A place to share your sexy stories
By DangerousDi
1. Jewerly to match lingerie
2. Makeup if blue I wear blue eye shadow, liner and mascara
3. Back drops - plain and I have about 5 of them
4. Add things to the setting: Christmas tree, Basket with eggs, greenry, pedstal
5. Halloween banner, birthday door hanging, something to put on backdrop mirrors, craft foam or even birthday paper streams and hang them.
6. Hang something from the ceiling - several of them of mylar and they move with just a little breeze
7. Always a clean area. If in a bedroom only use the bottom sheet on the bed. Kitchen look and see what is on the frig, clean it off and counters also.
8. Outside - greenry - winter snow - beach the ocean - lake the water (my opinion the ocean is the best).
9. Looking ones best - mean hair/make-up/
10. Shoes matching pull the look together
11. Unusal stockings of any kind
12. Tease as you take off lingerie.

Just a few I have learned, I am sure there are many more that I am not away of.
By BilboBagend
Clean up the space you are using for photography.
Clean and put away the dishes and the laundry.
Pick up the dog toys.
If you have objects in view make sure they are there intentionally and placed for maximum effect.
Pay attention to the lighting, bright spots, and shadows.
By DangerousDi
I agree with you so very much. Even as a clean house, I still will move things out of the way so nothing is there to distract. So many people don't do that with their pictures when they are newbies.

When you said light there can be different types of light during the year, that can make pictures so much better than other times I have found.
By readyandwilling
I don't want to sound critical of my wife but like all of us she has physical assets and liabilities, but a sexy attitude. She always wants to see our pictures and if she looks good it helps. Any tips? She's 60 and very wrinkle free. Great legs, a bit of an "apple shape" She is not overweight but does not like her tummy,somewhat flat butt, Big fairly dark areola on 36c boobs, One innie and one outie but the innie can be coaxed with a little sucking which I do for pics. Long, reddish,brown hair,brown eyes. Large pussy, with prominent labia and clit. Not shaved. Great smile and teeth.
By DangerousDi
Wow it is great to hear that someone still that age is into pictures. That is my goal to go through my 60's. 70 haven't seen any hot women post pictures.

Several things, as we know and you stated she isn't 20 something. Unless you like seeing pictures of her naked and she likes it, dress to cover what isn't her assets. Such as a Bustier can cover the tummy if it is an issue. If she bends over when showing you back side, don't bend knees and it will tighen that area up. Clothes like a top she can pull down, a skirt she can pull up. Things like that is knowing what works on the boday. If arms are saggy, a short sweater short or long sleeved can help or a boa can help distract those items. I don't know what shape her legs are in but a pair of panty hose or thigh highs can hide lots of imprefections.

Don't sit, as the tummy will bulge out unless it is tight. When standing to face on isn't the best pose turn just a little to the side.

Show the assets off, and don't worry about what isn't. With that said you can still show the goodies and make the pictures look better.

Now I might have repeated what I wrote before but trying to be more specific to the age.
By DangerousDi
R&W
Here is something I found when looking on the search for how to pose with a flat butt. Most were exercise. However I ran across how to dress.

If she is naked wear a belt at the waiste(sp). Another was wear something with lots of gathering in the back. That one is rather hard to think of....in fact I can't think of anything. I have a belt I wear with certain lingerie or clothing for pictures and it looks like a cincher for fun, maybe something like that would work. Not only for the back, however, I am thinking the front too. Make it her signature thing. The thing is to distract from the butt, is to look up and that at the waiste is the key.

By the way I got belt at Walmart a couple years ago. However, try ebay if you aren't close to a store.
By DangerousDi
Thank you, any more you can add to it? I have learned a lot from the time I started doing pictures. I view the pictures here because I like ideas, but has been so long that I have seen anything different or unusal. It takes a process, to learn all that, and thought I would share for the newbies.
By DangerousDi
More tips: If you can figure out how to pose, look at the top girls on VW, lingerie sites. That is how I finally learned how to do. It comes natural after you do it a while. If you have trouble finding locations, travel a little big out of town, unless your town is next to another in a busy city. Then you might to wait until you can go some where and flash. Look for places where there aren't many houses. If you can sneak in a house that is being built when the workers aren't there. Things like that. Doing pictures early in the morning, some times no one is around, like at the car wash. Then there is weekdays and people are at work. It is a better time to do it.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]