to his bedroom but first I stop in kitchen and call my hub telling him I will be late and I would wake him when I got home. We went to bedroom and he proceeded to give me a great fuck, it was a filling experience for me, my first BIG one! He lasted about 10 minutes, I was so wet and deposited a load in my vagina. We started necking and cuddling and he said he wanted to do me again, I sucked him for a minute and he was ready and I was loaded with his cum and my juices and he pounded me for a good 20 minutes before dropping another load. By now my vagina was a bit on the sore side, I said I need to head home, I licked him clean, went to bathroom and drained his load from my body and stuffed some toilet paper in my crotch to keep cum from getting on my slacks. We did some frenching and he asked if it would happen again, I said yes if you can make it our secret and no one is to know. He agreed, asked me what about my husband, I told him not to worry about that. I kept him around for 32 years, I loved that filling he gave me. I went home that night and woke hub up and asked him if he wanted to lick me or just screw me telling him what had happened, he chose just screwing! He said i was so loose he could hardly feel me > Kidding of course. We both have had many adventures!
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]