A place to share your sexy stories
By Thinker
Sorry, they don't do anything for me!!! However, I did pick up on the secret.

Start with a man who is ripped.
Pose him in any position.
Voila! Sexy picture!
By DangerousDi
I know it wasn't for you Thinker: Just a point that women like men not showing all their goodies. Muscles are cool, but can't say that would be the type of man I would pick.
By DangerousDi
There are lots of poses men can do that aren't showing their privates, but almost.....just saw a bunch on pinterest in underwear, to jeans etc. Unzipped but not showing. Hand going down his boxer briefs, could be adjusting but looks sexy in pictures.
By tugor
do most girls agree with di or do some want to see the whole thing or just part or what…how about it girls…let us know something….pls :mrgreen:
By DangerousDi
Tugor: You will have different opinions. However, there was one guy that did pictures on VW and got bashed by the guys but us GAL's were very excited to see a man be sexy without having to show his cock. It is something all you men think women want to see and you don't have to show it to be sexy.

If I recall there was lady in general discussion said she liked seeing a cock.

So you maybe get all different answers. However, all men think we want to see their cock. It is rather like teasing when you don't, which obviously you men like from women and you don't think it works back to women wanting the same thing. Good luck in your TALLEY.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]