A place to share your sexy stories
By canepar
When I was at high school we organized a fashion show (like a mannequin parade) for saving money for our school trip.
Several pupils (boys and girls) participated showing clothes over the runway. We also asked three of our teachers to help us as models. Of course we chose the most beautiful ones.

Patricia, the gym teacher, a pretty brown hair girl in her early twenties, had the best body because of her permanent training. Valeria, the English teacher, a cute brunette in her thirties, always wore blouse and short skirts showing her beautiful legs. The last one was Lucia, the drawing teacher, a young blond attractive woman, in her last twenties, who always dressed a little bit provocative.

As the school was very little three rooms were conditioned as dressing rooms. The girls used the music classroom, the boys, the secretary workplace and the teachers changed clothes at the teachers’ room.

These last two rooms were each one next to the other, separated by an old wooden door which had four glass panels where you could see through. For preserving the privacy, these panels were fully covered with newspaper sheets.
However, the one who performed that job made a big mistake, because the papers were placed on our side of the glass panels.

By the time it was the turn of the teachers, a little and timely hole had been made in the paper that covered one of the panels. Memories of that moment always bring a smile to my face when I remember them.

Patricia was the first one to unzip her jacket revealing her glorious rack in a white cotton bra and took off her pants and revealed matching bottoms. She had that incredible toned body that it was worth enjoying watching. Her stomach was flat and had a nice round belly. Her skin was perfectly golden tanned.

The next was Valeria. She crossed her arms, took her tank top from the bottom and pulled it up taking it over her head. She was wearing a white and pink lace bra and her boobs were perfectly shaped. Then she took her skirt completely off showing a pair of skimpy black panties. She never looked more stunning.

The last one was Lucia. Her cute dress came over her head and I got perfect view of her in just a revealing set of red bra and thong (it hardly covered her ass). She had fantastic gravity defying tits, shapely ass, strong legs and thin waist.

Each one changed about three times, trying dresses and casual wear clothing. I got a great view of them and they had no idea. I have those images recorded in my head forever!!!
By WickedWonder
When I was in 9th grade, we had a young hot looking English teacher. The teachers desks were wooden without a privacy panel in the front of them. This hot young teacher always worn shorter skirts. Often she would sit there legs spread slightly and everyone could see her pantie covered crotch. She always had on some type of bikini panties or thong on. The guys would intentionally disrupt the class because they were made to move to the desks in the front of the class.
It came to a end after some goody two shoe girl went home and complained to her mommy.
By powderman8009
When I was going to University back in the 70's we had a male geography teacher who's wife used to help in the class. One practical class she was wearing a very short, tight skirt and helping the students with their activities. I was sitting a few rows back from where she was and she would lean forward over the desk baring her bottom to us lucky guys. It didn't take long for all of us to catch on that she wasn't wearing any panties which made that lesson very memorable.
By ripstar1
I have not remembered this in years. Our building was very old, but we did have an indoor pool. The pool was reserved for the teachers use one evening a week. I would play basketball after sch.... with five other guys then shower in the locker room before going to my job.

One day one of the guys said, you won't believe what I found. I'll show you, but you are sworn to secrecy. A door in the guys locker room led to an equipment storage room. This guy was in it one day getting something and said he could hear voices. He noticed that there was a narrow vent near the ceiling. He climbed up and looked through the vent and could see into the teachers locker room, but there were no teachers there just the janitor.

This day was the female teachers day to use the pool and we had played basketball as usual. He led us into the storage room and pointed up to the vent and motioned for us all to be silent. We quietly stacked some crates up under the vent and climbed up on them and had a fairly good view. Shortly we heard the door open and female voices. So here are four guys quietly peering through the vent and three teachers appear and begin undressing to change into their swim suits.

We had a perfect view as their clothes started coming off. One was our middle-aged English teacher - a MILF, a young very cute girls phys ed teacher - little tits with puffies and the third an overweight math teacher with huge tits and an ever bigger ass - Yuck. This was great, but we couldn't say anything to each other or we might be heard.

By this time we are seeing bare tits and pussies - a kids dream. I looked over toward the other guys and one guy had his cock out and was stroking away. He just smiled back at me. So I thought what the heck and pushed my shorts and jock down. Without having touched it I was already mostly erect. So I started stroking also.

Of course this didn't go unnoticed by the other two and soon here were the four of us stroking away as we watched our private show. By the time the teachers were in their swim suits there were four loads of spunk on the wall below the vent.

It got to be a regular thing for two months before school was out for the summer if no one else was around. The following fall the storage room was always locked unless a coach needed to get something. I do remember one time a coach going in there and locking the door behind. It was the day of the week the gals used the pool and he was in there quite a while.

That Fall I had an English class with the MILF. One of my buddies who was in on it sat behind me and would lean up and whisper in my ear reminding me about jacking off to her and causing me to get a bulge in my pants. I was always daydreaming in class about her big tits and furry pussy. Ha. Ha.
By Jocko64
Great stories, Hub said I need to post some of mine ?? Here is one!

I was teacher for a year and got pregnant, hub had good job and I decided that I was going to be stay at home Mom! Had three wonderful kids and was enjoying being the Mom for them! All three in school and I was asked by Super of school system to be librarian at the new HS, well not new but only three tears old. We discussed and I decided to take the job .

I am working now and enjoying it and the male teachers are always hitting on me and I am loving that. Now don't get me wrong I am married to guy who is after my body all the time and I love it. This was nothing new about getting propositioned frequently but I was beginning to feel adventurous again. My hub and I have had open marriage since 6 months after we married and had swapped , done threesomes so anything I do is OK with him. Well one of the younger History teacher spent lots of time in library and one day he cornered me and flat out told me he wanted me, and saying to me what is a fuck between friends? That very afternoon I am at his house (wife at parents) fucking and sucking that 10 year old my junior. He only lived a block away from us. He and I did it many times over the next two years (sworn to keep it a secret and he did) What he did not know was that there were two other teachers that were also getting sneaky favors from me. Nobody knew about the others except my husband. Young guy got a job as a coach in Florida and left so I was down to two but before he left one day I gave all three a BJ in their classrooms on free period then went home giving my hub one telling him what my day was like! He loved hearing the details, I was never into that, all I ever asked him was who he was with and if it was good. He always told me never as good as you! I loved him for that!

Two years later I found another young teacher First years teaching that became my FB for over 32 years accidentally, that is another story for another day that I shall tell !
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]